Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning, all!
I got my hcg result from yesterday.
It is 27,000!!! I can't believe it. It went from 102 at 15 dpo to 27k at 28 dpo. I really wasn't expecting that. Last time around, my hCG at 6 weeks was only 2,000. Still in shock here.

hibiscus.....I have been thinking about you all day!
27000???? Wooop woop freaking whooooppie!!!!! :yipee: that is a awesome number!!!!! I just KNEW this one was different! Sounds like a super strong brant you got there! :hugs:

ahhh so nice to hear from everyone.

Ladybird- that is a big fat :bfp: Congrats!!

Taebomama- honestly I think getting your heart looked at sooner or later is the best thing you could have done, you know things have a funny way of working out for the best. Its probably not your time until your heart is better- to protect you and babes. HOpe you are able to get a speedy surgery :hugs:
and sorry your six yr old is so sick :( hope he/or she is better soon

2016- hon, why so glum about this cycle? Your chart is amazing and different than any of your other cycles so why couldnt this one be it? You and DH sure covered your bases :winkwink: I'm sure you have a great shot. It is hard though and best not to get your hopes up. I have that attitude now at 7 months ttc.

Nicole- hey hon, good to hear from you, sorry your having a rough time with the doctors and your cycle. Canadian healthcare hey? it may be free but you get what you pay for sometimes :)
Do you know what cycle day you usually O? this month i ran out of opk's and went on cm and cervix really (I dont get O pains) and just guesstimating from last month. Well turns out i O'd on exactly the same day as last month. Try the opk's next time maybe but for now I think a ballpark guess is good enough.
hope you have a sticky bfp soon

Joli- I know i tried to log on last night after the hospital and before I hit the bed and it was down!! what is with this site? I hate when its down during the day, I too am addicted.
I think maybe you should get your bloods done for piece of mind, but honestly hon I feel you have a sticky BFP. Try and enjoy but I know its hard

as for me, phewww...definitely O'd on cycle day 15! happy about that for sure and glad my cycle is now textbook...lol. Now bring on that BFP!!!
Boobs are still sore but not as sore as yesterday. Question for those who have had a bfp, at what point in your cycle did your boobs get sore? Right after O until the BFP? or was there a break and it came back, or did you not get sore boobs at all? I'm probably going to post this question in the grad section as well

:hugs:

yeah Hibiscus, thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Britt: I'm pretty sure the last two cycles I ov'd on cd 19...I think around cd 19-20 most cycles but normally my cervix stays open for a few days before and sometimes a couple of days after and I usually have EWCM for a few days before and the a lot on ov day. I'm starting to wonder if I'll even ov this time. I really have to stop checking though...I think I'm irriatating it, maybe it closed in protest. I really hope you caught the eggy this cycle :hugs:

Ladybird..... Congrats on your BFP!!! Another graduate to join us on the other Aphrodite thread! :)

2016...... I'm secretly hoping this is your month and wish you heaps of luck for testing this cycle!

Hibiscus..... Fab news on the hcg levels! Hun I am soooo pleased for you! :)

Everyone else.... Good luck and I hope you all get your bfp's very soon!

As for me..... Can't believe I will be 12 weeks on Thursday!!! OMG where has that gone?! Scan on 10 March so really looking forward to that! Hoping everything is ok. Nausia has gone now just a bit tired and very bloated!

For all you in uk.... Don't forget One Born Every Minute on tv tonight at 9pm.

It's my youngest son's first birthday today and he's loving playing with his new toys! :)

Hibiscus- Maybe you are having twins lol

Thanks, everyone, for your congrats!! I really can't believe it. Still keeping my fingers crossed, just in case...

