Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Hibiscus! ooohhh - only 4 more days until your scan!!! How exciting!!! I think I'm going to get an early scan at 6w2d (next Mon). I am still not really sick, but I am feeling constipation! (sorry, tmi!!). I feel pretty bloated, and am surprised that I haven't put any weight on at all, particularly having not done any exercise for over a month now! I wonder when a bump starts to show? Have you put on any weight? I suppose it's unlikely with all the throwing up - make sure you at least keep vitamins down so that your bump gets all the nutrients. That's so cute your little one is the size of a blueberry! I have "what to expect" application on my iphone, and it told me today that mine is the size of a sweetpea! so little! I am so anxious for the hcg result... I think if I'm doubling every 2 days, my hcg should be about 5900 (though if it's only every 3 days, it could be as low as 1000)...12.5 hours until result time...

Yay! Although now i'm getting nervous thinking about it. What if the baby only dates at like 6 weeks or something and isn't growing??? I need to chill.

Aww a little sweetpea. So cute! Don't worry--the constipation isn't TMI! haha. I've been having MAJOR problems with it. I normally "go" like twice a day and now it's nearly impossible, no matter how much fiber I get. It looks like rabbit poop. Seriously. I guess I should be the one apologizing for TMI now, but I love to share info about my bowel movements haha.

I haven't weighed myself to see if I've put on any weight. I am scared to, just because I think I gained a ton of weight before I even got pregnant. I feel pretty gross. I think I'm retaining a lot of fluid, so that's part of it, but I feel like my body is absorbing like every calorie I eat (other than what I throw up).

Ooh, I'm anxiously awaiting your test result. I will be checking online tonight (I guess tomorrow AM your time), so you better post it ASAP! :wacko:

Hey Hibiscus - your beta readings showed that everythin was coming along great! In fact, I think your beta readings were pretty high, so I'm sure the doc will tell you that your little blueberry is growing beautifully! You made me LOL about the rabbit poo, I know exactly where you're coming from! I'm usually clockwork around 11am - 1pm, but this last week as been awful, and I've totally been having tons of fibre and veg. I wasn't sure whether this was a pregnancy symptom or my body is in shock from all the healthy food! :rofl: Promise you guys will be the first ones I tell about my beta! :hugs:

2016 omg!!!!!

:yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::rain::bunny::headspin::awww::hugs::bfp::thumbup::happydance:

YAHOOO!! cant wait to see them get darker.. ;)

Britt..... Things are looking very promising for you this month. Can't wait to see your tests on Weds!!! Good luck Hun!

I'm fine thanks.... Just a little too excited and anxious about my NT scan on Weds at 3pm! MS has gone, I'm still feeling tired and have a bit of a bump now! Lol

Good luck to all the other ladies ttc on this thread! :)

hellooo wow 2016 thats bloody great :) congrats!! I see that line I see the line!! im ok just hanging in there, about to go for a nightshift armed with tampons lol af due today and so far no sign but the twisting of my overies says it wont be long... Im going to log in b4 i go to bed tomorrow 2016 so test early!!! :) xxxx

Held my pee for 4 hours (but it looked surprisingly pale!) and tested again with the same brand I used this morning.
It is still very very faint girls. And this is a 10miu test. Hope it's going to be ok :shrug:
The first pic is the FRER evap from this morning, and the second is this evenings test taken at about 5 minutes.
Oh and some tweakies for the hell of it!

Attachments

• P1070957.jpg
    P1070957.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 4
  • P1070964.jpg
    P1070964.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 6
  • c6_15dpo_pm_invert.jpg
    c6_15dpo_pm_invert.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1
  • c6_15dpo_pm_bw.bmp.jpg
    c6_15dpo_pm_bw.bmp.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1
Held my pee for 4 hours (but it looked surprisingly pale!) and tested again with the same brand I used this morning.
It is still very very faint girls. And this is a 10miu test. Hope it's going to be ok :shrug:
The first pic is the FRER evap from this morning, and the second is this evenings test taken at about 5 minutes.
Oh and some tweakies for the hell of it!

