Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016: I’m sorry you got a faulty FRER!! I can’t believe how many faulty ones there have been and they’re so expensive. I can’t wait to see tomorrow’s test though! Have you ever tried the dollar tests? I’m really impressed with them right now. Lots more luck and dust!! :dust:

Britt: Thank you so much for your message! It was really sweet. I think it’s so exciting that FF confirmed ov for you, and that you’re enjoying temping. Looking forward to hearing your tww symptoms! and I'm going to have to agree with joli...10 dpo sounds great! :thumbup: I really can't help my obsession with pee sticks...

Joli: Thank you as well for your touching message :hugs: I guess I’ll stop worrying about that and hopefully not replace it with something new! Trying to relax a bit for this tww. I only tried a crappy one in 3rd tri that couldn’t be used before 16 weeks I think, never could hear anything though. I really regret not renting one with Ben. Next time I will for sure! My friend could hear her baby’s hb at 9 weeks, she rented one like they use at the doctor’s office.

Gossipgirly: That’s so nice you’ve been able to cuddle babies! What do you do? Sorry if you already said. Good job on trying to wait to test! I’m lucky to make it to 9 dpo! Sending you lots of baby :dust:

ok...just tried going onto betabase.info, but I get an error message saying 'the site link appears to be broken', or something like that, so it's not working right now :( Oh well, will check later! x

Hey Nicole - you needn't thank us, that's what we're here for! :hugs: I had no idea you could rent a dopplar from the docs! It would be soooo awesome to hear a heartbeat at 9 weeks! I can hardly imagine!

Hibiscus - double rating of 1.6 days is incredible! I wonder if you just might have twins!! Can't wait for your scan!

Hibiscus and Joli cant wait to see your scans fairly soon! Of course you will make it to scan date Hibiscus, this one is different!! I know both of you girls are nervous and understandable so but you will both be fine and you will have your beanies for 9 months with lots of MS in the first tri. tee hee

thanks for the advice Nicole and Joli on testing at 10dpo, than 10dpo it is lol!!! DH not happy with early testing but I will remind him I got the clearance from my girls at BNB :rofl:

talk with you soon

BTW, have you seen some of the icons BNB has lol...they are ridiculous and cant imagine when you would ever use them....
exhibit A (using the lingo for Joli):

:flasher:

Exhibit B :ball:

and finally my favorite exhibit C: :toothpick:

yes thats a smiley head with a toothpick....

Hey Britt! Yes, you tell DH that the girlies here say it's a.o.k to test on 10dpo, you have our blessing! :) I love the legal lingo, that made me LOL!

So how might we use the unual icons on BnB... hmmm....

- "I had a load of cm today" :boat:

- "AF better stay away, or else!" :gun: <yes, the smily face is holding guns!>

- "This is me getting frustrated during the 2ww" :grr:

- :mamafy: ok...I can't think of anything clever to say about the cow, I just thought it was cute!

haaa! lol, I love it!!
thx, he has no choice but to go with the early testing now
cheers,

Big fat dissappointment this morning :nope:

Attachments

• c6_11dpo_frer_fmu_orig.jpg
    c6_11dpo_frer_fmu_orig.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 8
  • c6_11dpo_frer_fmu_light.jpg
    c6_11dpo_frer_fmu_light.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 6
I'm not 100% sure... can you re-send without the little stars? They make me feel like I see something, but not sure if it's an optical illusion (or wishful thinking!)

I can see something where the line should be! Do you have another early test you can compare it with?

Hey 2016 Im sure I can see a line, it is v v faint but I see it. Things are looking promising hun, I've got everything crossed for you.

Joli - thanks for the congrats, I only posted pics of my frer n digi on the gallery thread rather than here because I felt a bit awkward bout posting em here as 2016 n gossipgirly n britt etc are still in 2ww n testing so didn't want to go on about it too much n make them feel bad or something.
I'm going to make a doctors appt nxt week, here in the uk we don't get bloods or a scan done until 12 weeks there a probs so I'll just have to wait :-(

britt & joli- that has made me laugh so much with the smilies, just what I needed first thing in the morning:thumbup:

gossipgirly - best of luck when you test hun, we're rooting for you

Hey Ladybird! That sucks in the UK how they don't do any scans or bloods until 12 weeks! oh well, I'm sure you're going to have smooth sailing for the next 9 months! I know what you mean about posting the preg tests, I felt the same way too...but I have to admit, the team was so super supportive and unselfish about it. What a team! :)

hello everyone, thanks for the comments, 2016 I dont see anything but im notan expert with these line thingys and I really hope the other girls are right gd luck xxxx

Im a student childrens nurse, my next placement starts tomorrow in pediatric intensive care (3 x 12 hour shifts) but I also workn in my local hospital as a support worker on the childrens ward, special care baby unit and childrens day unit a few shifts a week....so if you dont hear much from me its cos i cant get on my computer lol!

Im gonna hold out to test, i ran to the loo to quickly flush away fmu b4 i had any temptation this morning and im on 3 12 hour shifts starting at 7.30 but have to leave the house 6.30am so im not gonna have time to test nxt 3 days :D (in theory) af due monday so im 11dpo today feeling not a thing and gave up on temping as it wasnt going to well this month

Hope everyone is well xxx

Hey Gossipygirl, what a fab job! It must be so rewarding to be able to help children out. It's very good of you not to be tempted to test - you must have good self control! lol I hope you get your BFP on Monday!

Hehe I'f my oh cd see that post this Is the first month I havnt tested by now I'm a poas Addict !!

Yeh I love my job, it's nice t see them go home well... Obv not all of them do that's the not so nice part x

It is a FRER again...different batch. Will post without stars later but it is BFN.

Ladybird...I will go to the gallery to see your tests :yipee: loving the digi!
This isn't like the main TTC forum - I feel almost as happy to see an Aphrodites BFP as I do getting one myself! :friends:

Hey 2016 - I'd definitely say test again tomorrow, I'm not convinced there's nothing there. Your temp is still looking fantastic! I felt the same way about seeing everyone's BFP before I got mine - it was so encouraging and I think it's great that we can be happy for each other!

You girls are so great and supportive and knowing you are happy for me means so much. I soooo want so see everyone get their bfp's as you all deserve it.

2016 - if it's ok you can put me down as graduate on Sunday as af is due on Saturday and I want to make sure I'm late before I change my tickers etc. Ps can't wait for your nxt test, temps are still great!:hugs:

2016: Did you see a line when it was in the casing? Just wondering because I can definitely see something on your test and when I’ve had a super faint line and taken it out I couldn’t see it as well , especially when looking from the back, not sure why. That’s what convinced my SIL that my dec test was negative. Do you have a pic of it before you took it apart? You chart is still looking fantastic, looks different than last month!

Joli: My friend rented one from a website, I’m not sure which one. It was just similar to the ones that doctors use. Not sure if they ship to HK but I would think you could find a place that would. I think she paid 13 dollars a month. I saw some on ebay that looked similar to what she rented but I think they cost around 150 or so.

Love the emoticons Britt and Joli!!

Britt: YAY!! You’re testing early. Love that you’re going to say that to DH. Keeps making me laugh!

Hey Nicole - thanks for the info on the dopplars! I've def check it out online! I'll look at the expat sites here as well, maybe there's a lucky mummy who is now ready to sell hers! Glad you liked the emoticons - as you can tell I've had another productive day at work! lol. Bring on the weekend already!! How are you feeling today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"