Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My temp might have shot up but my body is still saying "try try". Am going to try keep bding once a day until CD23 at least just in case...

2016 - brazil nuts are extra good for the men folk.. their prostate gland benefits from it.

My temp might have shot up but my body is still saying "try try". Am going to try keep bding once a day until CD23 at least just in case...

oh I agree completely, just excited for you, thats a rocking temp!!

yah 2016!! me thinks you most certainly O'd yesterday....I mean you had the EWCM as well and the one thing that i learned about temps is they dont lie :happydance: That being said, Like Joli mentioned, wait for tomorrow's temp for verification- how exciting.

I was so happy that i temped last month b/c it proved that i am ovulating!...

Well CD6, yawn.... in 4 days I get to start testing for opk's...I am making myself a promise this month, NOT ONE SINGLE PREG TEST UNTIL 12DPO!!! :)

Joli, how are you feeling any symptoms?

:hugs:

Hey Britt! I don't think I have any symptoms...well, at least nothing different (yet!) from the last couple of months. BBs are still a little sore today (though much less than yesterday), I have creamy cm (TMI!) but that's the same as last month as well. I'm embarassed to say I can't totally tell the difference between lower abdomen cramps and <ah-hem> needing to do a number 2 cramps! :blush: Got a bit of one or the other today! LOL That's great that it's nearly time for you to break out the opks! I wish my cycles were of a normal length, it's so frustating having such a llllooonnnggg follicular phase!

lol Joli that's so funny! I have trouble telling the difference too sometimes, glad you have the same trouble :thumbup:

just popped on to read the updates, hope everyone is having a good day!! I'll catch up properly later on. :)

Hi Nicole! Good to hear from you, I hope you're feeling ok :)

My bb's are even less sore today, practically gone...no other symptoms, so I haven't got my hopes up, but I suppose it's early days yet... this morning DH gave me a hug from behind, and put his hand on my tummy and eagerly asked "do you feel any little feet yet?" ... I had to say no, and he looked so heart broken! Oh well, still keeping my fx'd! x

Hello ladies, just a quick visit to say hi and hope everyone is ok. I need to have a good read through the posts I've missed and catch up properly.
Think I've tired OH out this week, we've been at it like rabbits! Finally got my peak on my cbfm yesterday and also my pos opk so hopefully we've timed things right. I've still had a peak Reading this morning but did an opk n that was just neg so the lh surge is fading. I've got a few crampy pains at mo so don't know if this means I'm ov now. I usually the same day as the pos opk. No chance of getting a final bd in tonight as OH is officially knackered (doesn't have a very high sex drive, did well to get him to do it this many times!!)
will catch up properly with everyone later. Xx

Good morning! How's everyone doing?

Joli: You DH sounds so sweet! It is very early, I don't think it's a sign either way that you feel the same as last month, implantation might not have happened yet so I assume that everthing would feel the same? When I got my BFP with DS I didn't have any symptoms, didn't start getting any until about 5 weeks. I hope so much that this is your month, I'll be sending you loads and loads of baby dust! When did you say you were testing? :hugs:

Britt: You asked before if I had a scan I think? I had one in December, after my chemical I was convinced my lining was too thin, because of the light periods but everything at that time looked "perfect" so I'm not sure if light periods mean a thin lining. My dr. wasn't concerned. Maybe you would feel better if you got a scan to check your lining, would be nice to know everything is okay. I was thinking that maybe the doctor's aren't thinking the ectopics are a problem because they say three in a row but I had ectopic, baby, ectopic, chemical, ectopic? Not sure but I'm looking forward to talking to my dr and seeing what he thinks I should do. Thank you so much for being so nice. :hugs: I feel like I'm hugging an awful lot today :)

2016: I was so giddy when I realized I could chart stalk you again, I was finding it hard to see your temps when they were only in the overlay. What's the verdict on ov? Do you think it's today? I meant to say before but your kitties are so so sweet!

ladybird: great to see you're in the tww! so exciting! Hope you caught the eggy!

