Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks joli, I hope yr right,I'm so scared that the witch is gonna arrive. The good news is this mornings tests are darker so that's a bit of a relief.
2016 I'm sorry bout this mornings bfn grrrrr!! :hugs:

Gossip....sorry you got bfn too (we can bfn it together :friends:)

Ladybird...I have seen a temp drop in preggo charts loads of times around :af: time and sometimes spotting too. Hang in there hun, I am sure it'll settle in a couple of days. :hugs:

Gossip....sorry you got bfn too (we can bfn it together :friends:)

Ladybird...I have seen a temp drop in preggo charts loads of times around :af: time and sometimes spotting too. Hang in there hun, I am sure it'll settle in a couple of days. :hugs:

Thanks hun, I'm just nervous:wacko:

gossipgirly - sorry bout your bfn, I meant to mention that earlier but my heads all over the place this morning! X

2016 and Gossipgirl...... So sorry you both got BFNs this time. I hope you can both celebrate your BFPs soon. 2016 those FRERs were so convincing..... Very frustrating. Hugs to you both xx

Hey ladies. Sorry once again i have been MIA... well i got a BFP than the next morning.. BAM!!! THE WITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am devostated!!!!! Now i am a little down.. :( SO i have been just keeping to myself... Sorry ladies :)

Mummytobe....so sorry hunny :hugs: don't blame you for being quiet. That is really really sad :flower:
We are all here to support you. :friends:

Mummytobe, how awful to have a BFP then AF, I'm so sorry. We're all totally here for you whenever you need us! :hugs:

Ladybird - I agree with 2016, I don't think you have anything to worry about...especially with darker lines! I'm glad I'm not the only one who keeps testing! lol :blush:

Taebomama, it's great to hear from you! How are you doing?

Does anyone notice my FF ticker today!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I finally got me some crosshairs, they are broken crosshairs but I don't care I'm just so happy that I got them!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Now I am in the post O stage!

yeah!!! awesome Sweetmama!!! and 7dpo as well!! You're half way through the 2ww already, you lucky girl :)

Well we most definately missed this one we BD only 3 times this cycle and 2 of them were after O lol and one was Before O. WAY before

Oh mummytobe how awful, so sorry Hun and like the other girls said, we are all here for you.
Joli- I am a total poas aholic and reckon it's such a shame to waste them seeing as they are sat there :winkwink:

sweetmama- great to see those crosshairs so glad you are now in the tww

Morning ladies, just had a little panic here. Took my temp as normal this morning and it has dropped down to nearly my coverline...aaarrgh! So I ran to the bathroom and did 2 tests quick. They are both positive thank god but that it is worrying as it's dropped right around when af is due. Help...does this happen???

I've seen pregnancy charts on FF where the temps drop quite a bit, so I wouldn't worry about it.
I don't think I should take my temp anymore, and neither should you! I started getting worried. I was at like 98.4F last week and I've been right around 97.9 this week--eek! I would think our progesterone would just keep getting higher = higher temps, right??

My OB/GYN suggested you just stop taking temps once you've confirmed ovulation. Yeah, right! Impossible haha

haha, I'm totally in the same boat Hibiscus and Ladybird, I'm totally still taking my temps! Mine don't seem to be increasing or decreasing!? I don't know why I still keep taking it, I guess it just gives me comfort that everything is ticking along nicely...!

Good morning ladies.
just a quick note as I have to get on a conf call with my boss in a few minutes.

Aggg, 2016 gutted for you!!!! :cry: I read your post first and when I first read it, i thought you said confirmed BFP!! So sorry hon, but your not out yet, there is still time. I havent checked your temp today, how is it?

Ladybird- your temp is still well above coverline so you should be just fine. Also any chance the temp is not totally accurate? like not a good nights sleep. Like Joli and 2016 said, i think its normal during what would be AF to still have a drop and possible spotting.

Gossipgirly- sorry for the BFN, your not out yet though! good luck

sweetmamma- congrats on the crosshairs, who knows maybe the BD before you still had a spermie just waiting

Tink- thanks for dropping by, how are you doing?

and how is our other mama Joli doing as well?

Nicole- look forward to your update today.

okay got to run, temp is 36.90 today, 5dpo and NO symptoms at all yet!! aggg

Hi Britt! Nice temp today - your temps look really steady this cycle compared to last month - I'm hoping that's a goooood sign! I'm off to bed now ladies, have a great day! x

thanks Joli, but I was on 8 hour flights last month and in the Caribbean with eratic hours last month...who knows maybe having a more calm 2ww will help implantation

oh very sorry to hear about your situation Mommytobe, was it for sure full blown AF or just spotting?

hugs,

Wow, no one has written until my last post. Must be Friday!! :thumbup:
Okay guys quick update on me today-
I went from having no symptoms at all (except tired, which I am a lot anyway)
to cramping today and sorry if this is tmi....but a little bit of brown cm...ewww sorry, but only a bit and once.
kind of freaked me out, I am assuming at 5dpo its way to early for IB or discharge...
anyway, if anyone has any insight or if this has happend to them, let me know.

Perhaps my cycle is just totally screwed up- i skipped the gym though today, just taking it easy.

hope everyone is well and look forward to hearing from you
:hugs:
Britt

I think if I get through this weekend I'll stop temping on monday, might save me a lot of worry although itl be difficult, been temping so long now it's second nature!

Britt - don't worry bout not having any symptoms I didn't really have any. Only thing I had was a few odd twinges and aching at the top of my thighs and my groin. Still don't really have many, just tired. Bbs not changed really. So there is plenty of hope for you yet! Xx

Oops, did my post before before I saw yr last one. Not sure about the brown cm tbh, hope it's a good sign for you x

Britt...implantation can happen 4-12dpo so you might be in luck :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe