Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and sorry to hear about your MS Hibiscus, hopefully that settles- the tea Joli suggested sounds lovely.

Hey gossipgirly, sounds promising, oh come on test!! tee hee, I'm a bad influence
cheers,

Thanks! I hope it dies down soon. I'll try Joli's recipe. Sounds delicious!
Your chart is looking great, btw! This could be your month.
It's insane--it seems like this is everyone's time to get pregnant, just about. I can't believe how successful our little thread has been.
Even in "real" life, actually, it seems like I know so many people expecting babies this year. It's probably because most of the people I know are in the typical range of first baby time, approx 30-35 years old.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I hope you can join us. It would be great! :thumbup:

hello I have just surfaced from my pit! yeah 2016 im so pleased for you!!! congrats and there def getting darker!

No af for me yet, I am officially late but I used the progesterone cream day 25 - 28 so maybe that has delayed af lol I havnt tested since friday or saturday I cant remember but I feel like af will come so im not gonna get my hopes up and not gonna bother testing. I was late last month so as I say not hopefull and iv had cramps xxx

how is everyone else today?

yeh hibiscus on the doubleing .... how would u feel if you were having twins?

xxx

Ooh..maybe this is your BFP month. Come on, lucky thread! I didn't see your chart, so I'll go back and check it after I post this.

Re: twins, I would seriously freak out. It's one of those cases of "be careful what you wish for"...eek. I'm nervous enough about one baby. It's seeming a bit realer to me now and, while I'm excited, I'm also scared about it. It's obviously so life-changing. The thought of twins would be pretty overwhelming (I would just need time to get used to it, I'm sure). Fraternal twins are actually somewhat common in my family, so it wouldn't be that surprising. I'll let you guys know as soon as I get back from my U/S--3 more days! Woot! :bunny: (I love that icon haha)

I wouldnt bother looking at my chart, I had a lazy month and only did a couple fo temps around ovulation to pinpoint it and then a few days after so it doesnt show anything.

ooo family links, gd luck :) and yes that icon is brill!! x

Morning everyone! I kept waking up and not being able to go back to sleep again, although last night I blame the cats. DH said my boobs feel bigger!! :happydance: I didn't even bother asking him this month because he always tells me they're the same.

2016: YAY!! Darker and more pink!!! Congratulations!!! Can't wait for the list of symptoms! :happydance:

Joli: Congrats on the high hcg numbers! :yipee:I couldn't stay awake that late :blush: I ended up checking when I was up at 3 but didn't post, thought I could go back to sleep, took me an hour though. They do seem pretty high, will be so exciting to see if there are two in there :) I really hope your gyno takes a peek at your uterus while checking out the cysts!!

Britt: I'm unreasonably excited for you to test, it's so soon!! I'm testing at 9 dpo, Thursday...I can't decide which brand to use, I'm a bit iffy on FRER, last cycle I ended up getting digi because the line was almost invisible after I got lines on the dollar tests but also a bit nervous about clearblue although I got my BFP with DS on one. I was wondering about the not sleeping well, I wish it was a symptom! If you get your bfp tomorrow I'm going to consider it one for me! :thumbup: I think I'm probably just excited to test. Lots of luck and :dust: tomorrow!

gossipgirly: 16 dpo!! That's exciting! I once again admire your self control, I need to devlop some in the near future. I hate wasting money although there's something about pregnancy tests that seem worth it at least until I pee on it. Hope AF continues to stay away for you!! Keeping my fx'd for your bfp! :dust:

hibiscus: Great that you made it past 7 weeks! Your ultrasound is so soon! yay! You cleared up my confusion of whether rabbit type poop is considered constipation, I was wondering that on the weekend! :)

tinkerbell: Glad everything is going well for you, love that you have a little bump...so cute! Are you going to do bump pics?

oh and sorry to hear about your MS Hibiscus, hopefully that settles- the tea Joli suggested sounds lovely.

