Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Ladies! It's a gloomy Sunday outside today, so I'm enjoying being curled up on the sofa, watchin Friends and writing to you!

2016 - weren't you using the progesterone cream in other cycles, and that didn't keep AF away? What dosage are you on right now? if you're using more than 1 pessary, then maybe rather than cutting down completely, you can just reduce your dosage and see what happens? I would have thought that if AF was coming, your temps would have dropped, even if you were on the progesterone. My temps didn't get any higher when I started the progesterone. So you also have sharp pinching, that sounds promising too. Like Britt said, it could just be taking longer for your hcg to rise. Do you think you're going to be able to hold off until Tues for testing? You have an appointment with a FS soon right?

Nicole, it's great to hear from you! Yeah for getting your crosshairs!!! :) It's good that you're staying extra busy to make time fly by faster, I feel like time is taking forever to go by! I am using a test about once a week now - I know it's silly, but I wanted the digi to show that I was 5+ once I had reached 5 weeks! I am still going to get my bloods done tomorrow at 5w2d just to see how my hcg is doing! I'm keeping my fx'd for your testing on Thurs!

Joli....morning :wave:
Looks like quite a nice day here in the UK (for a change). Going to go eat some honey nut cheerios then go for a long ride.
I used progesterone cream cycle before last (the one with the 3 day LP). It didn't stop :af: but it was a much lower dose - 50mg per day instead of 200mg.
My temp has dropped a bit this morning so maybe my body is trying to tell me something.
Felt nauseous with a chemical taste in my mouth all yesterday, (.)(.)s are quite painful and I have a headache.
I have held off testing today but make no guarantees about tomorrow :blush:.
I think you have a good idea about coming off the progesterone slowly. I only take 1 pessary a day but i could break it in half so at least my body doesnt have a shock. Will take one more full dose tonight, test tomorrow and halve the dose if bfn.
I am finding all these evaps far more tiring and frustrating than complete :bfn: :grr:

Good morning!! I stayed up a bit in hopes of sleeping later but I woke up at 4:45 again. I think my chart looks better than last cycles anyway but I'm using a different thermometer so that could be why.

2016: That sounds like a good idea, to wean yourself off of the progesterone. This is probably a stupid question but forgive me, its very early, do you check the tests right up until the 10 minute mark? You probably do just wondering because I find early on it often takes that long to show the line properly. I would have thought your temp more than it has, your still way above coverline. Do you ever get those symptoms with pms? Seems really promising still :happydance: I'm sorry you're having so much trouble with pregnancy tests, but I hope tomorrow's gives you a nice bfp!!

Joli: that's not silly at all! It's great reassurance, I love that the digi says when conception happened...such a brilliant idea. I think you're doing well only taking one a week! Can't wait to hear the hcg results!!! maybe it'll give you an idea if there are two!! :)

2016 - your temps are still very high! Its fantastic that the progesterone has managed to lengthen your LP so well. I can't wait to see your test tomorrow - I am finding it hard to believe that you're having that many evaps, it doesn't make sense! :shrug: plus you're feeling nauseas...what else could it be???

Hi Nicole, I'm looking forward to the hcg test too!! I wonder if I do it in the morning if they can get me results by the end of the day! My vet also suggested that I get tested for toxoplasmosis since we have our kitties. Your chart is looking good! I can't believe you wake up so early, I struggle to get up for work every morning, but then again, I suppose I don't go to bed until very late. How are you feeling about this cycle?

Good morning beautiful ladies.

Just a quick note as i have to actually do some work today...lol

2016- well you are officially late for AF, cant imagine the pressies would delay your period. SO yeah :happydance: Temps look good, it is slightly down today but still in the high mode- has FF deamed your chart as Triphasic?
well you have a ton of girls rooting for you to get your BFP!

Nicole- exciting, didnt realize you and I are only 2 days apart. I'm 7dpo today. No symptoms today at all really. I had wierd dreams last night though ha ha

Oh I attached my temp chart in my siggie as lets face it, I'm getting right into my temping again this cyle...oops :wacko:

have a great day, its beautiful and sunny here

Cheers,

We're doing our home inspection today at 4:30 so fingers crossed that everything goes good.

