Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey girls quick note, first off a very big welcome to Chiaezza!! welcome hon, we are thrilled to have you as one of the Aphrodites!! I think I need to think of a nickname for you as i will probably always spell it wrong, is Chia okay? YEah Joli has someone in her time zone!! How long have you been TTC so far? sorry if i missed that part.

2016- all the best with your apt hon, thinking of you.

Joli- hello little mama, hope your well!! :)

Nicole-hmmm....a seem to be hint of a line on both tests are you sure there actually wasnt a line???!! excited for you

GG- test!!!!! :) good luck with tomorrow

as for me had an awful sleep so temps arent probably totally accurate, they are down a bit but I am happy with them when you look at the overall pattern. Never wake up early and test for the heck of it, scared the crap out of me at 0400am thought my temp was 36.90!!

Okay i am killing time before peeing on a stick!! lol, i woke up several times in the night and now I am trying to let some pee build up and DH is in the shower, soon though!!
Scared though, I can relate to GG, if this is negative at 12dpo I think i'm out and then of course the FRER test from before will be a defect for sure. Nic did you see that test? not sure if you commented already, I went back a couple of pages.

Oh and welcome back Tabeo!! woo hoo glad the surgery went well

Ladybrid- hope you feel better, i guess no more curry :winkwink:

okay this post ended up being longer than i thought
:hugs:

hey Nicole - send us some pics! you know that we love to squint! Thanks for keeping me welcomed on the thread! :)

Hibiscus - That's great that your scan went so well, I'm so happy for you!!! Make sure you post us some pics as well!

In case you don't get over to the other thread, here's the pics:

Attachments

• US 7w4d.jpg
    US 7w4d.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 5
Morning Britt!! Tell DH to hurry up in the shower! :rofl: I'm really hoping you get your BFP today hon!! Can't wait!! xxx

Hibiscus! Those are awesome scans!!!

Britt: I did see it, I saw the line but it does look to be too close together which I think is probably faulty but I do think that it might be faulty in the way that the test line was printed too close to the control line. I forgot to post about it! I can't see what I thought was a line on the frer anymore so I think I really was seeing things. The line I saw on the dollar test is still there but it is so faint it's barely visable and I've had that before when I wasn't pregnant. I'm going to take one more dollar test with afternoon wee, I'm feeling extra crazy today so just going to keep peeing on things :) how much longer until you test??

hibiscus: Awww congrats again! great hb too!! Going now to see your pic! :yipee:

I know, it's wonderful seeing the heartbeat isn't it? :)

Joli: I kept tweaking and tweaking and there's just nothing there! I didn't get a pic of the dollar one before it dried, the lighting was too crappy when I tested.

Hibiscus....yay! That is wonderful :yipee:

Got my second betas back. They have gone from 34 @ 17dpo to 53 @ 19dpo. Not doubling and crazy low to begin with. I am not holding out foolish hopes but am going to go back on my progesterone just because I don't want the guilt of depriving my bean if there is something there to save.

Why oh why is my life not simple! :dohh:

Britt: I did see it, I saw the line but it does look to be too close together which I think is probably faulty but I do think that it might be faulty in the way that the test line was printed too close to the control line. I forgot to post about it! I can't see what I thought was a line on the frer anymore so I think I really was seeing things. The line I saw on the dollar test is still there but it is so faint it's barely visable and I've had that before when I wasn't pregnant. I'm going to take one more dollar test with afternoon wee, I'm feeling extra crazy today so just going to keep peeing on things :) how much longer until you test??

hibiscus: Awww congrats again! great hb too!! Going now to see your pic! :yipee:

Thanks!!
BTW, your chart is looking great! Fingers crossed for you :)

Got my second betas back. They have gone from 34 @ 17dpo to 53 @ 19dpo. Not doubling and crazy low to begin with. I am not holding out foolish hopes but am going to go back on my progesterone just because I don't want the guilt of depriving my bean if there is something there to save.

Thanks, 2016!

