Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooohhhhhhhh Britt, what willpower to walk past the asile! I've had by bfp, but I still get the compulsion to buy and POAS! ok...so you'll laugh at me... I'll be honest... I still have 4 sticks leftover in my cupboard, and I took another test today! :rofl: - I just wanted to make sure the line got darker, and it most certainly is very dark! Total addiction.

The cycts on my left ovaries were both 3cm (and one on my right around 3cm) but I feel like they're starting go down. I think I've found a lab here in HK that will do blood tests without the need for a doctor's letter, so I could actually go for a bloodtest any time.. grr... will try to hold off for 5 weeks (which is on Sat, but will go for a test on Mon).

As you can see, I'm still not concentrating at work! I wish more of you were awake during HK hours so I could chat endlessly! lol. When BnB was down all day yesterday, I did actually manage to do some work, but it's pretty quiet this week, so more temptation for distraction!

Hey you might as well use them up right?? :rofl: I totally would if I was in the same situation. Of course the tests are darker!!!!! :)
Yah, do the private clinic at 5 weeks then. I'm sure it will be great.
Thats right you do have those cysts, glad to hear you think they are getting smaller but either way it wont affect anything just might be a bit uncomfortable.
I didnt know that pineapple helps with implantation. any other suggestions on food/herbs during the 2ww? I am drinking a lot of green tea in the last few weeks, had no idea how much I would love it. Thats okay to have in the 2ww right? I skipped soccer and running so far as well
cheers,

hmmm...do a google search on green tea, I think it's ok for the 2ww, but I don't think it's very good for fertility? (I could be wrong) - I drank peppermint tea instead, cause I wasn't sure about the green tea. I know that selenium in the core of the pineapple is best for implantation, so we made pineapple smoothies every morning before work. I don't think there were any other foods in particular, just have lots of fruit and veg. Def no soccer or running, in fact, just baby yourself for a bit and chill out. :coolio:

Morning all.... I have peed in a cup but am chicken to do the test :blush:
Don't want to see another negative. I know 10dpo can still show a false negative and all that but my gut is telling me this morning's test will give me my true answer for this cycle.
Joli, I wouldn't worry about the pains too much. As you say they are probably your follies. I wonder if 3 cysts mean 3 babies! lol. It's possible.
You wouldn't feel any pain from ectopic so early and I doubt your hcg & progesterone would have been so good so early if it were ectopic (low numbers common for ectopic).

Hey 2016!! Ok, my heart is literally pounding waiting for you to test! I just checked your temp, it's looking good hon!!! Do you have an frer to test with? Make sure that you test with your most sensitive one. You're totally right that it's possible to have a false negative this early, but everything is looking pretty good. How are your symptoms? Why are you angry?

You know, you COULD be right about the 3 eggies... the day I had my trigger shot, they said I had 1-2 follies on my left, and that there was one on my right, but they didn't think that one would be big enough to O - but what a coinscidence that I now have 2 cysts on my left and one on my right!... I wonder... ! LOL Thanks for the advice re ectopics - I'll make sure I get my bloods done again at 5 weeks to make sure hcg is still going strong!

TEST!!!!!!!!!

2016, don't keep me hanging like this! 10dpo is pretty early, so I wouldn't get too upset about a negative--but I'd get really happy over a :bfp:!!!

Hi ladies,

My heart ablation is scheduled for March 10th! This means I may not even have to skip TTC this cycle! :happydance: Just pray that I live through it. :haha:

Yeah!! Wow, that was fast work Taebomama! It should give you a couple days to recover before O as well - good timing! Do you know what the recovery time is like?

Sorry for the suspense...bit of an anticlimax. It's :bfn: :cry:...thought I could see something but it was just the antibody strip :grr:
It was a 25miu FRER.
Really don't think I am gonna get a positive this cycle. But that's ok, one Aphrodite at a time :hugs:

Joli, recovery time for an ablation is pretty quick. I only have to stay in the hospital one night. There isn't a big incision or anything because they go in through the groin. :help:

I'll have to ask the doc when I can resume bding. They know I'm an oldie trying to conceive, that's why they worked with me to give me an appointment before O time.

As far is the pains you mentioned, I know it's easy to tell someone else not to worry, but try not to. Your body is trying to make a good home for your little one, so it's normal to feel some things.

Now...did 2016 test yet, or WHAT??!

Sorry for the suspense...bit of an anticlimax. It's :bfn: :cry:...thought I could see something but it was just the antibody strip :grr:
It was a 25miu FRER.
Really don't think I am gonna get a positive this cycle. But that's ok, one Aphrodite at a time :hugs:

Darn! I still wouldn't say you're out for sure, but I understand how you feel. I know I'm out before AF even shows up.

