Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone! Still not sleeping well but I can't stand the open circles for everyday of my tww so I will just change them later. My temp was 98.6 at 1 but then only 98.2 at 4:30...the 1:00 temp made me think I was going to get a really high temp this morning.

2016: I'm so sorry about the bleeding, how much is there? is it still just spotting, I really hope everything is ok. Your temp was still up this morning and the line was darker so those are both good signs. Bleeding doesn't always mean bad news but I know it's really scary for you. :hugs: I hope you're doing okay.

britt: Yay! you gave me an excuse to test today :) I used smu but I think I'm going to use it everyday anyway since I have such crappy luck with fmu, bfn which I expected, it's so early and I used a dollar test. I don't think the spotting means AF is coming, such a small amount could even just be from your cervix. Hope she stays away!Fx'd for your test!!

Joli: I normally have no trouble sleeping, this is driving me nuts, I stayed up later and still got up at 1 and then again at 4:30 for the day. Maybe I'm just turning into an early bird. I didn't remember that your boobs were bigger!! hopefully a good sign for me too! It's great that you haven't had ms yet, hopefully it will stay away. I forget the number but a good % of women don't get it, can't find what to expect since we moved.

ladybird: happy 5 weeks!! :happydance:

Just a dull ache and the bleeding is still bright but only when I wipe. Cervix is still closed (tmi). Gut instinct says it's all over :(

2016 that test this morning is significantly darker so that's a positive sign. I can totally understand why you are so apprehensive and really hope that's this little bean sticks on tight. At least the Nhs is taking it seriously with the 2-3 day bloods and keeping a close eye on you. we're thinking of you xx

ps thanks for the happy 5 weeks thoughts everyone. I've had quite a few aches n pains today so hope that eases off.
P.p.s you're spot on Joli, my due date is 10th of nov! x

Hcg 34, progesterone 51...but the bleeding is bright red and getting heavier :cry:
Next beta Friday.

Aww, I'm sorry :( That's so frustrating. I'll keep my fingers crossed that this is just a blip in the road and that everything will be alright.

2016 - I really do feel for you, it must be so scary right now...you clearly have a BFP, the bloods prove it - I heard that progesterone is supposed to help with bleeding, so I hope it will, and that you have a little fighter bean.

Nicole, you're right, it's totally early for you testing, when will you do another test? I wonder if you're not sleeping well cause you're anxious?

Hibiscus, how are you feeling today?

Britt - I'm anxiously waiting for you to wake up and share the results of your test!!! x

Good morning ladies,
wow a fleury of activity while I was sleeping.

First off 2016- the #'s are good on the HCG and progesterone levels in the blood work, so sorry about the bleeding, hope it sticks hon. Hopefully the bleeding subsides, but we are all here for you hon :hugs: Aggh, we all want this for you, please keep us posted on the bleeding and cramping. :hugs:

Gossipgirly- sounds great about no AF... woo hoo, yeah testing soon! fx'd for you

Ladybird- happy 5 weeks! wow, it goes by quickly :baby:

Hibiscus- how are you doing hon?

Tabeomama- we are thinking of you and hope the surgery went very well. Make sure you rest rest rest and pamper yourself hon. After your fully pampered and rested than TTC away!!! woo hooo :happydance:

Nicole- hey hon, your so cute, I hope you get some much needed sleep soon. I had a period of about 3 days where I woke up at 3:00am every day and had a hard time going back to sleep, I'm still waking up but a bit later and than falling back to sleep more quickly- but I'm sick!! DH got me sick agghh.
Good for you in testing today, yeah a test buddy. Yes your right its WAY to early but glad you did a dollar test so just for fun, hope you get your BFP in a few days or sooner!! How are you feeling? bigger boobs you said, woo hoo any other symptoms?

Where is Joli at??? :)

As for me, well Joli was right temp was quite high today, highest it has been, but girls I am sick now as well- so that could have something to do with it. At least that pink streak yesterday was not AF just yet!! I have no cramps but a wicked back ache and I tend to get that before AF.
So I'm sure your wondering about testing today....lol, I think Joli has her timer set for me...well....... I had a pee this morning at 0430 so holding my pee just a little longer and then going to do a FRER.

The suspense lingers and you have to wait!!.....lol I doubt we are going to see anything but post in about 30-45 mins probably.