And, Sweetmama, omg don't even mention twins! I would freak out. The thought crossed my mind and I quickly pushed it out. I have no idea what we would do! Ack... :wacko:

I would rather have twins then my boyfriend can't say only one baby LOL

My cousin has twins and she said they are easier then singletons lol

Hibiscus: 27,000 - thats fantastic!!! im so chuffed for you. like 2016 says sounds like a sticky bean to me! :happydance:

Nicole: you didnt have to worry bout not posting anything on here, your thoughts are appreciated wherever they are. :hugs:

Tinkerbell: thanks for the congrats hun! im hoping to join you all when I hopefully get a few stronger lines. Best of luck for the 12 wk scan hope everything goes well.

Taebo: Im so sorry to hear about your son and the pneumonia. I know how Id feel if my 6 year old had it so my thoughts are with you, hope he recovers soon :hugs:and I think you're doing the right thing and getting your heart sorted and being fit and well for when you get that bfp

Britt: you're now officially in the 2ww - yay! all bases are covered so bring on that bfp!

Joli: Im gonna hang on until I get a pos on a digi and a frer before go to the doctors so have to see what happens bout bloods. Hope things going ok with you

to everyone else hope you're all well this evening xx

Hibiscus - thanks so much for sharing your mc experiences, I know it can't be easy to write about. I really hope your bloods come back today with a high hcg! I've been trying to decide when to go in for my next bloods, I'm trying to hold off until 6 weeks. Were you on progesterone in any of your cycles?

No problem. I don't mind sharing at all.
I actually haven't been on progesterone at all. I bought cream during one cycle but I got some red itchy bumps on my arm after I put a little on so decided not to use it. I was hoping they'd give me suppositories or something this time around but they didn't. According to the test at 13 dpo, my progesterone level was fine. Although a little extra boost would still make me feel better.

Are you on anything right now?

Hi everyone!

First of all, let me just say a big WOOHOOOOO to Hibiscus!! 27,000, fantastic hcg for 6 weeks!! That's so exciting!! It doesn't even sound like you would need the progesterone! I'm not sure why my gyno put me on progesterone - I had bloods on 7dpo, and my progesterone levels were normal. But I figure it can't hurt! I can't wait to get my next bloods done...I'm debating between 5 or 6 weeks - I know I should probably wait for 6 weeks, but I'm so curious to find out what's going on inside of me. Time seems to be going by soooo slowly!

Britt - congrats on officially being in the 2ww! You must be the only textbook gal on this thread - you lucky thing! - I hope it brings lots more luck your way this cycle for that BFP! Thanks for the advice about getting bloods done... I think I just might test at 5 weeks, just for peace of mind, and to satisfy my anxiousness! On the subject of sore bb's, mine were sore after O and then pretty much stopped on 6 dpo (I think I had sore bb's from the hcg trigger shot I had), then they started again on 8dpo, and I could only feel it in the cold or if I pushed down on my nips. So don't worry about your sore bb's going away right now! they might be back before you know it! lol

2016 - I'm clockwatching....you usually come online just before 3pm my time... I'm thinking of you and keeping my fx'd for your test!!!!!!!!

Nicole - it's great to hear from you! I think we'll have to wait another couple of days to see if you' have O'd - I think I'd rely more on your temps rather than CP, as it's so subjective trying to just go by touch. It's great that you and DH had a go though, so that your body knows that you're ready to try again. It's good that the doc basically said that it's ok for you to try - though I hate how they always have to have a conservative 'official' stance on everything! Getting some opks will help you take out the guess work!

Tink - congrats for being at 12 weeks on Thurs!!! You must be feeling so relieved. I'm glad your nausea has also gone away!

Ladybird - I did the same things as you, I waited for the +digi and frer before doing my bloods! But I think my digi was still pretty sensitive at 25iui. I did my bloods on 10/11dpo and had a beta of 62.

I've had very occasional mind aches since last night around my left ovary... I'm hoping that it's just my giant follies, and not an ectopic or anything serious... BBs still big and sore today, so as long as they keep going, I think I'm ok...!

