Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:dust::dance::dance::yipee::headspin::fool::tease::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::loopy::rain::bunny::bunny::drunk::yipee::dance::laugh2::dust:

YEAHHH!!!!!!!! More happy dancing :happydance::happydance::happydance:

That line is getting darker by the day!! woohoo!! I haven't had any side effects from the progesterone, so it's highly possible that all of your symptoms were from your BFP rather than the progesterone...

Yay 2016! Even the FRER is looking darker! Bet by tomorrow it will be even better!

Joli.... Great hcg results hun! Am very pleased for you :)

Morning all,

2016 - those lines are def darker. Frer don't seem to be giving dark lines, look at my 12 dpo one yet the digi worked. The main thing is the lines are there, whooo hoo!!!

Joli- great hcg results hun, so pleased for you

hibiscus - congrats on 7 weeks - sounds like you got a lovely little sticky bean

Hope everyone is ok. I've got a doctors appt this afternoon so I can get my 12 scan n checks booked - will feel so much more real when I get the appts sorted as not really having any symptoms appart from being totally knackered xx

Ooh forgot to say, all the best for your scan tomorrow Tinkerbell! X

Hi Ladybird - good luck with your visit to the docs! Will they do any scans or bloods this afternoon, or is it just to sort out your upcomnig appointments?

Thanks joli, wish they would do bloods n scan but no it's just so the doctor can arrange for that all to be done at 12 weeks. Seems like such a long time off ... I'll be counting the days x

I totally sympathize, I am waiting to have a scan just after 6 weeks, and I'm already really impatient for that!!

Such great news today! Woohoo!
2016--congrats on the BFPs getting darker! So exciting! You have more tests to check again tomorrow?
Joli--Amazing hCG! Congrats!! I think that's WAY higher than what mine probably was at 5w2d. Are they going to do another or is that it since you're getting an U/S?

I GOT MY HCG BACK! 23dpo, beta at 8,201, which means that in the last 2 weeks, it has doubled every 1.13 days! woop woop!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I don't think it's high enough to indicate twins, but i think it's slightly higher than usual for 23dpo (5w2d) :)

BTW, I see betabase.info is back up and running! The median at 23 dpo is 2,410! Actually, the median for twin pregnancies is even less than what you have. It's around 5,000 haha. Maybe it's twins!

Hey Hibiscus! I was on betabase info today too! - it's finally up and running! Knowing doctors in HK, I wouldn't be surprised if they did more bloods - it's funny, they almost go the other way here, where they over test and over scan! lol. I'm supposed to go for my scan with FS next week, but gyno has asked me to come back in this Thurs to get more progesterone, and to check the cysts in my ovaries. I almost wonder if whilst she's checking my ovaries, she'll inadvertedly do a scan? I wanted DH to be with me when we first hear the heartbeat, but I think we shouldn't hear it until after 6 weeks, so bringing DH with me to FS next week for our official scan!

How's your MS?

Hey Hibiscus! I was on betabase info today too! - it's finally up and running! Knowing doctors in HK, I wouldn't be surprised if they did more bloods - it's funny, they almost go the other way here, where they over test and over scan! lol. I'm supposed to go for my scan with FS next week, but gyno has asked me to come back in this Thurs to get more progesterone, and to check the cysts in my ovaries. I almost wonder if whilst she's checking my ovaries, she'll inadvertedly do a scan? I wanted DH to be with me when we first hear the heartbeat, but I think we shouldn't hear it until after 6 weeks, so bringing DH with me to FS next week for our official scan!

How's your MS?

Yay! Can't wait to see your scan results.

As for my MS, it's not good. Bleh. Between the MS and the hCG, now I'm worried it's twins. I really hope not. I would have to quit my job or something, which I wouldn't be happy about (and we'd have to move into a cardboard box under a bridge). I guess I shouldn't worry about that until I have a reason to worry about it, huh?? Getting ahead of myself haha.

I'm still feeling nauseated most of the time. I am constantly dehydrated, too, which must make it worse, but every time I drink a bunch of water, it makes me feel pretty yucky. I finally got some ginger snaps and tried drinking some of the ginger tea, and it seemed to help a bit. Brought the tea with me to work today, too, so I'll give it a try shortly.
The darn drug store was sold out of the sea bands. I guess a lot of people are dealing with MS, since this isn't exactly boating weather!

How are you feeling today? With that high hCG, I wouldn't be surprised if you start feeling it soon. Although...I've heard you usually have a similar experience as your mother did when she was pregnant. Do you know if she had any MS when she was pregnant?

Hey Hibiscus - have you ever tried making fresh ginger tea? You can get a pot and boil some water, and as it's heating up, put in a couple small slices of fresh ginger, a stick of cinnamon, you can dip a peppermint or green tea back if you like (optional!), and then put a bit of suger for taste. One that's had a chance to boil and you can smell the ginger flavours, it's ready! Don't eat the ginger though unless you like it cause it's really strong! You just need 2 thin slices for eg. 2 cups of tea. The fresh ginger will last for ages in your fridge if you wrap it up.

I did read that people with twins usually feel symptoms far worse, and your beta was pretty high too, so you just might have twins!! lol. I think I'd be really happy if I had them - scary that there's a lot more complications, but in a way, it would take the pressure off a bit if ttc #2 turns out to be difficult again!... here I am totally getting ahead of myself!