:kiss:

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - Britt, you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO keeping me in suspense!!! It's 11:15pm here, and there's just NO WAY I'm going to sleep until I hear your results!! Your temps are awesome! I'm so sorry you're feeling sick, you poor thing - make sure you load up on Vitamin C, and take a break from work today if you need to! I'm so starring intently into my computer, willing you to have a BFP! xxx

okay in that case, lol, heading to the bathroom now...lol, a play by play:rofl:
be back soon

Hibiscus, how are you feeling today?

I had a brief reprieve yesterday afternoon/evening (which felt great, but made me worried!), but never fear, it is back in full force this AM. I feel like complete garbage--yay! haha

What about you? Still nothing? After I had my BFP and missed AF, I had almost a complete break from symptoms until 5w3d or 5w4d, and then major onslaught at 6w0d.

Britt!! I have been complusively checking the thread today, DS is sleeping and I can't get anything done because clicking refresh is taking too much of my time!! :blush: I've gotta leave in a few to take my grandmother shopping...not nearly as much fun as seeing your test! Good luck, will check when I get back. Sorry you're sick as well.

Joli: I am anxious since I ov'd trying really hard not to be, been keeping busy...I don't know. Hoping tonight I will sleep better so I can stop complaining about it! Did you have a good day? How are you doing with being focused at work?

okay sorry girls, I was giving it a couple extra mins just in case!! Sorry BFN on the FRER this morning :( Nothing to even post.
So I guess at 10dpo I'm probably out then hey? Most of you guys got your BFP by then, I know Joli did.

anyway, was fun, sorry for the suspense-but thats part of the fun!! ha ha

I will test again tomorrow if AF hasnt shown.
thanks for your support ladies
you are the best!

Hey Nicole, I've still been pretty rubbish at work...getting better cause my workload is increasing a bit, but I just love the distraction of BnB - thank goodness you guys are asleep during my day, otherwise I'd never get any work done! lol Whenever I can't sleep, I listen to audiobooks on my ipod, it's like cheat-reading, but it really helps me to doze off. Maybe you could get a massage or have some pampering over the weekend to help you relax and sleep better. You must be pretty exhausted, you poor thing!

okay sorry girls, I was giving it a couple extra mins just in case!! Sorry BFN on the FRER this morning :( Nothing to even post.
So I guess at 10dpo I'm probably out then hey? Most of you guys got your BFP by then, I know Joli did.

you are the best!

I didn't get even a vv faint line on FRER until 11 DPO. I got a faint line on a CVS store brand test in the evening of 10 DPO, but that wasn't that clear.

you are the best!

Hey Britt, so sorry you got a bfn, sure you looked really carefully? I totally don't think you're out at all - although I got mine on 10dpo, I'm pretty sure Ladybird didn't get hers until later, and got a bfn earlier as well! You're totally not out at all!! Looking forward to seeing tomorrow's test! Your temps are looking totally awesome! :hugs:

I saw you were testing soon so I waited! Sorry about the negative, it is really early, 10% of pregnancy charts on FF get a + at 10 dpo...shouldn't have told DH that stat though, makes him think I'm a terrible waster of money. Good luck tomorrow! I think backache is common in early pregnancy. We get to be testing buddies for awhile :happydance:

Britt and Nicole, I think it's awesome that you guys are testing together! I really really want you two to get your BFPs!!!! You're both testing super early, so I'm looking forward to seeing your tests tomorrow!! Nicole, I've heard that backache is a symptom as well.

thanks guys,
yeah Nic, I was just looking what you said. Woo hoo, maybe there is still a chance. Perhaps things just implanted yesterday, either way its been an exciting cycle- that sounds nerdy. But i seem to Ovulate on CD15 now so technically my period is due in 4 days not 3 like my ticker. I still have hope and will be positive, too see to be negative, lol!!

Here is the info on FF

Results:
Average Day Past Ovulation (DPO) for the first positive pregnancy test: 13.6 DPO
Average DPO for the first "false" negative test result: 10.3 DPO
Percentage of pregnancy charts with a positive test at 10 DPO: 10%
Percentage of pregnancy charts which show negative results before a positive result: 17%
Average time between the expected period and the first positive pregnancy test: 0.5 days before the expected period.
Percentage of negative test results taken three days or more before the expected period day on non pregnant charts: 40.7%

Hon, I'd say you still have a really high chance of getting your BFP! If you implanted yesterday, then your bfp might not show even a faint faint line until 12dpo - but for my obsession, I hope you still test tomorrow! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"