hibiscus: how are you doing? Hope you and your bubba are doing well. :hugs:

tiger4me: Just thought I'd say hi, you're pretty close to ov now? Hope you're doing well! Lots of luck and :dust:

Hi Nicole - thanks for the encouraging words :)

I feel really good tonight - my mom is from Taiwan, and every Chinese New Year, she looks through the chinese horoscope books, and tells me what my year will be like - and freakishly enough, she's been accurate for both myself and DH the last 2 years! It's not the kind of horoscope you read in the papers, apparently there's some calculation involving your time of birth etc. Anyways, I'm not by any means superstitious, but she did say that we would have a baby this (lunar) year! (and she said I either have to get my teeth cleaned or donate blood!?!). I know it's gripping at straws, but it makes me feel good! Still having some twinges/v.v.mild cramps/gassy - not sure that it is, maybe a combination of all 3! Hoping hoping that might be a good sign!

MommyMichele - are you still checking in here? If so, I remember just before you got your BFP, you told us that you were sure that you implanted - can I ask how you knew?

Hello beautiful ladies,
yes VERY good to hear from you Nicole. Okay so looking at where you had your eptopics/chemical maybe it isnt something to be concerned of like you said you had a healthy baby in between. The next one is goign to be perfect, i just feel it.
Thanks for your kind words about the scan/lining. I see your in Canada as well, can you see a gyno without waiting for a FS? As you probably know they usually see pt's over 35 or have been trying for a year or 2 years...but i would just like some basic tests/scans to make sure everything is working okay. I had a d/c about 12 years ago and i'm afraid something went wrong in the procedure?...
I was thinking of DH getting tested by his family doc maybe as well?

I do hope the light periods are nothing to worry about, the first kind of wierd thing happend to me this cycle- my boobs have finally gone down and gotten smaller! I know sounds funny, but they have been bloated constantly since going off the pill and after AF this month they went back to the original size....DH not happy...lol

Joli- i dont know i have a good feeling for you, I have heard so many women who got their BFP's describe this "twinge" feeling....I have yet to get it but had a pulling feeling last month, which i guess turned out to be just a pulling feeling... :)

2016- how are you this morning?

Ella2be??? i just saw on the front that you got your BFP weeks ago, i had no idea!!!! Congrats!!

Ladybird- glad you tired out DH, hope you caught that eggy!! fx'd!!

Hugs,

Hey Britt - you're so cute about DH and boobs, lol! I think it's a good thing that you're body is getting all back to normal...you might find that your periods get back to normal too! I hope these are actually 'twinges' that I'm having - I'm not sure how else to describe it! Fx'd!!! :)

hey just popping in quickly...

I cant remember if I shared my 10week scan with you guys. Let me know if your interested.

thinking of you all!! and sending lots of baby dust!!!

Hey joli- nice temps and I noticed you have been having cramps for the last 2 days- such awesome signs. From what I read you are at the most common time for implantation! I think any other signs for pregs come later. I have everything crossed for you! it sounds so promising though.
when are you testing???
hugs,

Hello lovely ladies! :kiss: I see you have all been chatting away :friends:

As I suspected I am still waiting to ov. I just knew that temp spike the other day was a phony. Confirmed today when I decided to take an ov test and it was positive :yipee: I know, I know....I am a total fraud and said I wasn't going to temp, come on here, use ov tests....but I CLEARLY have a problem! :blush:
Don't even know what's the point of me using ov tests? We are BDing every day atm so who cares what the best 48 hours are?
I do vow that next cycle (if there is one) I won't even be temping. I will get DH to hide my BBT. And NO ov tests either!
I also vow that I won't test until Sunday 7th March which, assuming I ov tomorrow, will be 14dpo. I am sick of seeing :bfn: and wasting money on tests.

Joli...your cramps and (.)(.) stuff is sounding good :thumbup: you will notice that Ladybird is now keeping you company in TWW.

LittleAurora...I think you may have shown us a scan pic but I just can't remember. Doesn't hurt to see your lovely tiger bean another time! :flower:

Hi all!

Just checking in on my bberry from cozumel. I am waiting to see some new BFPs from y'all. Yay.

