Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
af due monday for me so im not very confident that the snow white tests will change xx

Hi Britt! I would say that brown spotting could be IB but think you are right to take things easy and just wait it out til testing time. When you gonna test btw? I hope this is your lucky cycle Hun!

I'm fine thanks..... MS has gone (yay!) but am still feeling tired, peeing loads, have sensitive (.)(.)s and spots on my chest! Heard baby's heartbeat using my Doppler again today, it was about 160bpm! So lovely to hear beanie and makes me smile as have to wait til next Weds for my NT and dating scan by which time I'll be 12+6! It will be first time I've seen babe so am very excited and nervous! Will post piccies afterwards if people want to see them? (all being well of course).

Hope you are all well and I wish you all heaps of baby dust and am looking forward to stalking you all for your BFPs! Lol COME ON TEAM APHRODITE!!!!!!! :)

Britt...implantation can happen 4-12dpo so you might be in luck :thumbup:

Thanks Ladybird and 2016 for responding, it was quite weird actually. Although if you remember I have had pink spotting post O for a couple of cycles and was wondering if that was something too- which turned out to be nothing. I am hopeful that it can happen possibly this early and it was definitely brown eww. Still a bit crampy and a couple of funny feelings today, not sure if i would call it twinges or not.
I truly hate symptom spotting as its soooo freagin early yet. Honestly this cycle I am trying to be okay with or without a BFP, TTC was starting to run my life and i changed that drastically this cycle. Now I behave more business as usual, go out with friends, have wine ect.. (although I think I will wait until AF now for more booze)

anyway, enough about me- Ladybird I agree with your temping decision. No spotting at all right hon? and AF was due today? you will be fine, try not to worry about the slight dip- mouth thermometers can have errors too depending on several things.
With my fetal monitor I sell an exorgen thermometer which is used on the forehead but has the accuracy of rectal (lol). We dont sell mouth thermometers for the reason of inaccuracies.

2016, hon how are you doing? are you going to try another test?

:hugs:

sorry Tinks, just saw your reply- you are so sweet, thanks for the words of encouragement to all of us TTC'ers.
Glad to hear all is well, MS is gone- woo hoo and you got to hear little beanies heartbeat- what a fantastic time for you.
We cant wait to see the pics, post as soon as you have them

hugs,

Thanks for the well wishes guys.

Hugs to those that needs them.

AFM - I spent all day searching around for hardware and paint swatches for our new house and boy I didn't know how hard it would be to choose a color for the house. I'm so picky though lol

how are ya'll tonight. I feel like shit this sinus infection is kicking my butt.

Hey Britt - I def think it could be implantation spotting!! When you spotted before after O in other cycles, did you have the cramping as well? I can't think of any other reason why you would spot this early unless it was for implantation - your LP is usually right on 13/14 days, so it's not AF for sure. Oh hon, I really really hope this could be it for you!! Bring on Wed (testing day!!!).

I will write more shortly - just running to take our kitten to the vet for his vaccination! x

More bfns today :nope:
I really must try skip testing tomorrow and Monday (total addict!) then do one more on Tuesday to decide whether to stop the progesterone.
Ignore my temps because I think the progesterone is keeping them high. They should have dropped by now.

Hi Everyone! So...I did another digi today - I know, I know, POAS addict(!) but I just wanted to check how many weeks it would say I was, and it said 3+ since conception (being 5+ weeks). So I'm really chuffed today, and I guess hcg must be on target!

2016 - were you able to hold off on testing today, or did you give in? I didn't realise that progesterone kept your temps up - would AF come if you continued using the progesterone?

Shey - I'm sorry you're feeling ill, make sure you have lots of orange juice and other vitamin C!

Tink, that's awesome that you have your dopplar - let me know what you think of it! I'm curious to know whether it's worth getting.

Gossipgirly, I hope AF stays away on Mon!

Sweetmama, it's great that you have all of your DIY to keep you occupied, it must be a lot of fun doing all of your decorating. :)

Britt, how are you feeling this morning? I am sooooooo excited about your spotting!!! I'm totally keeping all of my fingers and toes x'd for you! x

Hello lovely ladies,
nice to see you on Joli...a little quiet on our thread but it is the weekend, i'm delaying doing housework atm. Its so nice in Cgy, sunny and bright and +15 today (yes celcius) woo hoo, heat wave.

Joli- OFFICIALLY HAPPY 5 WEEKS TO YOU!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::finger: Oh my gosh i love those digital readouts so you are right no target 3+ weeks woo hooo!! I'm wondering if its twinnies....I guess we will have more of an idea with your basal pt.

Wondering how your doing 2016, i'm so hoping with everything crossed that your BFP is right around the corner.

