Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hon, I'd say you still have a really high chance of getting your BFP! If you implanted yesterday, then your bfp might not show even a faint faint line until 12dpo - but for my obsession, I hope you still test tomorrow! :)

Oh I will be testing tomorrow ladies!!! :haha:
I am fine until there are tests in the house and then i got poas loopy :wacko:
Tomorrow morning, same time, same place...be there
:)
Nicole you have to test too!!

Yeah!! :happydance: looking forward to seeing your tests tomorrow Britt and Nicole - it's a date! I'm off to bed now - have a great day ladies xxx

oh 2016 im so sorry il have my fingers and toes crossed for you.. britt and nicole good luck for tomorrows testing !!

im proberbly gonna cave tomorrow cos i have a day off and will be bored haha tbh i dont think i will get that far feel like af will be here any minute! xxx

Britt, nicole and gossipG can't wait to see the results of your tests!

Britt- I wouldnt worry bout getting a bfn at 10dpo, although I got my bfp at 10dpo a couple of friends of mine only got theirs between 15 - 20dpo so plenty of time yet hun x

Britt: I only had sore boobs with DS and not until after I got my bfp. I know what you mean though, I keep hoping they will get sore because that seems to be a common early symptom. Do you have a dollarama near you? I don't find them the best for early testing although I think they seem more sensitve now. Just find them good so you don't spend as much if you're testing everyday. Have you heard anything about shoppers brand?

ladybird: That' great that you have things set up to see the midwife! I can't believe they make you wait that long! Have you used a midwife before?

taebomama: Your sinus pain sounds terrible! Sorry you're not feeling well. :hugs: I hope your surgery can happen as planned! I can imagine you'd be quite nervous but I'm sure everything will go great. Update us as soon as you're feeling better!

tinkerbell: I didn't realize your scan was tomorrow! There's a lot of scans coming up, hard to remember. yay! can't wait to see pics! I think it's great you have a bump so early, It took forever with ds to look pregnant. Did you start showing earlier with your
2nd as well? Hope you have a great scan tomorrow! :)

sweetmama: Was it you who bought the dollar tests? Really think it was but I get confused with who says what sometimes! You did test really early, I've never had a + dollar test until maybe 12 dpo or so. They do seem more sensitive then when I used them a couple of years ago though. Good luck!! :)

This probably isn't related to symptoms at all but I keep looking to relate everything back to that. Has anyone ever heard of having sciatic pain as a pregnancy symptom? Only wondering because I've only ever had it when I was pregnant with DS,but that was way later around 5 months. Had it the last two days and I was just hoping. :blush:

Yep that was me that bought the dollar store tests, I tested again today and it was BFN so no more testing for me, I'm feeling crampy and hormonal anyways I think AF is on her way!

Morning Ladies!

I've enjoyed reading all your threads overnight, you've been very chatty - I like it! :)

Britt - it's Wed for me here right now... you know what that means?? Testing day!!!! woop woop!! :happydance: I know you still need to go to sleep, but I'm still excited nonetheless! Do not take your day time temp into consideration! If I even move around a bit before I take my temp, it falls dramatically, so it shouldn't count towards anything! I'm confident that your temp is still going to be nice and high tomorrow. Remember that a lot of pregnancy cymptoms are similar to AF symptoms, and since AF has not been early in any of your cycles, it wouldn't make sense for it to come this early. I don't think vitamin B would have that effect - that's to help cope with stress levels. And as Ladybird said, it's totally possible to have no symptoms before your BFP. Just make sure you get a good night's sleep tonight! That's awesome that your mom is a twin - since it does skip a generation, and your sister doesn't have twins, I wonder if the legacy will continue with you!

Hibiscus - I hope you like the tea! If you love ginger, then the fresh stuff is sooo much nicer than the teabags! I enjoyed hearing the story about your mom - there's no way any of us would let 2 AF cycles pass us by before testing! lol. How exciting that your scan is in 3 days!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Nicole - you don't seem to be sleeping very well hon... do you usually find it difficult to stay asleep? That's great that DH thinks your boobs are bigger - I think that was the first thing I noticed, but told myself I was just imagining things! lol Good luck with testing on 9dpo!!!

Tink - It's scan day!! (well, at least it is here in HK!) - make sure you post pics ok? :)

Ladybird - it's great that you're going to get to have bloods and a scan done on the 18th, I guess that will make you nearly 6 weeks by then.

Taebomama - it's so brave that you're facing this head on - I wish you every luck in your operation, and I will definitley say a prayer for you. Just keep imaging being able to ttc again soon after!

2016 - how are you feeling? I bet you'll all occupied with bathing in your lovely BFP! I'm looking forward to seeing that darker line tomorrow!

Sweetmama and GG - I hope that AF stays away for the both of you...you never know....!

Thanks but I think she's coming, and I'm ok with that it just means a fresh new start next month and more BDing lol

Britt, nicole and gossipG can't wait to see the results of your tests!

Britt- I wouldnt worry bout getting a bfn at 10dpo, although I got my bfp at 10dpo a couple of friends of mine only got theirs between 15 - 20dpo so plenty of time yet hun x

I agree Britt hopefully you get a bfp soon!