Hey gossipgirly, sounds promising, oh come on test!! tee hee, I'm a bad influence
cheers,

Thanks! I hope it dies down soon. I'll try Joli's recipe. Sounds delicious!
Your chart is looking great, btw! This could be your month.
It's insane--it seems like this is everyone's time to get pregnant, just about. I can't believe how successful our little thread has been.
Even in "real" life, actually, it seems like I know so many people expecting babies this year. It's probably because most of the people I know are in the typical range of first baby time, approx 30-35 years old.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I hope you can join us. It would be great! :thumbup:

Your such a sweetie, seriously. :flower:
Thanks for the positive words.
Now do the fraternal twins run on your mom's side? thats where its hereditary. My mother is a fraternal twin (boy/girl) and it says it usually skips a generation if the gene is passed on- lol, watch out for me i guess. Mind you, my sister had only a little girl.

cant wait for the scan! If its twins you will love them both dearly and will cope totally well.
:hugs:

Britt: I'm unreasonably excited for you to test, it's so soon!! I'm testing at 9 dpo, Thursday...I can't decide which brand to use, I'm a bit iffy on FRER, last cycle I ended up getting digi because the line was almost invisible after I got lines on the dollar tests but also a bit nervous about clearblue although I got my BFP with DS on one. I was wondering about the not sleeping well, I wish it was a symptom! If you get your bfp tomorrow I'm going to consider it one for me! :thumbup: I think I'm probably just excited to test. Lots of luck and :dust: tomorrow!

Hey, was just about to sign off and saw your post. I know, I dont know which one to buy, CB or FRER or maybe the shopper's brand....I dont see strong lines from FRER's really....
well, off to the drugstore today to shop for my tests!!
I hope i have a chance, the one thing i worry about is I really dont have sore boobs at all!!!! they may be slightly bigger but they tend to be before AF...so dont know. Did you get your BFP before without sore boobs?
fx'd for you, so excited that your one day behind me, your temps are nice and high as well

Hey, was just about to sign off and saw your post. I know, I dont know which one to buy, CB or FRER or maybe the shopper's brand....I dont see strong lines from FRER's really....
well, off to the drugstore today to shop for my tests!!
I hope i have a chance, the one thing i worry about is I really dont have sore boobs at all!!!! they may be slightly bigger but they tend to be before AF...so dont know. Did you get your BFP before without sore boobs?
fx'd for you, so excited that your one day behind me, your temps are nice and high as well

hey britt don't worry bout not having sore bbs. I didn't have sore bbs at all and tbh they still aren't that sore. It may be a good sign!
Can't wait for you and nicole to start testing!

My doctors appt was over with quite quickly. The system has changed since I had my youngest. I've got to go and see the midwife at the antenatal clinic on 18th march and apparently she will refer me for my bloods and scan etc. Presume she'll make me do another preg test to make sure. Just want to get a date for my scan so I can hopefully see little beany xx

Hello everybody!

I know I've been MIA for a few days, just been busy being sick. I have some sort of hellish sinus thing going on. So, I come on over here and wonder if I should "cheat" and read the last posts, or if I should start at the first unread post. Hard decision. But I chose the long route to 2016's BFPs!!!! YAY!!!!!:happydance: Congrats 2016!!! :happydance: You don't know how happy this makes me!!

Britt, I can't wait to see your test in the morning!

Well ladies, tomorrow is the surgery day and I'm getting a little nervous. But I know I HAVE to do it. I've been worried that my sickness will mean that they will not do the surgery. Especially after last night, as my sinus headache was so severe it caused me to throw up (sorry tmi). It felt like labor in the brain. LOL. But I feel MUCH better today. Surgery is scheduled at 11:00 am PST. Please pray for me!

It's been great reading all your updates. Hugs to all of you!

Good morning girls,
Ladybird- good to hear from you, your scan is going to be perfect, not to worry :) Hope the doctors apt goes well

Tinks- good luck with the scan, post pics if you can! :happydance:

2016- woo hoo, definitely darker lines on the Superdrug- thats awesome. How are you feeling? I am not a big fan of FRER because i have heard the same thing that its not that sensitive for a lot of women. Actually FRER's are cheaper here in Canada than CB, so that says something- i read some girls post that they have a 12.5muig sensitivity but there officially reporting number is actually 25! Look forward to seeing more darker tests and so happy for you hon.

Joli- Rocking #'s as we knew it would be, I ws thinking about it though and yeah they say with twins your symptoms would be doubled right from the start, particularly weight gain, strong ms, and fatigue- so you just might have a super baby or perhaps there are 2 in there and you are one of those lucky ones with hardly any symptoms :thumbup:

How is Nicole this morning? Gossipgirl, sweetmama have you tested?