As for me, posted my temp this morning, its higher- not sure if thats good or not, but there is no implant dip if thats what it was yesterday. I am a little crampy this morning but more like gas cramps today, which I get often.
I had the strange cramping last night at the movie, so DH and I joked that if this is it we will name our first born Avatar...:haha: yes we are wierdos.

how is everyone else this morning, look forward to the updates

oooooooohhhhhhhhhh Britt, I'm liking the sound of the gas cramps - that's what I had!! I didn't have any implantation dip either. Hon, I really do hope this is the start of something beautiful!! That's so cute about you and DH - you do know if you do get a bfp, your beanie will be known as your little Avatar now right? lol :) Thanks for the congrats, I'm so happy to have gotten to 5 weeks - baby steps....literally! :)

Haaaa Joli you crack me up!! thanks for the encouragement, its so early i'm hopeful but bracing myself for a negative this cycle. I dont want to be devastated like previous ones, just want to keep living my life as normal.
Have a great sleep hon, rest tight with beanie

Thanks hon! I don't want you to be dissapointed this cycle either...we're totally here for you if you are...but, I really really do hope this is it for you. I'm staying cautiously optimistic :) I'm hitting the hay now! Have a great day x

Joli - HAHA DIY is my forte, and my DF said its my job in the upstairs lol. I also looked at counter tops which is gonna cost about $1000 cdn

Joli.....HAPPY HAPPY 5 WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS! :yipee: :bunny: :dust:
I see you spotted today's tests in my journal. Very confusing with the evaps and faint shadows of nothing :nope: :shrug:

Think it's best I don't pee on any more until Tuesday....then I will decide whether to carry on with the progesterone that night or skip and let :af: come.

To answer your question, yes, if I keep taking the progesterone as I understand it :af: will stay away. Kind of like with the progesterone only pill. I did think today that my temps should drop a little though now because I shouldn't have any of my own progesterone lurking about since :af: was due 12/13dpo.

Britt...chart is looking great hun :thumbup: I wouldnt worry about implantation dips and triphasics and such. I have both but :bfn: so they mean nowt really! Hope this is your lucky cycle :dust:

:bfp:
Joli.....HAPPY HAPPY 5 WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS! :yipee: :bunny: :dust:
I see you spotted today's tests in my journal. Very confusing with the evaps and faint shadows of nothing :nope: :shrug:

Think it's best I don't pee on any more until Tuesday....then I will decide whether to carry on with the progesterone that night or skip and let :af: come.

To answer your question, yes, if I keep taking the progesterone as I understand it :af: will stay away. Kind of like with the progesterone only pill. I did think today that my temps should drop a little though now because I shouldn't have any of my own progesterone lurking about since :af: was due 12/13dpo.

Britt...chart is looking great hun :thumbup: I wouldnt worry about implantation dips and triphasics and such. I have both but :bfn: so they mean nowt really! Hope this is your lucky cycle :dust:

Hey babe, had a look at your temps, def right its definitely triphasic and a dip. I'm going to tend to agree with you, i think there is only so much the progesterone would interfere with...maybe its just taking longer for the HCG to register in your system- its not uncommon for a woman to test positive a week after af would have been do. How are you feeling? any symptoms?
i think its a great sign that you dont have af yet as all your other cycles you had it by now. FX'd for the big :bfp:

Just read this on the cyclogest website (manufacturer of my progesterone peasaries)
"Menstruation may occur earlier than expected or, more rarely, menstruation may be delayed."
Rarely? I thought logically :af: couldn't come until I stop :shrug:
Guess I am one of the rare people who get delayed then because :af: started early evening at 12dpo last cycle.
Got some sharp pinching cramps now so this might be it although I checked CM earlier and it was pure white and plentiful :thumbup:
No testing tomorrow. Can't decide whether to take last pessary tomorrow (at 14dpo), Monday or Tuesday????? don't want to stop if there is something going on in there and scare away the bean :hugs:

Ladybird...thrilled to see that temp back up :hugs: Now put away that thermometer and enjoy being preggo :thumbup: :dust:

Just read this on the cyclogest website (manufacturer of my progesterone peasaries)
"Menstruation may occur earlier than expected or, more rarely, menstruation may be delayed."
Rarely? I thought logically :af: couldn't come until I stop :shrug:
Guess I am one of the rare people who get delayed then because :af: started early evening at 12dpo last cycle.
Got some sharp pinching cramps now so this might be it although I checked CM earlier and it was pure white and plentiful :thumbup:
No testing tomorrow. Can't decide whether to take last pessary tomorrow (at 14dpo), Monday or Tuesday????? don't want to stop if there is something going on in there and scare away the bean :hugs:

oh my gosh, so exciting, so you are officially late then?? :thumbup:
keep us posted and when you are going to take the last pressie.
are you testing on Monday?
good luck hon

2016: Yay!! you're late!? That's exciting! :happydance: Sorry you're getting so many evaps, really strange. The clearblue one looked really positive after it dried. I saw the line on the second one too, I thought for sure you tweaked it! Your temp still looks great, looking really promising! I can't wait to see your next test!! :hugs:

Joli: Happy 5 weeks!!! That’s wonderful :happydance: That’s so exciting about the digi, are you still testing often? how are you doing?

Britt: your chart looks great and the brown spotting and cramping are so promising!! I can’t wait for it to be your testing day! Are you going to try clearblue this time?

Ladybird: Glad your temp is back up!! :dust:

Gossipyigrl: Hope the witch is staying away, good luck when you test next!!

Mummy to be: I’m so sorry that AF got you after your bfp, that’s terrible. I hope you are doing okay, :hugs:

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! :)

I got my crosshairs!! Yay!! My temp was higher this morning 98.4 but I think it was because I had a drink in the evening. I have woken up early and not been able to get back to sleep the last three mornings so I've had to use adjusted temps, it was 98.2 at 4:45.

It’s not even 9:30 and I’m ready for bed so I can wake up and see my temp. Nothing really new with me, trying to stay extra busy so I'm not as impatient. I seem to be symptom spotting early this cycle...have been having a lot of creamy cm which I’ve had on non-bfp cycles but I don’t think this early before. I’m so excited to test!!! I think I’m going to test Thursday, 9 dpo. :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back