Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pics Nicole...so did those tests turn out to be bfn or bfp at the time?
I have attached pics of the test after it has dried. The line does have some colour and i find it weird how there is definitely colour at the top and bottom.
I find it funny how we are analysing my tests so much. I honestly 100% don't think I am pregnant and I am sure these are evaps or something weird. But at least I have something to tweak and play with for my £4 a pop. Its so depressing when it's white as snow and you can't even imagine a line. :rofl:
Think I might try a 10miu Superdrug brand tomorrow. At least then that's only £2 wasted.

Ladybird....I was surprised in the gallery how very faint your FRER was when you even got the digi to work. I should think if you had 50miu enough for the digi, the FRER should have been super dark!!! :shrug:

Sweetmama......A new house!!!! Lovely!!!! :yipee:
Feel free to post tips from your book to keep us all on our toes :thumbup:

Ooh I definitely see a line now!

That was from a BFP cycle, my first faint + when I had the chemical, if I hadn't have taken 30 or so more I wouldn't have been 100% sure it was + though. Did you think the line was easier to see in the casing or am I nuts? Easy to see the line on yours now! It does have some colour! :happydance: I hope the superdrug tomorrow gives you a nice line! I know that you don't want to get your hopes up, especially since FRER has been having so many faulty tests lately but here are some reasons I think you might be pregnant this cycle.
1. your chart looks amazing 2. you haven't really been symptom spotting this cycle 3. You seem to be more relaxed this cycle, which I truly believe helps a lot and the biggest reason would be you are so darned determined that you aren't...very promising signs to me. I hope so much you get two lovely lines in the morning :hugs:

ps how have you not just been peeing on a stick all day long? you have some great self control!

You girls are insane. Yes I can see a line there too - but its not a real bfp line it is a weird effect from the test drying out or something.
I bet money (even though i would love it to be positive) that the superdrug test is proper blank negative in the morning. If it isn't I will happily do any forfeit!

Congrats on the house!! :happydance: and yay about the dollar tests!! I wouldn't say too obsessed but you might end up with quite a poas addiction! I have to keep changing what dollar store I go to :blush: question are they still a dollar where you are? They've just raised the price here to 1.25! really irked me even if it's only a quarter.

No they are a 1.25 here too but I'd rather pay that over $15.99 at a walmart or drugstore lol

Thanks for the pics Nicole...so did those tests turn out to be bfn or bfp at the time?
I have attached pics of the test after it has dried. The line does have some colour and i find it weird how there is definitely colour at the top and bottom.
I find it funny how we are analysing my tests so much. I honestly 100% don't think I am pregnant and I am sure these are evaps or something weird. But at least I have something to tweak and play with for my £4 a pop. Its so depressing when it's white as snow and you can't even imagine a line. :rofl:
Think I might try a 10miu Superdrug brand tomorrow. At least then that's only £2 wasted.

Ladybird....I was surprised in the gallery how very faint your FRER was when you even got the digi to work. I should think if you had 50miu enough for the digi, the FRER should have been super dark!!! :shrug:

Sweetmama......A new house!!!! Lovely!!!! :yipee:
Feel free to post tips from your book to keep us all on our toes :thumbup:

LOL I will for sure post tips. and I'm so excited about the HOUSE!!!

As for the question is that to me nicole? I can't POAS until I actually start TTC on the 18th thankfully that is only 14 more days, and I think I'll have to switch up the DOLLAR stores I go to because the lady looked right at me and asked if I wanted to be for certain it was real :wacko:

im losing my willpower i think i might have to test in the morning ahhh :( Iv been reading the early pregnancy symtoms thread and i just want to know now! this forum had its bad points lol xxx

Sweetmama- thats great news about your house, congrats!

Gossipgirly - if you cave in and test tomorrow the very best of luck and i hope its your bfp.

2016 - yeah I know what you're saying about the frer. The line came up straight away but it got darker as the day went on. The photo I took was in the time limit. I really wasnt expecting the digi to be positive either so I was shocked when it came up. Dont quite know what's up with frers at the mo as I've had good lines on the 20 miu mid streams and I've been doing an ic each morning and for the last 2 mornings I've had quite good dark pink lines when I wasnt expecting for an ic at 13dpo. Its like there isnt much dye in the Frers. Thats why I think you'd be best trying the superdrug tomorrow, frer seem to be losing their crown!!

Hello ladies!!!!!!
I'm back from the hospital and my "client meeting"and yes I am a tiny bit tipsy from 2 glasses of vino- lightweight i am. I'm tired of deprieving myself of everything in the 2ww and finding out its a big fat BFN!! I am only 4 dpo so even if I was, no biggie, beanie hasnt even implantated.