I'm sorry this situation is so stressful. :( It could be good that the hCG is increasing, even if it's slow. Are you concerned it could be ectopic? Any symptoms of that? It's just the not knowing what's going on, too! :hugs:

Hey girls, I'm back!! Hibiscus, love the scan, cute little bub haaa! thx for sharing
Okay I wont keep you in suspense any longer, yesterday's test was a dub as I have a bfn this morning :dohh: Agghh, so frustrating as I was hoping yesterday's was it but in the back of my mind i knew it didnt look right so I didnt get too excited and thankfully never told DH.

I know its not looking good for me with a BFN at 12dpo and a slight temp drop today but believe it or not (and usually I'm pessimistic about my cycle) i still think i have a chance. No spotting, and some other promising signs- also AF is actually due Sun. My sister didnt get her bfp until the day after AF and it was not even a good line.
Anyway, I understand now the odds are against me in getting a BFP but i still think there is hope adn I'm not out yet!! :happydance:

love ya girls, thanks for your support

Hey Britt - sorry you got a bfn today - I was really hoping for you! But you are absolutely right, you're still in the running and your temps are looking great! How are you feeling? I'll beat AF up for you if she dares come around this weekend!!

Thanks, 2016!

I'm sorry this situation is so stressful. :( It could be good that the hCG is increasing, even if it's slow. Are you concerned it could be ectopic? Any symptoms of that? It's just the not knowing what's going on, too! :hugs:

Thankfully no symptoms of ectopic at all. I don't think it is that, funny because I thought it would be my number 1 fear :shrug:
Feel a bit feverish and very very tired. After some horrible cramping yesterday and heavy-ish bleeding, I have not had a drop all day. Maybe that means its over then - but why the hcg rise :dohh:

Hey Britt - sorry you got a bfn today - I was really hoping for you! But you are absolutely right, you're still in the running and your temps are looking great! How are you feeling? I'll beat AF up for you if she dares come around this weekend!!

haaa thanks, she needs a good a*s kicking if she comes anywhere near here.
I'm feeling good, (.)(.)'s seem quite different and a bit sore which I havent gotten before AF before, however every cycle seems to be going different.
Yes, temps do look good still, my concern is my excruciating back pain, I'm thinking that could be AF related, it started a week ago. Perhaps endo coming back again from when i was younger?

hard to say
thx hon

ooohh, sore (.)(.)s, sounds great!! Not sure about the back pain... could you have slept awkwardly or strained it by lifting something? I think lower back pain is a symptom as well, but yours sounds pretty bad? How are your and DH's cold?

Hey Ladies... can I join you guys? Will confess that I have been lurking on this thread for the past few months (since Little Aurora's BFP) but have been too "shy" to post. But since you gals all seem so nice and encouraging all the time (and since this has become my "must read thread" every morning, really felt like I want to "chip" in.
This is ttc no 1 for me and I really really do want a tiger baby! Despite all the time that I have spent reading up, have not done any charting, etc, so don't really have much to share about my experience thus far.

Welcome, chiarezza06! We're glade you jumped in! :wave:

hi girls just had a quick catch up

hib congrats on the scan, lovely pics..
and thanks everyone for the words of encoragement, im defo testing tomorrow if no af i cant contain myself any longer.. although i dont think i will need to as il prob have a visit from my friend soon i keep feeling like she is here and going to toilet to check lol

love your postive attitude britt

good luck girls xx

Thanks, 2016!

Thankfully no symptoms of ectopic at all. I don't think it is that, funny because I thought it would be my number 1 fear :shrug:
Feel a bit feverish and very very tired. After some horrible cramping yesterday and heavy-ish bleeding, I have not had a drop all day. Maybe that means its over then - but why the hcg rise :dohh:

hon, did you do another test today? is it darker? maybe this pregnancy just got off to a rocky start but will be okay?

Thx GG, good luck to you as well

Nic- I know I have to get more tests too, must go to different drug store so they dont think there is that crazy non-pregnant lady who think she's preg every month lol!

Thx Joli, back pain is really really bad, I do get it before AF and i noticed last month i got it a week before as well. This month is by far the worst I read on line (yes the gospel lol) that really bad back pain around AF can be related to Endo. I had endo when i was quite young but it seemed to have gone away with a D&C and BCP. The funny thing is i dont have heavy periods at all and that was my biggest symptom back then along with excruciating cramps. I have no cramps today

:hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back