Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone! Wrote a post earlier but clicked something again and couldn't get it back. bfn for me today, a little annoyed with myself for using a frer already but really excited to test tomorrow. I'm not buying another frer until 13 dpo, if I can last that long just using the dollar ones. Another open circle on my chart today, got up at 4 but DH got up with me and we had a nice morning before he went to work. Tomorrow is his b-day and I really wanted to get a + and and tell him then.

2016: posted in your journal a little while ago, so just giving some more :hugs:

joli: So happy that you got to see your little one :) and amazing you already got to see the heartbeat!! You've got a cute little blob! Looking forward to seeing more pics of him/her.

britt: Where's my testing buddy today?

gossipgirly: Good news that AF is still not here! I have a terrible memory...when will you be later than last month?

tink: Love the bump pic!! Such a cute bump already!! The scan pic was so cute, you can really see the baby well!

Hi Nicole - sorry you got a bfn, but remember, it's still early days yet! Even though the circles are still open on your chart, your temps are looking good! :)

I usually read a fleury of activity by now!!! where is everyone at???!!

Well at least we have Joli's exciting news- hon that would explain the high hcg if your little baby is growing ahead of schedule, honestly i feel teary right now I am so happy for you. So there is not 2 then???!!! :) It is cute how its growing so fast because your right, you know exactly when you ovulated, obviously this baby wants to be here :hugs:
Too bad about the giant cysts, aggh, there is nothing they can do about that either right? they couldnt for my friend, i just hope they dont burst on you hon (it wont cause problems or anything but just painful). I'm going to go to the graduate thread after this post :happydance:

Gossipgirly- no worries hon, test when your ready. I do think its a good sign how late you are...but yeah wait and see. Good luck!

Sweetmama- what great pma, I like your baby planning ideas. DH and I really want a little boy. There are no boys really on my immediate side and DH wants a mini-me of him. I'm not kidding he looks just like his dad and he wants a son that looks exactly like him....lol, men. :haha:

Where is 2016?? Hon are you okay? worried about you, please update us

Nicole??!! hello??? where is my testing buddy?! :)

Taebo- please let us know how your surgery went once you have recovered.

As for myself...dammm da da dummm.....and the result is......:bfn:
lol...yes I am a little loopy this morning, I think my cold has gotten me dilerious.
I did a FRER could have sworn i saw something at first but nope.
Girls I'm not trying to sound like I'm grasping on straws but I still think i have a chance. Its early and if that tiny pink spot at 9dpo was an implantation than i need to give it another day or 2 before it would show up. My nipples are slightly sore today and my back feels like its going to break. Now I always get a sore back for AF but this started like 2 or 3 days ago, I dont remember it being this early. So there is still hope, if I get a BFN tomorrow, than i will be a little less optomistic. Anyway, check out my temps- ridiculous, its probably b/c I'm sick hey?

look forward to hearing from everyone
:kiss:

Hi Nicole - sorry you got a bfn, but remember, it's still early days yet! Even though the circles are still open on your chart, your temps are looking good! :)

Haa, we were writing at the same time and asking the same thing, where is my testing buddy??
still early days hon and your earlier than me!!!!!
fx'd for tomorrow's test for both of us...thats too cute, DH's bday is on Monday- so coming up too
:hugs::hugs:

Hi Britt!! I've been waiting up for you :) Your temps are AWESOME! Sorry you for a bfn, but I think you're totally right, you're looking very good this cycle! Especially nipples getting a teeny bit sore today? Sounds promising!! Same time, same place tomorrow? :flower:

PS - apologies for my appalling grammar in the last post! It's getting late here :shy:

I'm here. Have been posting the odd update in my journal :cry: Just going through hell losing my bean so don't want to be a downer on y'all. :hugs:
I will be back and fighting again soon. :shrug:

britt: I don't think you are grasping at straws at all, still early and your temps and symptoms are really promising! Chart looks really good!

I'm being a symptom spotter today :blush: but I've been having what feels like ov pain on and off since yesterday, a bit sharper but very similar. I've never had this before during the tww, hope it's not my head playing tricks again!

Hi Britt!! I've been waiting up for you :) Your temps are AWESOME! Sorry you for a bfn, but I think you're totally right, you're looking very good this cycle! Especially nipples getting a teeny bit sore today? Sounds promising!! Same time, same place tomorrow? :flower:

Haa you bet, we do this show every day this week folks!! :haha:

2016- thanks for the update hon, so sorry for everything you are going through. Hopefully the doc can shed some light as to why you are having the m/c's. Hope for a very sticky one next time!!

Nicole- hmmmmm....O pain?? interesting...I dont have that, lol!!!!! Actually I never get O pain though. What other symptoms hon?

2016: Don't ever worry about being a downer! We want to hear the good and the bad, and we'll always be here to listen. You're going through a very sad time and we all understand that. I normally wouldn't speak for everyone but I think we all think the same way about this. Keep us updated on how you're doing. :hugs: Can't seem to stop sending hugs to you today :)

I don't always get O pain, didn't get it last cycle. Not sure if that's a symptom, I know it isn't ov pain, just thought it was weird. My boobs are still bigger, which makes me happy. I think they are more sensitive but definately not sore although they might get sore if I keep squeezing them. Not a lot of symptoms just clinging on to the few I think I might have!

oh 2016 so sorry :( sending loads of hugs your way!

girls what dpo are you know? good luck for tomorrows test..

I had a 34 day cycle last month but think I ov'd late as I didnt track it this month ff put me at cd 16 and moniter peaked then also so pretty long lp this time round (perhaps the cream) Af is def gonna be here I just wish she would hurry up you know wen u can just tell cos my cramps are pretty bad on and off and everyone who is pregnant say they have mild af like cramps and mine are excruitatiating pain cramps lol as normal.

it will be my turn soon I hope, good thing is being late means were in with a chance next month woop, oh will be bk from london now :D xx

Nicole - Thanks for the hugs :hugs: they are helping no end!

You and Britt are keeping me very entertained! :rofl:

Haa Gossipgirly I am 11dpo and Nicole is only 9dpo!!!! still tons of time Nic.

Okay I'll add my wierd symptoms becasue its fun especially if I'm not, just shows you that things just become more evident and you make them into something- bleeding nose this morning and heightend sense of smell in the last couple of days!! lol.

Hugs 2016 I'm sorry for your loss

Britt - Yeah that's my baby making plan, were also going to try the shettles method lol

gossipgirly: I still am not convinced you're out, I found early pregnancy cramps quite similar to my AF cramps but I was thinking it would make sense that yours would also feel like the ones you usually get? How long do you normally have cramps before AF arrives? I hope if it's just the progesterone cream making af late she hurries up so you can get bding though!

britt: so excited to hear all the symptoms, bleeding nose is good!! I can't wait to see if our symptoms are from pregnancy or wishing for pregnancy! I forgot earlier, I'm really bloated, thought it was from eating so much on the weekend but I've been eating well again since Monday and no change really. Are you excerising again? I would like to start again because I feel sluggish, I have taken a long break from it (due to laziness for the most part :blush: but I also don't want to screw anything up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"