Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ladies... can I join you guys? Will confess that I have been lurking on this thread for the past few months (since Little Aurora's BFP) but have been too "shy" to post. But since you gals all seem so nice and encouraging all the time (and since this has become my "must read thread" every morning, really felt like I want to "chip" in.
This is ttc no 1 for me and I really really do want a tiger baby! Despite all the time that I have spent reading up, have not done any charting, etc, so don't really have much to share about my experience thus far.

Hey Ladies... can I join you guys? Will confess that I have been lurking on this thread for the past few months (since Little Aurora's BFP) but have been too "shy" to post. But since you gals all seem so nice and encouraging all the time (and since this has become my "must read thread" every morning, really felt like I want to "chip" in.
This is ttc no 1 for me and I really really do want a tiger baby! Despite all the time that I have spent reading up, have not done any charting, etc, so don't really have much to share about my experience thus far.

Wow you have been lurking a while! :rofl: Welcome to the mad house! :hugs: :flower: I will add you to the front page when I get home from the docs.
What calendar day are you on? Are you pre or post ov?

Welsome Chiarezza! I can't believe it's taken you so long to join our mad group, but I'm glad you finally did! As you will see, we're a pretty friendly bunch :hugs: So perhaps you know a bit about the personalities on the thread...maybe you could tell us a bit about you? - whatever you feel like sharing! How long have you been ttc? whereabouts in the world do you call home?

Hee... thanks for the welcome! It was like watching a tv serial, just that I was "reading" it instead. Feels so good to be able to "talk" about ttc-ing. Hope the doctor's visit went ok... *hugs* ... have not gotten the hang of the emoticons yet.

Am on CD 18/26 or 28 or 30, about 5dpo I guess... assuming that the cramps I felt were ov pains.

What time is it where you are posting from?

Joli - I am about 3.5 hours by plane away from you... Singapore is my hometown, so now we can both be "awake and posting" whilst the rest are asleep. Also, I happen to know that we are the same age - I turned the big 30 in December - that should also be around the time that I started seriously TTC.

Awesome! yeah! someone's finally awake in my time zone!! It's 5:30pm here, and you're quite right, I am a big 30 as well! :) Don't worry about the emoticons, you'll get the hang of them eventually - if you click on 'go advanced' at the bottom of your message screen, you'll get a load of them that you can use. I've loved being with this group so much, I'm still hanging around, even though I should be on the graduate thread... the girls don't seem to mind, and they're the best! :hugs: Are you working or studying?

See lots of us are awake. I am still waiting for my appointment and have just realised I forgot to pay for parking :dohh: my car is too far away to go back
to now!
Happy 15 weeks LittleAurora! Any flutters from your little biker yet?

aw no hope there is no traffic wardens around! gd luck with your appointment 2016 thinking of you xxx

:hugs: all for the big welcome

Joli - Am working (or rather pretending to work at this current moment), and my job requires me to spend alot of time away from home, in fact, I was just in HKG last week.

GossipGirly - past few days, I have been amazed at your inabilty to not test!

hehe thanks but its not cos of willpower im just too scared if i test and its bfn i wont have that glimmer of hope anymore... were in your cycle are you xx

ah right sorry i missed that, yeh i will test tomorrow if nothing i promise lol xx

Welcome chiarezza, you have been lurking for quite a while haven't you! X

2016 - best of luck with the appointment :hugs:

britt/nicole - looking forward to seeing the next round of tests, can't wait!

Taebo- so glad to hear to surgery went well and wish you a speedy recovery.

Gossipgirly - hope the :witch: stays away for you hun

sweetmama - all the best for ds' surgery

Apologies if I've missed anyone, feeling a bit rotten today. A woman at work made a curry yesterday for lunch and Ive got bad stomach cramps today :-( plus very slight nausea but don't know whether that's from beanie or the curry!! X

morning everyone! I've had a serious POAS problem this morning, for shame. :blush: Did a dollar test with fmu and I really thought I saw a very faint line, smu negative and then I went and got a frer which I thought I saw a line on at first but I was wrong. I promised dh no more frers until 13 dpo but I'll just skip buying one then, thought it would be worth it if I got a + on his bday. Temp is down a bit but I had a different sort of interupted sleep last night so I'm not going to worry about it until I see tomorrow's.

2016: Thinking of you :hugs: How are you doing? It is awful that you have to keep waiting.

britt: Did you test yet? hope you got your bfp, still using frers?

chiarezza: Welcome :flower: Glad you decided to join us. what day are you going to start testing?

gossipgirly: Yay! still no af, looking better all the time for your bfp! You're quite late now, it's true the later in the cycle the scarier it is to test. I'm still telling myself it's too early. Looking forward to seeing you test whenever you decide to do it.

joli: Yay! you have someone in your time zone, I always forget and wonder where you are and then I realize you're sleeping. So glad you are still posting on this thread, would miss you too much if you stopped! Hope you had a great day!

ladybird: hope you feel better! are you having much ms in general? you might have said but I just can't remember.

taebomama: You're back!! :happydance: glad the surgery went well, how are you feeling now?

Morning all!

The U/S went really well! Heartrate was 149 BPM, baby is 0.99 cm, which they said dates to 7w1d, but can be +/- a few days, so it sounds like everything is on track.
I'll post the pics to the other thread in a bit. Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"