Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here. Have been posting the odd update in my journal :cry: Just going through hell losing my bean so don't want to be a downer on y'all. :hugs:
I will be back and fighting again soon. :shrug:

2016--I'm sooo sorry to hear about this. :hugs:
I've been there and I know how much of a bummer it is. I promise it will work out soon, though...

I don't always get O pain, didn't get it last cycle. Not sure if that's a symptom, I know it isn't ov pain, just thought it was weird. My boobs are still bigger, which makes me happy. I think they are more sensitive but definately not sore although they might get sore if I keep squeezing them. Not a lot of symptoms just clinging on to the few I think I might have!

Ooh sore boobs! That was the biggest one for me with the first two pregnancies. That's always a great sign. Yay! :happydance:

I am at the point now where I wish they weren't sore. They hurt sooo much. And I noticed today that I have all these huge blue gross veins all over them.

I guess I should have said "sensitive" boobs, rather than sore haha. That's still a great sign!!

nicole im not sure how long I get cramps for I would swear that I would get them the night before up until last month when im sure I got them a bit earlier... my nipples are so sore and boobs feel full and are making me uncomfortable, make me want to cry... i might give in and test tomorrow, if i chicken out i will satuday for sure..thanks for letting me know about your af/pregnancy cramps that reassuring iv took some paracetamol earlier for the cramps so I cant feel them :D out of sight out of mind lol xxx

Hello lovelies, so I read a thread today on how a lady tested with a frer in the morning and looked like a negative and then tested in the afternoon and got a clear bfp.

So i though hmmm...I'll try that, I just did a FRER just now but I'm afraid I flooded it (I was going to get that test good lol), there is a reason why they say 5 seconds only on the package. I think I peeds on it for 10 seconds. So the control line has overlapping pink residue on it, than there is white space in between and then a faint pink line. However I'm sure its because I flooded it aggh...anyone do that before? Any thoughts and dont worry you will NOT offend me if you think its a defective test b/c of how I used it. (of course I will be doing a test tomorrow morning as well)
hugs,
frer test.JPG

nicole im not sure how long I get cramps for I would swear that I would get them the night before up until last month when im sure I got them a bit earlier... my nipples are so sore and boobs feel full and are making me uncomfortable, make me want to cry... i might give in and test tomorrow, if i chicken out i will satuday for sure..thanks for letting me know about your af/pregnancy cramps that reassuring iv took some paracetamol earlier for the cramps so I cant feel them :D out of sight out of mind lol xxx

sounding good, cant wait for your test!! dont flood it like mine though!!!! :haha:

you know what girls nevermind I had a look at that other thread and her line is a bit more over to the left anyway, mine is too close to the control line. Oh well was fun for a bit haaa.
off to meet customers now
cheers,

Hello lovelies, so I read a thread today on how a lady tested with a frer in the morning and looked like a negative and then tested in the afternoon and got a clear bfp.

So i though hmmm...I'll try that, I just did a FRER just now but I'm afraid I flooded it (I was going to get that test good lol), there is a reason why they say 5 seconds only on the package. I think I peeds on it for 10 seconds. So the control line has overlapping pink residue on it, than there is white space in between and then a faint pink line. However I'm sure its because I flooded it aggh...anyone do that before? Any thoughts and dont worry you will NOT offend me if you think its a defective test b/c of how I used it. (of course I will be doing a test tomorrow morning as well)
hugs,
View attachment 68247

I see a line!! :happydance:

2016: My heart aches for you! I'm so sorry you're having to experience this loss. And like Nicole said, feel free to share your feelings here. I see the ladies here as FRIENDS, and friends aren't just for the good times. We're here through the good and the bad. :hug:

As you all can see; I lived through the surgery! :thumbup:

I'm waiting to see those BFPs in the morning. So keep on peeing on those sticks, ladies!

Take care!

Glad you made it through surgery TaeBoMama.

AFM - Its to bed early tonight as we have to be up really early in the AM for surgery for DS

hugs,
View attachment 68247

WHAT WHAT WWWWHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT!!!!! This is SOOOOO awesome!!! They should set up a BnB alarm when someone on our thread gets a BFP, so tha I can wake up and check it out!! Hon, theres totally a line there!! I have flooded the stick so may times (both with and without BFP), and when I had nothing, no line ever showed, but when I had my BFP, I got the double lines!! I screamed out "YES!" when I saw your test, and my secretary ran in and asked if everything was ok!! :dohh: I am soooo excited!!! Will you do another test before you go to sleep, or wait until the morning? Can I do a little happy dance for you?