As for me, well the big 9dpo and really not feeling any symptoms this morning, scared that this month didnt happen....we'll see if i get anything later in the day. I am having lousy sleeps, wake up at 300am last 3 nights but I think for pregnancy its the opposite right? Temp slightly lower today but not by much....agghh the wait. I will be testing tomorrow girls, so either get ready for excitement or I may need a shoulder so to speak to lean on

I tested twice at 7dpo and 8 dpo and both BFN so I'm not going to test again this cycle lol... I'll just wait until I get my AF and start all over, I don't have any symptoms anyways. I have an appointment with my OBGYN on the 18th :flower:

TaeBoMama.... Sorry to hear you've been poorly and I really hope your op goes well tomorrow. Good luck hun *hugs*

Nicole..... Will see how scan goes tomorrow and of all ok will post scan pics and bump pics! Lol But you'll all have to bear in kind this is my 3rd baby so am showing more than I did first time round at almost 13 weeks! Lol

Ladybird, Britt and Nicole..... Good luck for testing!

Good luck to everyone else too! :)

Britt: I only had sore boobs with DS and not until after I got my bfp. I know what you mean though, I keep hoping they will get sore because that seems to be a common early symptom. Do you have a dollarama near you? I don't find them the best for early testing although I think they seem more sensitve now. Just find them good so you don't spend as much if you're testing everyday. Have you heard anything about shoppers brand?

ladybird: That' great that you have things set up to see the midwife! I can't believe they make you wait that long! Have you used a midwife before?

taebomama: Your sinus pain sounds terrible! Sorry you're not feeling well. :hugs: I hope your surgery can happen as planned! I can imagine you'd be quite nervous but I'm sure everything will go great. Update us as soon as you're feeling better!

tinkerbell: I didn't realize your scan was tomorrow! There's a lot of scans coming up, hard to remember. yay! can't wait to see pics! I think it's great you have a bump so early, It took forever with ds to look pregnant. Did you start showing earlier with your
2nd as well? Hope you have a great scan tomorrow! :)

sweetmama: Was it you who bought the dollar tests? Really think it was but I get confused with who says what sometimes! You did test really early, I've never had a + dollar test until maybe 12 dpo or so. They do seem more sensitive then when I used them a couple of years ago though. Good luck!! :)

This probably isn't related to symptoms at all but I keep looking to relate everything back to that. Has anyone ever heard of having sciatic pain as a pregnancy symptom? Only wondering because I've only ever had it when I was pregnant with DS,but that was way later around 5 months. Had it the last two days and I was just hoping. :blush:

sweetmama: :dohh: I thought you were 8 dpo now for some reason, sorry, didn't look at your ticker until after!

hey Nic,
i had no idea that dollar stores sold HPT tests, lol- who knew??? i will definitely keep that in mind. Much more reasonable. Shoppers or life brand is a generic brand, just a bit cheaper but probably as good.
I think siatica is a symptom actually, even this early b/c the beanie could be implanting and pinching on a nerve.
Well i think i might be out, my temp (albeit during the day) just plummeted to 36.51. I have no preg symptoms today at all but have a sore back, headach -AF type symptoms. Its wierd I'm not due for another 4 days but I took B50 this cycle, so maybe it shortend my LP? We'll see what tomorrow morning's temp brings- if I dont get AF i will still test for sure.
darn it guys, really thought this was it!
hugs,

Britt, were you extra cold or anything? Maybe an implantation dip? I'm not sure about the temps going below coverline during waking hours. I would think they could fluctuate though. I've seen so many people on here say it felt like AF was coming and get a BFP!! Your temps so far have been great as well, good luck in the morning!

I was looking up sciatic nerve pain in early pregnancy and this page came up, it's the same idea as tww.com I think. There's women answering the question did you feel like you were going to get your period when you got pregnant? and then early pregnancy symptoms beneath it. Britt, I thought you might want to read the responses to the AF question.

https://www.babysnark.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/early-pregnancy-symptoms.asp

I was looking up sciatic nerve pain in early pregnancy and this page came up, it's the same idea as tww.com I think. There's women answering the question did you feel like you were going to get your period when you got pregnant? and then early pregnancy symptoms beneath it. Britt, I thought you might want to read the responses to the AF question.

https://www.babysnark.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/early-pregnancy-symptoms.asp

Hey babe,
I am insanely cold today and still and my temp is still low and normally I'm hot. Guess what.....just went to the bathroom, tiniest pink on the TP....I think it might be over. Unless the 5dpo wierdness was not infact implantation and tonight is something? I think I'm grasping at straws though and the witch is just around the corner to be in full force....I seriously hope not though.
hon, why dont you test tomorrow too?? lol, i need a poas buddy. If af is on full swing obviously i wont- I tell you if it is an early period, no more Bvits for me!! Havent had an early period at all since coming off the pill.