You will get your BFP!!!! ....Just not as soon as you would like, darn it.

2016 - boooooooo sorry you got a BFN :( That's just so wrong!!!!!!! Well, it's early days yet...so maybe try again tomorrow? Honestly, am really dissapointed!

Taebomama, it's great that recovery time is short! But with your groin being involved, I wonder if BD might be difficult? You could always try IUI! lol - not nearly as nice as concieving naturally though.

It was a 25miu FRER.

oh hun what a bugger. Im so sorry it was a bfn :hugs::hugs:
it is still early and yr chart and symptoms are still looking good (although I know it doesnt help much when you see a bfn). I was totally convinced I would be out this month after being ill and get nothing but bfn's when I tested but look what happened.
There's still hope..come on future bump buddy!! x

taebomama: That is incredible news! The best of both worlds, so happy you are getting it done so quickly. Good luck!! :hugs:

Britt: I meant to post this yesterday but I forgot. You were asking about the sore boobs, the cycle I got my BFP with DS I didn't get sore boobs until after I got a positive. I can't remember now but I assume I had sore boobs around ov time since I normally do. Never got sore boobs with any of the others. I would think that either can happen, every pregnancy really is different. Did you say you're waiting to test this cycle? or did I make that up? Hope you're having a good day!

Joli: Yeah I think the temps are more accurate, I was just annoyed that my cervix has been so strange this cycle. I did get a rise this morning so I think I may have ov'd yesterday, good old cd 19 :) This really has nothing to do with TTC but that was the most pleasant pap smear I've ever had, makes me think I shouldn't have had the last 6 with my gyno. She honestly must hate vaginas! He didn't believe that I could feel my cervix, I have some bumps on it and wanted to get them checked out. He also agreed with my thinking that waiting wouldn't do a lot to prevent another ectopic, I could actually talk to him, I find my family dr. attractive so I can normally only spew out a bit of jibberish before the appt is over. Can you tell I haven't talked to anyone in almost a week :blush: I'm glad your test is still dark. Good that it's a quiet week so you don't have to feel bad about focusing on your bean. Are you thinking of buying or renting a dopplar?

Ladybird: thank you for saying that, I do feel bad when I get in a funk and stop posting. I just think so much of all of you, and I didn't want anyone to be mad :) I looked at your thread!! So exciting to see it in words!! Congrats again! Keep the test pics coming!! I have an unnatural love of pregnancy tests!

2016: I hope you're having a good day, that comment in your journal about getting some me time made me laugh for so long! Love that you're so funny even when you aren't in a good mood. Lots of :dust: and :hugs:

Well I think it's likely that I ov'd but that's what I thought the other day so maybe I just really want to have ov'd. We bded the last 3 nights so hopefully that will be good enough, didn't do our "system" of bding everyday from the time AF leaves.

I have some doubts about whether I should have tried, last week I had a terrible feeling that I am just setting myself up for another ectopic and wondered if I should wait until I feel better about this one before we try. I was quite upset last week and my best friend wasn't returning any of my calls, so I just stopped talking to anyone really...trying to get myself out of this funk. I just wanted to post this so you guys didn't think I was just being a jerk. :thumbup: Hope everyone is well!! :hugs:

Awww, Nicole, don't ever ever think that any of us could possibly think you were a jerk! That's crazy talk! You have been through so much hon, and we want you to rant, and express yourself and laugh and cry on this thread, that's what it's all about! We're totally here to support you, and even when you're not posting, you know we're thinking of you and often write to you still. :hugs: You're too cute fancying your family doc! At least it makes the visits a bit more pleasent! lol. Because my week is so quiet, I can't get my mind off my beanie, poor little thing isn't even 5 weeks old, and I'm being way over protective! haha. I think everything is goin ok so far, but I don't want to tempt fate. I was thinking about getting a doppler - do you know how early you can start using it? I have only seen the Angel doppler on amazon, I'm not sure yet if they post out to Hong Kong, but I could find out. I was surprised that it's not very expensive. Have you used one before?

PS - Nicole, I've just taken a look at your temps - I totally agree with you, CD19 looks like the magical day! x

Good morning beautiful ladies.
It was so enjoyable reading all of your posts, the one thing I realized about the girls on this thread- you guys think of everyone else before yourselves. Especially you Nicole, you sound like such a lovely person and here you are concerned that we would think you are ignoring us. We know you have been through sheer he#l and I cant even begin to imagine what an ectopic or m/c would be like. Its got to be soo hard getting attached and then going through that several times. Our hearts and prayers are with you. I think it will happen for you when the time is right. :hugs:

2016- oh my gosh hon, I am so sorry to hear about the BFN, but your chart looks amazing??! :shrug: Being on this site for a few months now, I have come to realize that some women test positive very early in the cycle and some dont register until quite a bit later. Your BFP may still be coming.