Yup, FF says I went triphasic on CD28. I really thought the pessies would keep :af: away but I did honestly expect at least spotting at :af: time. Have had yellowing CM a couple of times but no spotting. Someone in my journal recommended I stop them for 2-3 days and just see if :witch: comes. I am scared to in case I shock my body and end things. I am also scared these evaps mean I am pregnant with an ectopic again. :cry:
This is torture!!!! :nope:

agggh what are you going to do? Hon, maybe take another test today...sorry but its tough to wait it out, hopefully at 14dpo something will show up. How about a CB test? I know the blue dye can get evaps but its usually a thin line to the left if it was, if its a thicker line than its positive. I know some friends tested early with them. I know the FRER's have been wonky so maybe try that?
Or you are in the UK how about the Superdrug tests? Yes I definitely think you should wean the progesterone as soon as possible- but I agree dont stop cold turkey.
let us know hon....pm me later if you want
I really hope this is it
hugs

Evening ladies, had a busy weekend, took kids to see alice in wonderland in 3d, what a good film, I really enjoyed it as well as the kids. Plus been for a long walk in Blackpool today as it's been such a lovely day but I am sooo tired now. It seems that tiredness is the only preggo symptom I have at the mo.

Britt & nicole - your charts look great and lookin forward to when you are testing

2016 - I did my last temp this morning, put the thermometer away and have stepped away from the drawer:wacko:
unsure bout how things work with the progesterone so I'm not much use for advice but the fact yr late, nauseous, sore bbs and yellowy cm are all good signs. As britt said earlier we're all rooting for your bfp

sweetmama - hope everything goes well with the inspection, im sure it will.

I have finally changed my ticker and gone graduate. But i'll be sticking around here with you lovely ladies :hugs:

I took a blue dye yesterday and got a wide blue evap...only posted in my journal
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/236426-2016s-prologue-pregnancy-37.html

hello all how is everyone? sorry havnt been on much iv done 3 12 hour shifts at work and then on a nightshift tomorrow :( harsh! just had a quick scan of posts then im off to have a bottle of pear bulmers lol! ps af due tomorrow and she is coming major cramps as I always do the day before xxx

I was just thinking about you Gossip :hugs: I really hope :af: doesn't come!

I saw that test 2016, it doesnt look like an evap to me?? pretty thick to be an evap.
When are you testing again??????????
cheers,
hope the witch stays away Gossipgirl

Morning ladies!

2016 - I agree with Britt, I'm not convinced those are evaps!! It doesn't seem likely that you would have had evaps on 2 different brands of tests, I think something is going on hon - I hope that the line becomes clearer on your next test! What did you end up doing about the progesterone? Did you half your dosage?

Britt - your temps are looking terrific!!! If they stay up, you'll have a triasic!! Seriously awesome! Your temps look a lot higher at 7dpo this cycle than last cycle as well. I'm keeping my fx'd that these are all good signs!!

Ladybird - that's great that you've been able to step away from the thermometer! I must confess, I am still totally taking my temps, I know it's obsessive, but it makes me feel like I have some control or knowledge on what's happening inside of me... I don't know, I find it comforting!

Gossipgirly - I hope AF stays away tomorrow!!

I'm going to try to get my hcg tested today!! Will keep you all posted xx

Hey Joli, I cant wait to hear your HCG results!!! :happydance:
let us know asap so we can scrutinize over them to guess whether your having twinnies :winkwink:
Hey I never thought about that, I'm going to look at last months temps- thanks for noticing that hon

Yup, Britt - notice how your temps have risen after your cramps! Coinsidence?... hopefully not!! Fx'd your temps are still high tomorrow!! xx

So the inspection went AWESOME!!! I'm so glad it did too! We're one step closer to being in our house.

I am pretty sure this is :bfn: now. I can see a line but it has no colour. Lets face it, if the lines weren't evaps at 10dpo they should have got even slightly darker now at 15dpo. I took my last progesterone last night (as per the SA docs instructions) and am going cold turkey tonight.

...pity because I had the ":bfp: dream" last night. :cry:

Attachments

• P1070941.jpg
    P1070941.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 2
  • P1070948.jpg
    P1070948.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 2
Hey 2016 - there is def a line there, but you're right, it should be darker... I don't think it's an evap. I wonder if you have a little bean, but he's finding it hard to stick...?

I just had my bloods done to check hcg levels - but results won't be out until around 11am HK time tomorrow (for all of you international ladies, that's 3am UK time, 10pm tonight Toronto time and 8pm tonight Calgery time!) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back