I seriously think I have read about ladies having siatica even in the 2ww on BNB and turn out positive, of course how to track down those threads :wacko:
I think your suppose to be very fertile after a m/c Nic, so I have everything crossed for you.

Where is all the other lovely ladies?

2016, dont tell me you have left us now that you have your bfp, :winkwink: better not!! :)

Joli- you should be up and at work by now, how are you hon? look forward to hearing an update.

Morning Ladies!

I've enjoyed reading all your threads overnight, you've been very chatty - I like it! :)

Britt - it's Wed for me here right now... you know what that means?? Testing day!!!! woop woop!! :happydance: I know you still need to go to sleep, but I'm still excited nonetheless! Do not take your day time temp into consideration! If I even move around a bit before I take my temp, it falls dramatically, so it shouldn't count towards anything! I'm confident that your temp is still going to be nice and high tomorrow. Remember that a lot of pregnancy cymptoms are similar to AF symptoms, and since AF has not been early in any of your cycles, it wouldn't make sense for it to come this early. I don't think vitamin B would have that effect - that's to help cope with stress levels. And as Ladybird said, it's totally possible to have no symptoms before your BFP. Just make sure you get a good night's sleep tonight! That's awesome that your mom is a twin - since it does skip a generation, and your sister doesn't have twins, I wonder if the legacy will continue with you!

Hibiscus - I hope you like the tea! If you love ginger, then the fresh stuff is sooo much nicer than the teabags! I enjoyed hearing the story about your mom - there's no way any of us would let 2 AF cycles pass us by before testing! lol. How exciting that your scan is in 3 days!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Nicole - you don't seem to be sleeping very well hon... do you usually find it difficult to stay asleep? That's great that DH thinks your boobs are bigger - I think that was the first thing I noticed, but told myself I was just imagining things! lol Good luck with testing on 9dpo!!!

Tink - It's scan day!! (well, at least it is here in HK!) - make sure you post pics ok? :)

Ladybird - it's great that you're going to get to have bloods and a scan done on the 18th, I guess that will make you nearly 6 weeks by then.

Taebomama - it's so brave that you're facing this head on - I wish you every luck in your operation, and I will definitley say a prayer for you. Just keep imaging being able to ttc again soon after!

2016 - how are you feeling? I bet you'll all occupied with bathing in your lovely BFP! I'm looking forward to seeing that darker line tomorrow!

Sweetmama and GG - I hope that AF stays away for the both of you...you never know....!

Britt - I just saw your post - I know this is hard, but I wouldn't worry about the tiny pink on the TP - it's not unusual at all for ladies who have a BFP - and the tiny amount you describe can't even be called proper spotting. Try not to dwell on it, and take it easy tonight, and keep thinking positively! Did you get yourself any tests today? Have you decided which brand you're going to use?

yeah, i got a reminder that someone posted, YOU!!! Woo hoo, we missed ya today, yes as you can tell we have been very busy- I think Nic and I are excited with testing.
Thanks for the advice on the pink spot- it was tiny and just on the tp but not thinking that is good and I am SOOOOO cold, cant warm up- where as yesterday i was flippin hot. I will test but dont expect anything.....sorry not being negative but it may be early or it may be AF. I bought a double pack FRER AND a CB digital...lol

how are you? any new symptoms???

hugs,

Hey Britt! - you and Nic have been chatty, it's great! You should both be excited about testing! I'm really really hopeful for you - do not worry about being cold hon!! I have the world's most bizzare temperature, and I'll be freezing cold, then will have hot flushes! I honestly don't feel generally hotter since I got my bfp, the increase in morning temp is so small, I really don't know if we can really notice it. Make sure you dress warm tonight, and keep your heater on! Last night I slept with a hot water bottle bear in my bed...soooo toasty :cold:

No new symptoms for me! If I hadn't had my hcg tested, I'd be worried! But I guess things are still ticking along nicely, so I'm just going to enjoy not being sick! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"