:dust::yipee::yipee::friends::headspin::coolio::ninja::wohoo::wohoo::football::football::rain::bunny:

For a bigger view of Britt's pics, see attached (Britt, hope you don't mind!)... I don't see the line on the invert, only on the coloured version... I'm keeping my fx'd that it becomes clearer tomorrow!! xxx

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 10
  • invert.jpg
    invert.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 7
Hey babe, good to have you back!!! thanks for looking and letting me know your thoughts. Hon, I LOVE your enthusiasm and there is a pink line there in real life but i have compared it to a ton of real life BFP FRER photos and mine is not in the right spot its closer to the control line, so I think its an error/evap aggghh.

Good to know you will be majorly cheering me on when I do get my bfp though!! I guess there is still a chance, I am going to test tomorrow morning as I didnt have time to get another one for the morning but I guess we will know if its an evap or not for sure then. The other thing I noticed, last month my temps dropped at 12dpo, so my temperature will be key tomorrow as well.

thanks again
how are you feeling Ms 6 weeks 1 day???!!!! :)
hugs,

Hey Britt - I'm backing you all the way baby! :coolio: hmmm... hope I didn't get too enthusiastic too quickly, but you can tell I'm excited about the prospect right?? :) Can't wait to see tomorrow's test and temps! If you don't have a test left for the morning, does that mean you'll be testing later?

I'm feeling good - had mild mild queeziness all day yesterday, but nothing that affected me or stopped me from eating or being normal, I just sort of noticed it being there with me. BBs are still sore too! How are your nips doing? lol Man...I'm so not going to be able to concentrate all day now!! :wacko:

Isnt that hilarious how we ask eachother how are your nips doing? :rofl:
the nips are sensitive, not sore but the sides of my boobs are a little sore?? :thumbup:

Ahh not to worry I do love your enthusiasm, I cant wait to get a clear BFP hopefully this cycle but if not next for sure!! Thanks for your support, love the icon.

Haa, the nausea is hitting just like clockwork...honey I hope the ms isnt too bad for you hon, seriously- I hope you have an easy pregnancy

Well DH is even more sick now aggghh, mine hasnt seemed to have gotten worse, fx'd.

My only other symptom that i actually cant ignore is my lower back is killing me, but I get this before AF and it seems every month has gotten worse- this would be the worst month yet, so not sure if this is a bad sign or not? :shrug:

I feel bad, like I shouldnt make you wait and get another test...lol but I am pretty settled in after my customer meeting.
:hugs:

Hey Britt - that's great that you've got some sensitive nips going - that's how mine started. Totally funny talking about nips and cm and AF :) I don't think I should get ms very bad, it seems to be so subtle right now, and isn't really bothering me, so fx'd it stays like this! Sorry DH is still sick, poor guy! Is he taking a break from work for a couple of days to rest up? It's ok... I'll be good and patient for the next test :hugs: (but still secretly totally can't wait!) hehee

Glad you made it through surgery TaeBoMama.

AFM - Its to bed early tonight as we have to be up really early in the AM for surgery for DS

Your son needs surgery? Praying for a great turnout--like mine. :flower:

Hey Taebomama, sorry, in the excitement of the poas episodes, I missed your post - how did the surgery go??? I hope everything went nice and smoothly, and that you're on the road to recovery! Did the doc tell you whether you had to wait before ttc again?

hello ladies..

Taebo - glad the surgery went well :)
Britt - are you testing today?
Nicole - were are you? have u tested again yet??
2016 - hope you ok hun, praying for your little bean to stick
Joli - I also hope you have a nice pregnancy :)
sweetmama -how are you? have u tested again
Hib - I may as well add u in aswel how r u feeling?

have I missed anyone lol?? if so hope u are well its too early on my day off im still sleepy.

As for me, I flushed away fmu :blush: im just too chicken to test and i think today will be the day af arrives as I had a lot of thin stretchy whitish discharge that I usually get day b4 af (sorry if tmi) but nothing as yet..i also randomly took my temp (after gettin up and going to the loo) at 7 and it was quite low..something like 97.43 so today could be the day girls.. of course im praying it stays away..I will def test tomorrow I think if it does lol xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"