OKAY FIRST AND FOREMOST AND YES I AM YELLING WITH MY CAPLOCKS (LOL) WHAT IS THIS I SEE 2016??????????? PERHAPS A BIG FAT bfp!!!!???!!!!
oh my gosh hon, i'm so excited and not just that there is something on your frer (as the girls have said, they have been a little wonky) but your temps hon are awesome and would support a BFP!!! I am so hoping this is it. I know that everyone is questioning the FRER's but i can honestly say i have NEVER had a hint of a second line on one of them!!
Do another brand tomorrow and let us know! how exciting

Gossipgirly good luck tomorrow, we will be routing for you!!

Sweetmama- good luck to you when you test, I know it will be coming up soon

Joli- you up yet hon?????? where you at yo? lol...okay no more wine for me

glad you liked the icons, I liked reading your interpretation of them also.

as for me, well 4 dpo and nothing, nada, natta, for symptoms!! does that mean I'm out lol?? would have thought i might feel some pre-nesting by now, but nope!! :)
oh well, I guess we'll see if anything comes up in the next few days

hugs,

Morning everyone! I'm awake now Britt! lol :) It's 10am here, so I'm sitting in the office, distracted as usual by you lovely ladies!

First of all 2016 - MORE YELLING IN CAPS!! - THAT IS TOTALLY A LINE!!! I am very excited to see your Superdrug test in the morning! I didn't realise they were 10mIU! So you said if it's a bfp, you'll do a forefeit... hmmm... this could be fun...!

Britt - I think it's great that you're chilling out and enjoying some vino! The day before I test my frer, it was my birthday, and I had vino and a couple of other beverages too! Plus during my tww, I was still doing wine tasting in SA, so I think it's no problem, as long as you don't get slaughtered and stay hydrated! I think the relaxed approach is the best approach for the 2ww.

Nicole and 2016, I think you guys should totally move into the tww team, if you're up for it - you know we're totally supporting you!

Sweetmama - congrats on the house!! I think it's great that you also got a book too - I got "what to expect before you're expecting" to read whilst ttc, and found it really useful.

Ladybird - how are you feeling? have you got any symptoms yet?

Shey - what day do you think you will O?

Gossipgirly - I know we're totally a bad influence, but I say TEST!! :)

Ladybird- Thank you so much, we're really excited!

Britt- Yeah I know its coming soon but it feels like its FOREVER away!

Joli - I was gonna get that book but my friend has the book already and is going to lend it to me. So I'll read the one I got now, I plan on buying lots more conception books!

Joli I have no Idea I just got AF like yesterday so probably like in a week or 2

Hey Shey - sorry about AF, I didn't realise she had come - on the front page, I think you're still at CD10... I didn't realise you had a temp chart until I clicked on it just now in your sig. Maybe when 2016 gets a chance, she can add your link to the front page so that we can click directly onto your chart to stork you :)

Mummytobe - I'm totally with you on reading all of the books. I bought a really good one for diet and nutrition, and have made some great meals this week out of it!

Well good luck sweetmama!
2016, I can hardly wait to wake up tomorrow and see your test!
Nicole- hon, its so nice to have you back on the thread regularly and also glad that you are officially in the 2ww.

well off to bed for me

night ladies
hugs,

Superdrug 10miu....no doubting it now! :bfn: Stupid faulty FRERs

Attachments

• P1070870.jpg
    P1070870.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 6
  • P1070872.jpg
    P1070872.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 3
Hey 2016...I don't think I see anything in this test... I'm so gutted for you... stupid stupid frer!! I just don't get it, how can the frer clearly show a line - I thought the faulty ones were only where 3 lines showed up? ggrrr... I am so annoyed! I can't imagine how you must feel. Do you want me to beat someone up for you? :grr:

So sorry 2016 me 2 on a frer 12dpo :( oh is away nxt month aswel boo! I'm fed up x

Hey Gossipgirly, sorry about your bfn, I didn't realise you and 2016 were the same dpo! Do you know when AF is due? There might still be time...?

Morning ladies, just had a little panic here. Took my temp as normal this morning and it has dropped down to nearly my coverline...aaarrgh! So I ran to the bathroom and did 2 tests quick. They are both positive thank god but that it is worrying as it's dropped right around when af is due. Help...does this happen???

Hey Ladybird, I just took a look at your temps, I don't think this is anything to worry about - I think you probably got a big progesterone surge on 8dpo after implantation, which is why your temp raised so high, and now it's just finding the steady level that it wants to be at. I think as long as you stay over the coverline, you're generally ok :) My temp isn't much higher at all from my pre +ve temps, and I think everything is going ok. It's too bad that you can't get your hcg level checked by blood test, cause that would be able to tell you whether you were in the normal range right now...

I just want to pop in for a quick hello and let you all know that I'm reading your posts and trying my best to keep up! I'm sorry to hear about the BFN, 2016. You're getting closer to that BFP, I swear! :hugs:

It's after midnight here, so I'm going to get in bed with some herb tea and a book. :sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"