I think my mom started getting sick around 6 weeks, and she was sick all the way until she was 5 weeks! But by her 3rd pregnancy, the sickness was much less. Also, she's 100% chinese, and I'm a complete mix with my dad's Polish/American genes too, so I wonder if that makes any difference...! What was your mom like when she was pregnant with you?

Good morning girls,
Ladybird- good to hear from you, your scan is going to be perfect, not to worry :) Hope the doctors apt goes well

Tinks- good luck with the scan, post pics if you can! :happydance:

2016- woo hoo, definitely darker lines on the Superdrug- thats awesome. How are you feeling? I am not a big fan of FRER because i have heard the same thing that its not that sensitive for a lot of women. Actually FRER's are cheaper here in Canada than CB, so that says something- i read some girls post that they have a 12.5muig sensitivity but there officially reporting number is actually 25! Look forward to seeing more darker tests and so happy for you hon.

Joli- Rocking #'s as we knew it would be, I ws thinking about it though and yeah they say with twins your symptoms would be doubled right from the start, particularly weight gain, strong ms, and fatigue- so you just might have a super baby or perhaps there are 2 in there and you are one of those lucky ones with hardly any symptoms :thumbup:

How is Nicole this morning? Gossipgirl, sweetmama have you tested?

As for me, well the big 9dpo and really not feeling any symptoms this morning, scared that this month didnt happen....we'll see if i get anything later in the day. I am having lousy sleeps, wake up at 300am last 3 nights but I think for pregnancy its the opposite right? Temp slightly lower today but not by much....agghh the wait. I will be testing tomorrow girls, so either get ready for excitement or I may need a shoulder so to speak to lean on

:hugs:

hello I have just surfaced from my pit! yeah 2016 im so pleased for you!!! congrats and there def getting darker!

No af for me yet, I am officially late but I used the progesterone cream day 25 - 28 so maybe that has delayed af lol I havnt tested since friday or saturday I cant remember but I feel like af will come so im not gonna get my hopes up and not gonna bother testing. I was late last month so as I say not hopefull and iv had cramps xxx

how is everyone else today?

yeh hibiscus on the doubleing .... how would u feel if you were having twins?

xxx

oh and sorry to hear about your MS Hibiscus, hopefully that settles- the tea Joli suggested sounds lovely.

Hey gossipgirly, sounds promising, oh come on test!! tee hee, I'm a bad influence
cheers,

Morning Britt! I think your temp is still looking great! It's very slightly lower, but by such a negligible amount, that is likely to have been caused by your lack of good sleep! I'm so excited about your testing tomorrow - come tears of happiness or frustration, you know we're here for you! :hugs:

GGirl - how late were you last cycle? I say if AF doesn't come today, test tomorrow morning!

I'm off to bed now girls - looking forward to reading all your posts overnight! :flower:

I was 4 days late last cycle and I expect to be this cycle because of the progesterone cream, na sorry not gonna test lol im gonna wait another week because there is honestly no point! :) xxx

but I know I did ovulate late last month due to stress.. this month I can pin point ovulation xx

Hey Hibiscus - have you ever tried making fresh ginger tea? You can get a pot and boil some water, and as it's heating up, put in a couple small slices of fresh ginger, a stick of cinnamon, you can dip a peppermint or green tea back if you like (optional!), and then put a bit of suger for taste. One that's had a chance to boil and you can smell the ginger flavours, it's ready! Don't eat the ginger though unless you like it cause it's really strong! You just need 2 thin slices for eg. 2 cups of tea. The fresh ginger will last for ages in your fridge if you wrap it up.

I did read that people with twins usually feel symptoms far worse, and your beta was pretty high too, so you just might have twins!! lol. I think I'd be really happy if I had them - scary that there's a lot more complications, but in a way, it would take the pressure off a bit if ttc #2 turns out to be difficult again!... here I am totally getting ahead of myself!

I think my mom started getting sick around 6 weeks, and she was sick all the way until she was 5 weeks! But by her 3rd pregnancy, the sickness was much less. Also, she's 100% chinese, and I'm a complete mix with my dad's Polish/American genes too, so I wonder if that makes any difference...! What was your mom like when she was pregnant with you?

I actually haven't ever tried making fresh ginger tea. I should try--I LOVE ginger! The stuff I have is simply ground up ginger, but I'm sure it's lost some of its spiciness just from sitting on the shelf for a while.

That's interesting about your mom. I bet yours will kick in at 6, too. In my mom's case, she tells me she had nausea but doesn't remember vomiting at all. It's funny--she and my dad had my brother 5 years before me (after trying for quite a while) and had been trying forever for another baby. They had finally given up and were about to adopt when my mom got pregnant with me. She's a registered nurse, but is totally out of touch with her body. Maybe she was in denial, thinking she just couldn't get pregnant again. She had missed TWO periods, didn't even consider that she might be pregnant, went to the Dr saying she though she had a thyroid problem (ha!) and found out she was pregnant. She apparently had MS after that, but it's crazy she didn't notice anything before that. She was a floor nurse at the time, so was always on her feet, running around and busy, so she probably was just too wrapped up in things to notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"