Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Shey, how are you doing? we haven't heard from you in a while! I see on your chart that you had ewcm already! when do you think you will O?

My luck! Pink spotting this morning so I have to go to A&E to get checked for ectopic asap. :cry:
Will keep you posted.

aww, hon, I'm not sure if you're going to get this on time, but I really hope everything turns out to be ok...let us know how you get on... in the meantime, I'm thinking of you! :hugs:

2016.... I hope the pink spotting is nothing serious hun. Try not to stress too much and please let us know how you get on. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you...... Stick lil beanie, stick (in the right place) x *hugs*

2016 im sure you will be ok lots of woman expeirience this but I know u must be anxious after what u went through hope it puts your mind at rest

Hi rest of ladies just a quicky before work, no af for me but i took the cream for 3 days so maybe she will be here end of today/tomorrow? if not then i might get excited xx

GG - I would sooooooooo be testing if I were you!!!!

its only cos im at work so early and get up so late that I dont... i have a day off tomorrow so if no af i will probs cave..seriously tho im expecting af xx

My luck! Pink spotting this morning so I have to go to A&E to get checked for ectopic asap. :cry:
Will keep you posted.

oh no hun, i'm in a rush this morning but saw this and just had to post something.
I am keeping everything crossed for you that it's nothing serious and everything is ok with beany. Take care :hugs:

Hey Ladybird! - on the front page, you're at 4w5d, but your ticker says 5 weeks!? If you are at 5 weeks, then happy 5 weeks!! :)

yeah!! Happy 5 weeks!! So you're only 4 days behind me!! You must be due Nov 10th? How exciting! :)

Happy 5 weeks Ladybird, don't know how I got it wrong on the first page.

Just got back from the docs. Their urine test was negative (even though it was only 20 minutes held worth of pee which was silly I think). I saw a faint line on theirs but they said thats still negative. They have given me a blood test and will call with the results in 3-4 hours. If the bloods come back positive (which they had better or I am sueing every pregnancy test company I used :rofl:) they will do more on Friday. If they are rising they will apparently then want to do bloods every 2-3 days until they can see a sac and a yolk at about 6 weeks. Oh boy... :nope:

Incidentally I have attached this mornings test to show it's a bit darker. The first test is yesterdays and the second is todays. Please tell me I am not insane...:cry:

I am going back to bed now :shrug:

Attachments

• P1070971.jpg
    P1070971.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 5
  • P1080008.jpg
    P1080008.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 5
2016: I'm so sorry you're going through this. I hope the spotting is just normal spotting and everything turns out for you. Let us know the results when you can. I'll be praying for you and your little bean :hugs:

Fingers x 2016 that blood test comes back positive. Today's test is certainly darker than yesterdays which is a good sign. Has the spotting stopped now? Thinking of you x

Was the test there the whole time? :dohh: It's definately darker, don't even have to open the box to see it well. I think that's a good sign, with my ectopics I never had that much of a difference after a day, the darkening was very gradual. I hope so much that your bean is in the right place. Have a good sleep!!

Hey 2016, the test today is clearly darker than yesterdays - I think medically in hospitals they only count above 25miu as being a positive, so don't put too much reliance on them insisting it's negative at this stage! Wow, blood test every 2-3 days, that's intensive! But at least they're totally taking this seriously, and it sounds like they're going to do everything they can to save your little bean!! Have you stopped spotting? I'm praying that your test results come back positive in the next couple of hours! I hope you've had a little bit of a rest too xxx

Yeah spotting has stopped but I have dull cramps.

Sorry nicole, I added the tests after :haha:

Hcg 34, progesterone 51...but the bleeding is bright red and getting heavier :cry:
Next beta Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back