I think I'm pretty much out cramps are getting more intense oh well onwards and upwards I suppose oh is away nxt month so might try and lose some weight nxt month good luck girls xx

Hi ladies..... I have posted scan info and piccies on the graduate thread - please feel free to have a look at beanie! :)

I am officially 13 weeks today by scan so due 15 September - please could you amend 2016? Thanks x :)

darn it girls just had a tiny bit more pink/brown on tp this aft. Its not looking good for me. Darn it, I thought this mid-cycle spotting was over with!! I have never had it this late before, its truly only the tinest colour change b/c I'm looking for it but frustrating. I have a very sore back (which i get before AF) but no cramps so far, so who knows when the witch will show her face.
arrghhhhhh
Hope all is well with everyone else.

Hi ladies..... I have posted scan info and piccies on the graduate thread - please feel free to have a look at beanie! :)

I am officially 13 weeks today by scan so due 15 September - please could you amend 2016? Thanks x :)

Just looked!!:happydance::happydance::thumbup:
gorgeous little bub I might say. Congrats, so incredibly cute. Already a little human, it seems like just yesterday you got your bfp :)
:hugs:

Morning!

Tink, what a lovely scan!! And how fantastic they bumped you up to 13 weeks, yeah! I'm so so happy for you, thanks so much for sharing with us! :)

Britt - it sounds like the spotting is very very mild, I know I sound like a broken record, but my friend here who is now just over 6 months, had spotting (a lot of it!) up until 12 weeks - the docs put her on progesterone which stopped it, and whenever they tried to take her off, it started again, and now the baby is healthy and everything's going so well. Since none of your other mid-cycle spotting has been this late, it's probably a sign that something is different this cycle. I'm really keeping my fx'd for you hon xxx

Ladybird - how are you feeling? Any symptoms yet?

Sweetmama, sorry about your bfn, your PMA is great!

GG and Nicole - I'm really looking forward to hearing about your tests tomorrow!

2016, how are you feeling? Is the spotting still happening? We're here for you xxx

PS - forgot to mention, I'm seeing my gyno at 5pm today cause I've just finished my progesterone, and I guess she wants me to have a check up and also see how my giant cysts are doing...maybe I'll get a scan whilst she's probing inside!!! Will let you know!

thanks hon, please update us on how the apt goes? yeah no more progesterone and possibly a sneak at little bub or bubs???? :) hee hee

Thanks hon! Have a nice sleep tonight - looking forward to your test in the morn, and I'll have an update too when you get up! x

Morning!

Tink, what a lovely scan!! And how fantastic they bumped you up to 13 weeks, yeah! I'm so so happy for you, thanks so much for sharing with us! :)

Britt - it sounds like the spotting is very very mild, I know I sound like a broken record, but my friend here who is now just over 6 months, had spotting (a lot of it!) up until 12 weeks - the docs put her on progesterone which stopped it, and whenever they tried to take her off, it started again, and now the baby is healthy and everything's going so well. Since none of your other mid-cycle spotting has been this late, it's probably a sign that something is different this cycle. I'm really keeping my fx'd for you hon xxx

Ladybird - how are you feeling? Any symptoms yet?

Sweetmama, sorry about your bfn, your PMA is great!

GG and Nicole - I'm really looking forward to hearing about your tests tomorrow!

2016, how are you feeling? Is the spotting still happening? We're here for you xxx

Thanks, the way I see it is, a christmas baby wouldn't be so soo bad. And I have until february next year to have a tiger baby lol. I'm hoping for a January first baby for all the benefits my city gives lol. JK. I just hope for a girl and by the chinese gender predictor if I concieve in april I have a high chance for a girl this time.

Hi Everyone! Exciting news...got my ovaries checked and still have giant cysts (not so interesting)...BUT I did get a sneaky peak at my little bean, and it's got a heartbeat already!!! They also measured and have moved me up a little to 6 weeks 1 day - 2016, would you do me the honour of updating the front page? I have a pic, it just looks like a blob, can't see a thing, but I'm posting it anyways on the graduate thread x

sorry girls I didnt have the guts to test lol just gonna wait and let nature take its course give the witch a few more days to show her face xxx

Hi Everyone! Exciting news...got my ovaries checked and still have giant cysts (not so interesting)...BUT I did get a sneaky peak at my little bean, and it's got a heartbeat already!!! They also measured and have moved me up a little to 6 weeks 1 day - 2016, would you do me the honour of updating the front page? I have a pic, it just looks like a blob, can't see a thing, but I'm posting it anyways on the graduate thread x

Ooh yay!! That's really exciting. I wonder if your bean is growing ahead of schedule. You know exactly when you ovulated, right?

I'll go take a look at the little blob on the other thread haha

Hey Hibiscus - the bean is definitely growing about 3 days ahead of schedule - I know exactly when I O'd cause it was triggered by a trigger shot and I had IUI. So awesome seeing the heart! I bet you're really excited about your scan!

Congrats Joli! I'll take a gander over at the other thread and see your bean!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"