2016--those are most definitely BFPs!! Woohoo :happydance::bunny::happydance:

BTW, 2016, I just remember this was your month of not TTC, right?! Ha! Always seems to work that way, huh?

Yeah....don't know if it was technically a month "off" :rofl:
We BD every day for a week up until ov then twice on ov day! But we did enjoy it more and I did try try try not stress. The biggest help was keeping a gratitude journal. Made me more aware of the good things around me instead of only thinking about TTC.

Yeah....don't know if it was technically a month "off" :rofl:
We BD every day for a week up until ov then twice on ov day! But we did enjoy it more and I did try try try not stress. The biggest help was keeping a gratitude journal. Made me more aware of the good things around me instead of only thinking about TTC.

Yay! Whatever you did sounds like the way to go!

Yay!!!!!! New test is defo darker 2016!!! Can't wait to see more! So very pleased for you and you so deserve this after the support you have shown the rest of us girlies! :) *hugs*

No mistaking those lovely lines :bfp: whooop whooop!!

I am so pleased for you, like tinkerbell said you've been so supportive to everyone here, this is so deserved.
Your due date should be almost the same as mine :hugs:

2016 what do you mean FRER evap??? lol, there is a pink line in the right place and you have a positive on your others- I would say no evap, BFP!!!!!
Congrats, look forward to tomorrow's- you should see a darker line then. What are your symptoms? you know the drill :)

Gossipgirl- so your late??? thats so exciting, when are you testing???????

As for me back from the hospital but have a ton of computer work to do.
I am having some cramps today, so I hope its not an early AF agghh... i had a small bout of nausea early today for only a few mins after eating- i'm sure its from something else because i am only 8dpo!!!!

thanks for your support Tinks and Devi, we appreciate it!!

hugs,

Joli...can't wait to hear about your bloods :dance:

Britt...can you do a chart overlay of both your charts pinned at ov and coverline? Looking sooo good.

Nicole...your temps look great too - climb baby climb!!! :dust:

Sweetmama...great news about the inspection :thumbup:

hi Shey :wave: how's things?

Hibiscus.....7 weeks! Woooop woooop! :bunny:

2016: I definitely see a line as well. I have read about faulty FRERs where the woman was pregnant but only getting faint silvery lines even though their hcg level was quite high. I will try to find the thread. Hopefully it’s either that or the hcg is just taking longer to get into your pee. Not trying to be a poas pusher but did you only take the FRER maybe another brand would give you a better line? Have you tried SMU yet? Or have you had good luck with FMU in the past? Too many questions! I’m so sorry that you’re going through this, it’s awful not to have an answer. :hugs:

Joli: Looks like I’m going to have to stay awake until 10 tonight!! Might make me sleep better anyway, so excited to hear your results!! Sorry your boss is making you upset. It seems very unfair that so often people think you can only do one or the other. I think you’ll do an amazing job at both. Rant away! That’s a really upsetting thing, must be hard to hear now, when you’re just so happy about your bean. :hugs:

Britt: How are you doing? It’s so close for your testing day! Is it sad that I’m counting down the days until someone else tests? Have a real problem with pregnancy tests. I have two dollar tests and it is taking everything in me not to just pee on one for fun. Anymore dreams?

Shey: hello! How are you doing? What cd are you on now?

Sweetmama: That’s great news about the inspection, you’ll be in your house before you know it! Congrats again!

Gossipygirl: Hope the witch stayed away for you! I forget but are you done your shifts now? hope you got a couple of days off to relax.

Tiger4me: How are you doing? Miss seeing your posts! :flower:

Hibiscus: haven’t seen you in a few, hope you’re doing well, looking forward to your update:) Happy 7 weeks!!!

I woke up for a bit around 12 and got up again at 3...still up it’s 4:30 now, I’m so worried my temps are all wrong because I keep using the temp corrector. I got almost 3 hours of consecutive sleep, should I use that temp at all? Or maybe skip today’s temp. It was 98.1 at 3, FF corrected it to 98.65 but I worry that isn’t what it would have been if I had woken up at the right time. I haven’t been sleeping very well for the last 5 days, normally I don’t wake up more than a few minutes before the alarm, probably just wound up more than usual.