Sweetmama - I forgot to mention, before going on clomid, your doc will need to put you on progesterone which will induce your AF in around 3-5 days, then you start taking clomid starting around CD3 or 5 (depending on what your doc tells you), and you take it for 5 days. Mine started me off on a 100mg dose (though I think a lot of people just start on 50mg dose). I think it's worth you getting a scan to see what your ovaries are up to, and then they can tell you if you still have PCOS or not...

Sweetmama - I forgot to mention, before going on clomid, your doc will need to put you on progesterone which will induce your AF in around 3-5 days, then you start taking clomid starting around CD3 or 5 (depending on what your doc tells you), and you take it for 5 days. Mine started me off on a 100mg dose (though I think a lot of people just start on 50mg dose). I think it's worth you getting a scan to see what your ovaries are up to, and then they can tell you if you still have PCOS or not...

I just had a scan right before christmas and I had two cysts each on both my Ovaries so not many but I was in so much pain that I had to be prescribed dilotted for the pain. And still now I get pain every once in awhile. I'll ask her to put me on some progesterone and then start with the clomid. I'm just so frustrated with these damn cycles, I hadn't got my period since christmas and before that it was October and now I'm on Cycle day 20 and no O or AF in sight. Its stressful really.

Hey Sweetmama, I totally know where you're coming from. I had the post pathetic periods in April and July, then nothing, so in October, I was finally put on clomid. I O'd on CD21 and CD23 in my two cycles. It will probably take you much less days if you haven't got so many follies. It made me SO happy. I always remember as a kid being so unhappy to get my AF - but once I got on clomid, I was so happy that AF came cause it showed that I properly O'd. Statistics say that as long as your soon-to-be DH has no problems, you should get a bfp within 6 months on clomid. But be wary that clomid may thin your uterus lining and reduce your cm. To combat this, DH and I used preseed (cause I honestly couldn't find any proper ewcm), and before O, I took evening primrose oil, and at O, drink/eat fresh pineapple, as the selenium will help with implantation, particularly if your uterus lining has thinned. But I'm sure your doc will moniter you throughout!

Hey Joli, good to hear from you hon!!!
yeah, so you are going to get bloods at 5 weeks, cant wait to hear how high the number is!! I wouldnt worry about the slight discomfort on the ovary, worse case scenario its a little cyst that will likely go away on its own.
have you been able to concentrate at work?
glad the boobies are still sore :rofl:

Sweetmama- hope everything gets sorted out with your cycle and you get AF and O soon!!

Nicole- its so good to hear from you, we are all rooting for you on this thread for a quick sticky BFP! :hugs:

2016- yes where are you at hon???? its testing day now isnt it?? :)

as for me, thanks for the kind words Joli, yes VERY relieved for verification with temps and boobs that I o'd. They are actually still sore today but not as much, usually by tomorrow they will be gone, so we'll see

you girls would be soo proud of me, i was at the drugstore tonight and i went right past the pregnancy test aisle!!!! I am not going to even stock one of them at my house, so there will be no temptation :) tee hee

:hugs:

oooohhhhhhhh Britt, what willpower to walk past the asile! I've had by bfp, but I still get the compulsion to buy and POAS! ok...so you'll laugh at me... I'll be honest... I still have 4 sticks leftover in my cupboard, and I took another test today! :rofl: - I just wanted to make sure the line got darker, and it most certainly is very dark! Total addiction.

The cycts on my left ovaries were both 3cm (and one on my right around 3cm) but I feel like they're starting go down. I think I've found a lab here in HK that will do blood tests without the need for a doctor's letter, so I could actually go for a bloodtest any time.. grr... will try to hold off for 5 weeks (which is on Sat, but will go for a test on Mon).

As you can see, I'm still not concentrating at work! I wish more of you were awake during HK hours so I could chat endlessly! lol. When BnB was down all day yesterday, I did actually manage to do some work, but it's pretty quiet this week, so more temptation for distraction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"