No news here. I don't really feel pregnant. I am not sure if that's good or bad haha

Hey girls! Sorry for the silence today... it's my birthday! Been celebrating the big 30 ...went to a nice brunch with DH and my Mum, then had a massage and facial at a posh hotel (gift from DH!) and then had a lovely dinner with DH and my parents at my favourite restaurant! Such a nice day :)

2016 - that's fab that you got a +opk! Yeah!! Go get that eggy!!!

I put 'cramps' on FF, cause it didn't have a box for 'twinges'...actually, what I felt like, was that I've been going leg raises, and the muscles on the left side of my groin? or is it called lower abdomen? (near pubic bone, but on left), was sore, like I'd been stretching the muscle the night before, or maybe I'm totally making up symptoms! How on earth do you explain all that on FF!? LOL. Anyways, I'm trying not to get my hopes up. No sore (.)(.) today. I think I'll test on Wed, which is 11/12dpo (if I can wait that long!!). Made a good wish on my birthday candles tonight... I wonder what it could be??! :)

I'm off to bed now! Enjoy the rest of your day!! x

Hey girls! Sorry for the silence today... it's my birthday! Been celebrating the big 30 ...went to a nice brunch with DH and my Mum, then had a massage and facial at a posh hotel (gift from DH!) and then had a lovely dinner with DH and my parents at my favourite restaurant! Such a nice day :)

2016 - that's fab that you got a +opk! Yeah!! Go get that eggy!!!

I put 'cramps' on FF, cause it didn't have a box for 'twinges'...actually, what I felt like, was that I've been going leg raises, and the muscles on the left side of my groin? or is it called lower abdomen? (near pubic bone, but on left), was sore, like I'd been stretching the muscle the night before, or maybe I'm totally making up symptoms! How on earth do you explain all that on FF!? LOL. Anyways, I'm trying not to get my hopes up. No sore (.)(.) today. I think I'll test on Wed, which is 11/12dpo (if I can wait that long!!). Made a good wish on my birthday candles tonight... I wonder what it could be??! :)

I'm off to bed now! Enjoy the rest of your day!! x

Hey Joli, aggghh so exciting...I hope this is it. and HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! #30!! WOO HOO, thats a good one. :happydance::happydance: I hope you get your :bfp: as a presie.
Your temps are looking great....so keep us posted, if you can wait til Wed that would be awesome- good luck and keep us posted.

Myself, I went and tied one on last night lol with girlfriends. I am on this sort of clense eating well, fruits and berries and nuts and green tea and then i blow it to heck last night....slept in, came home late, DH not impressed :)

:hugs:

hbiscus...happy to see you check in :wave: hope you are enjoy yourself and not missing us too much :rofl:

Joli...:dust: HAPPY HAPPY 30th birthday! :dust:
I know the twinges you mean. Really just like a pulled muscle. My BF had those when she was pregnant - its from the corpus luteum. You can get them when not pregnant too but I hope it's a good sign for you.

Britt...don't feel bad, one night won't matter as long as you are healthy in general :thumbup:

Ok... so I know I'm only 9/10dpo today (Mon here), but something possessed me to use an frer (must be post-birthday excitement!). I tested first thing, and in about 3 mins, a very very very very very faint faint faint line started to show. I thought to myself, "that can't be right", and I hopped in the shower to wake myself up a bit. 10-15 mins passed, and I looked back at the test, and the faint line was a tiny bit darker. Now, it's extremely faint, but it's there. I think i took the photos about 15-17 mins after. I'm not sure whether you can get an evap in 10-15mins on an frer?!? But I'm nearly sure the first faint lines started to show in the first 3 mins. Should I try again with smu, or wait until tomorrow morning again??

Attached are pics for your viewing pleasure...! I really don't want to get my hopes up, and I haven't told DH or anything. This just seems a bit too good to be true, so I want to be cautious about this. Please be honest on your thoughts! :)

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 4
  • test zoom.jpg
    test zoom.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 4
  • test invert.jpg
    test invert.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.