Ladybird- I see the digital test for your avatar, nice!!!!!

Taebo- oh my gosh, I am sooo glad that they got you in so quick!! I looked at your sig and being in the states thats so nice that they can speed things up, if you were in Canada you would probably be waiting a year. We will be thinking of you during your apt, and not to worry all will be completely fine hon! You know if the doc gives you the clear to try right away, you might conceive quickly as a huge stress will be off your mind :happydance:

Joli- love the new siggie!! so cute those baby gaga sigs are so imformative even with the creepie baby :) lol

as for me, well sorry you have to go to the front page to check out my temps, I got my cross bars today :happydance: So looks like I did in fact O on cycle day 15 as we all thought (so much for not temping this cycle hey...lol, well I had to, I ran out of opk's) hee hee. Plus its kind of fun :blush:

so now the wait to see if I get any symptoms and of course to test. SO my ultimate goal is to wait until 12dpo which is technically only 1 day before AF, I may crack at 10dpo, but not before!!

:hugs:

Hey Sweetmama, I totally know where you're coming from. I had the post pathetic periods in April and July, then nothing, so in October, I was finally put on clomid. I O'd on CD21 and CD23 in my two cycles. It will probably take you much less days if you haven't got so many follies. It made me SO happy. I always remember as a kid being so unhappy to get my AF - but once I got on clomid, I was so happy that AF came cause it showed that I properly O'd. Statistics say that as long as your soon-to-be DH has no problems, you should get a bfp within 6 months on clomid. But be wary that clomid may thin your uterus lining and reduce your cm. To combat this, DH and I used preseed (cause I honestly couldn't find any proper ewcm), and before O, I took evening primrose oil, and at O, drink/eat fresh pineapple, as the selenium will help with implantation, particularly if your uterus lining has thinned. But I'm sure your doc will moniter you throughout!

Thanks for the info, I don't know if we can get pre-seed here though. I'll check into it. Any ideas on how to get the girl spermies to fertilize my eggies? LOL

Hey Joli, good to hear from you hon!!!
yeah, so you are going to get bloods at 5 weeks, cant wait to hear how high the number is!! I wouldnt worry about the slight discomfort on the ovary, worse case scenario its a little cyst that will likely go away on its own.
have you been able to concentrate at work?
glad the boobies are still sore :rofl:

Sweetmama- hope everything gets sorted out with your cycle and you get AF and O soon!!

Nicole- its so good to hear from you, we are all rooting for you on this thread for a quick sticky BFP! :hugs:

2016- yes where are you at hon???? its testing day now isnt it?? :)

as for me, thanks for the kind words Joli, yes VERY relieved for verification with temps and boobs that I o'd. They are actually still sore today but not as much, usually by tomorrow they will be gone, so we'll see

you girls would be soo proud of me, i was at the drugstore tonight and i went right past the pregnancy test aisle!!!! I am not going to even stock one of them at my house, so there will be no temptation :) tee hee

:hugs:

Thanks Britt I hope so too.

AFM - we're gonna be looking at some houses tonight, here's to hoping we get one lol

Ok girls...let the analysis commence!

First test is from this morning at about 3 minutes, unretouched.

Second one is a tweaked b&w version of the same test.

Third one is from the now very old test held up against the light and tweaked to hell :rofl:

I think the test line is a bit close to the control. I count this as :bfn: but it's fun to squint!

Attachments

• c6_10dpo_frer_fmu_orig.jpg
    c6_10dpo_frer_fmu_orig.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 6
  • c6_10dpo_frer_fmu_bw.jpg
    c6_10dpo_frer_fmu_bw.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 5
  • c6_10dpo_frer_fmu_old.jpg
    c6_10dpo_frer_fmu_old.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 5

Third one is from the now very old test held up against the light and tweaked to hell :rofl:

I think the test line is a bit close to the control. I count this as :bfn: but it's fun to squint!

I swear I see something in the first, un-retouched one. Hmm...
BTW, I didn't get a BFP on FRER until 11 dpo and even then it was really light. I only got a faint BFP on the CVS generic in the evening of 10 dpo. There's PLENTY of time left to get it, so don't worry! :thumbup:

I see something, but not sure about what it means. I agree that the test line is a bit close to the control line. Hmmm...this is a maybe?? Sorry I'm of no help! Can't wait to see tomorrow's test!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"