Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty good, much better mood today thankfully. I'm very glad we tried this cycle, I love the beginning of the tww, before impatience to test kicks in.

I am confused about my temp, I woke up at 4:15 and my temp was 97.7, I didn't end up going back to sleep, this cycle I'm taking it at 5:45-5:50. The temp corrector said 98.01 I think...I don't agree...I sort of think it would have been 97.8 highest 97.9. Not sure which I should put

Hey Nicole, I don't think 98.01 looks too high for you - on 4dpo last month, you were 97.9, so the temp isn't that different. If I were you, I'd just follow the temp corrector, and it will mark as an open circle, so you'll know the temp isn't 100% accurate, and then see what your temp is tomorrow...

Thanks!I do like that temp better!! Do I have to check sleep deprived to make it an open circle?

nicole...temp looks great either way :thumbup: I love the way we are both "on a break" but have got wrapped up in the flow of our cycles and are just trying as normal :rofl: Should I move us to TWW rather?

I could see something odd both times while the tests were in their cases...but I didn't take a pic - sorry - will do that with the next one. So you say you couldn't see anything on yours when you took them out? I must say I have never had anything on a FRER in or out of case, fresh or old, tweaked or untweaked :shrug: I hate that they are playing games like this! Have called FR and they are going to send me a freebie :happydance:
Btw...We don't have a dollar store and the pound shop only sells the usual cheapies.

I think it might automatically give you an open circle if you put in the different time of day you took your temp... otherwise if you click sleep deprived, it will definitely give you an open circle!

good morning ladies, how you all doing?

2016--Darn it! I can't see anything on today's test! Still early, though.

Britt, Joli-omg those icons are hilarious. Why would you ever need a smiley with a toothpick??!
On my IM, there are icons for a sheep and a man extending his arms out for a hug, and you can arrange them so it looks like sheep-man love. I can't imagine why you would ever need the sheep, but it is my fave haha

GossipGirly--I don't know how you can stand not testing! I'm too impatient for that. Good luck!

Nicole--temps are looking awesome. Woohoo!!

hahaha, hibiscus, sheep-man love... hilarious! x

ahh im freaking out, has anyone ever heard of lumpy boobs Im really quite worried i dont know if its cos they are fuller atm or because of the progesterone cream iv applied last 2 days xxx

I've never heard of that before GossipGirly

ahh im freaking out, has anyone ever heard of lumpy boobs Im really quite worried i dont know if its cos they are fuller atm or because of the progesterone cream iv applied last 2 days xxx

My boobs always used to get lumps on the sides just before AF time.

ok thanks, iv never noticed them before and there on the sides and tops seems to be more on one than the other.. im glad its reletivly normal then phew! i was ready to go to the drs thanks xxx

My bbs often get lumpy in the TWW...which is why they recommend you do your monthly breast exam on CD3. (not that I do that cos I am lazy and bad :blush:) If you are really concerned though go see your doc or look up on the net how to do a proper exam. :hugs:

It doesn't mean you're not preg! Lots of :af: things are so similar to preg symptoms. Your chart is great! :thumbup:
How you getting on with the cream? Remember to try use a different area every application for a few days then rotate. I found upper arms, back of neck and wrists were good too in addition to bbs, thighs, butt and tummy.

well i came late so will only have used it for 3 days haha it probs wont have been affective this cycle xxx

2016: lol so funny! maybe we should be in the tww, we are sort of doing the opposite of taking a break. I put the pics of the test I was talking about from dec in an album, I wrote in the description of each one whether it was tweaked or not etc but it's pretty obvious anyway. I tried to do it earlier but photobucket was down. Did your test dry like there was a line?
https://s795.photobucket.com/albums/yy240/nicole3108/Faint FRER Dec 09/

Hey all,

We got a HOUSE today! I'm so excited, we move in at the end of March so yay! I bought a book called getting pregnant, what you need to know right now, and bought 7 dollar store tests LOL. Yeah I'm getting a lil over obsessed maybe

Congrats on the house!! :happydance: and yay about the dollar tests!! I wouldn't say too obsessed but you might end up with quite a poas addiction! I have to keep changing what dollar store I go to :blush: question are they still a dollar where you are? They've just raised the price here to 1.25! really irked me even if it's only a quarter.

Thanks for the pics Nicole...so did those tests turn out to be bfn or bfp at the time?
I have attached pics of the test after it has dried. The line does have some colour and i find it weird how there is definitely colour at the top and bottom.
I find it funny how we are analysing my tests so much. I honestly 100% don't think I am pregnant and I am sure these are evaps or something weird. But at least I have something to tweak and play with for my £4 a pop. Its so depressing when it's white as snow and you can't even imagine a line. :rofl:
Think I might try a 10miu Superdrug brand tomorrow. At least then that's only £2 wasted.

Ladybird....I was surprised in the gallery how very faint your FRER was when you even got the digi to work. I should think if you had 50miu enough for the digi, the FRER should have been super dark!!! :shrug:

Sweetmama......A new house!!!! Lovely!!!! :yipee:
Feel free to post tips from your book to keep us all on our toes :thumbup:

Attachments

• P1070863.JPG
    P1070863.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 8
  • P1070866.jpg
    P1070866.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 4
  • c6_11dpo_invert_old.jpg
    c6_11dpo_invert_old.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 3