Thanks ladies! I'm really excited!!!

2016 what do you mean FRER evap??? lol, there is a pink line in the right place and you have a positive on your others- I would say no evap, BFP!!!!!
Congrats, look forward to tomorrow's- you should see a darker line then. What are your symptoms? you know the drill :)

Gossipgirl- so your late??? thats so exciting, when are you testing???????

As for me back from the hospital but have a ton of computer work to do.
I am having some cramps today, so I hope its not an early AF agghh... i had a small bout of nausea early today for only a few mins after eating- i'm sure its from something else because i am only 8dpo!!!!

thanks for your support Tinks and Devi, we appreciate it!!

hugs,

I hope its implantation cramps!

AFM - Not much to say other then bad headache today so I'm going to bed early.

2016 - can't believe I was asleep when you posted your last round of pics - I know this is now belated, but I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are CLEARLY BFPs!!!!! I'm waiting very impatiently for you to wake up to do another test so that I can see that lovely line getting darker. Gosh, you really deserve this one hon - we're all rooting for you! x

Britt - I had cramps too! 8dpo is not too early to start feeling symptoms like nausea - by the time I got to 9dpo, I was sure something fishy was up, which was why I tested! It's all sounding so good, I can't wait for you to test on Wed!

Tink - best of luck for your NT scan on Wed too! you must be so excited... I can't wait until I get there!

As for me, I'm waiting for beta results...I'm expecting a call from the doc in just over an hour or so... fx'd they're nice and high. I'm a bit worried my symptoms haven't gotten any worse, they've been steady - still have the sore bb's, and my 15 mins of morning seasickness, but that's it! Guess I'll know soon enough....!

I GOT MY HCG BACK! 23dpo, beta at 8,201, which means that in the last 2 weeks, it has doubled every 1.13 days! woop woop!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I don't think it's high enough to indicate twins, but i think it's slightly higher than usual for 23dpo (5w2d) :)

ok...confused, I've used 3 different beta hcg calculators. The first says I'm doubling every 1.13 days, the second says every 2.1 days and the first says every 1.8 days... hmmm, oh well, I guess that averages out to about every 2 days :)

yeah:happydance::happydance::thumbup::baby:
thats a rockin # Joli!! so happy for you and it must have put your mind at ease and now you can enjoy your pregnancy. Either way its doubling quick!!
woo hoo, you'll be barfing before you know it :rofl:

Sweetmama- i see that you are going on 11dpo, what are your thoughts? are you going to test? good luck hon

2016- where is she at?? awfully quiet, i dont know the time difference.....but hopefully we hear an update from you :kiss:

Nicole- I know you are in bed and you will be up at the crack of dawn with updates, when are you going to test????

Thanks hon! Am excited to tell DH, but he'll probably turn to me and say "Beta H-WHAT?" :rofl:

lol!!!! men!! I tried to show DH my temperature chart today, nope, not interested, I think he was even yawning.
He sure managed to make fun of me though when i had my smiley icons up and was choosing what to post. To be honest I was so embarassed, I felt like he caught me red handed doing something silly- i really should have been working:rofl:

Thanks for all your lovely messages girls!!! :friends: :hugs: :kiss:

I wouldn't have made it without you!

Have attached this morning's pics. They definitely look a bit darker in real life. Still not overly impressed with FRERs effort. Think I will stick to Superdrug in future! :smug:

I have a long list of "symptoms" or weird things I noticed this cycle but its hard to tell whether it was from the progesterone or anything else bearing in mind my HCG is obv still very low. Will have to list those tonight but DH wants the PC now!

ps. Just want to say quick - great numbers Joli!!!!! :thumbup:

Gotta go! x

Attachments

• P1070996.jpg
    P1070996.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 2
  • P1070997.jpg
    P1070997.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread