Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm... doesn't like like endo with only the back pain symptom...but if it doesn't go away in a few days, maybe it's worth checking it out just in case? I'm gonna crash in bed now, I hope you guys all enjoy your day/evening - so glad it's the weekend!! I have my 'official' scan with FS on Mon, so DH will be able to see the heartbeat as well! :)

I didn't test today because I have run out of Superdrug tests so it wouldn't be a like for like comparison. I thought I might do a FRER later and then another in the morning to see if it got darker overnight :shrug: Wasting tests really but I am about to send 4 faulty ones back for a freebie!

2016 - It doesnt look like it is over to me.. Cheer up hun!! take your self out of the dumps.. Dont stress to much, stress affects the baby.. There is HOPE

Britt - :dust:

See lots of us are awake. I am still waiting for my appointment and have just realised I forgot to pay for parking :dohh: my car is too far away to go back
to now!
Happy 15 weeks LittleAurora! Any flutters from your little biker yet?

yup she is dancing to metallica as we speak! lol

my 1st posted bump pics!! be kind!! 15 weeks exactly! lol

https://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p185/sidkinky/Abcd0012-1.jpg

https://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p185/sidkinky/Abcd0013-1.jpg

See lots of us are awake. I am still waiting for my appointment and have just realised I forgot to pay for parking :dohh: my car is too far away to go back
to now!
Happy 15 weeks LittleAurora! Any flutters from your little biker yet?

yup she is dancing to metallica as we speak! lol

my 1st posted bump pics!! be kind!! 15 weeks exactly! lol

https://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p185/sidkinky/Abcd0012-1.jpg

https://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p185/sidkinky/Abcd0013-1.jpg

ahhh I love it littleaurora!!! thanks for sharing, you look gorgeous. I want a bump like that too!! :thumbup: It seems like just yesterday you announced your BFP, nature is so cool. So happy for you hon, thanks for sharing
:hugs:

2016..... I wouldn't think that you've had a mc if you are not still bleeding and for the hcg to still be rising doesn't really indicate mc either. It must be a worrying time for you but I think there's still a good chance. Best to be prepared either way but I hope beanie is still there and healthy. I'll keep my fingers x hun xx

Good luck to the girls who are testing imminently! I always keep an eye on this thread to see where everyone is at! Good luck ladies xx :)

Little Aurora - that is an awesome looking bump - cute!
2016 - hang in there, rest lots! make your OH do the running about instead. Give the little bean a chance to stick.
Britt - yes, you can call me whatever is easier to type :) have been kinda trying to TTC since Dec, but it's hard with all my time out of the country. Think you still have a chance for this month... am keeping my fingers crossed!
Gossip Girly - can't wait to see your test results tom!

I have terrible line eye today...I took another dollar one and thought I could see something. I need to stop now. I got my highest day time temp and got excited, 99.9 :happydance:

Britt: It does get embarrassing to keep buying them, I ended up getting a few more today because I had to get some stuff for dh's b-day...so embarrassing, it's always the same lady at the one near my house, she must think I'm completely nuts. When we were ttc in 07 the woman that was always working when we went told dh that I either had mental problems or was supplying a small drug store. That's when I decided to just drive further sometimes. How much are frers in BC, just curious. 10 dollars for one here and 16 for a 2 pack, only at wal-mart though, they're more other places. I'm avoiding cleaning and can't seem to stop blabbing on. :)

2016: Make sure you stay well hydrated, I've seen a lot of times on misdiagnosed miscarriage about dehydration causing the hcg levels in the blood to be lower or rise slowly. Wasn't sure if you were drinking a lot since you've been in pain. Also let me know when you're sick my internet info. :thumbup: You've probably seen that already since you like the site too! Hope the bleeding stays away! I do think it's a positive sign that your gut says it's not ectopic.

I have terrible line eye today...I took another dollar one and thought I could see something. I need to stop now. I got my highest day time temp and got excited, 99.9 :happydance:

Britt: It does get embarrassing to keep buying them, I ended up getting a few more today because I had to get some stuff for dh's b-day...so embarrassing, it's always the same lady at the one near my house, she must think I'm completely nuts. When we were ttc in 07 the woman that was always working when we went told dh that I either had mental problems or was supplying a small drug store. That's when I decided to just drive further sometimes. How much are frers in BC, just curious. 10 dollars for one here and 16 for a 2 pack, only at wal-mart though, they're more other places. I'm avoiding cleaning and can't seem to stop blabbing on. :)

2016: Make sure you stay well hydrated, I've seen a lot of times on misdiagnosed miscarriage about dehydration causing the hcg levels in the blood to be lower or rise slowly. Wasn't sure if you were drinking a lot since you've been in pain. Also let me know when you're sick my internet info. :thumbup: You've probably seen that already since you like the site too! Hope the bleeding stays away! I do think it's a positive sign that your gut says it's not ectopic.

lol thats hilarious about the tests Nicole, that she actually commented on it lol- I'm glad we all do the same crazy stuff together.
okay whaaaaat line eye??? please do post, i posted my crazy evap yesterday.

Thx GG- the fact that your 5 days late is looking great for you!!

Thx for the background info on you Chia, it does make it hard to TTC when you travel. I used to travel a ton still do quite a bit, but i make my own schedule so i make sure i'm local during that special week :blush:

hugs,

Nicole...didn't know about hydration and blood hcg! Will go have a top up
now :thumbup:

britt, I could see a line on yours!! Whenever I have an actual + I can tweak it and see it better, this time it still looks just as negative! I am going to take another one tonight, I think one more can't hurt, at this point I've already shown I have no self control. I might post it in a few...

Nicole - post post!

Thought I'll put out a question to you gals. Have any of you ever experienced very very heavy flow i.e. large blood clots (sorry if TMI) during AF? Any idea what it could mean?

britt, I could see a line on yours!! Whenever I have an actual + I can tweak it and see it better, this time it still looks just as negative! I am going to take another one tonight, I think one more can't hurt, at this point I've already shown I have no self control. I might post it in a few...

:rofl::rofl:

Chia, I did when I was younger and I was diagnosed with early Endometriosis, but i had that EVERY cycle and cramps so bad I couldnt go out for a week. I hope thats not your case hon

i get clots every now and again I think its just clumps of the lining lol :/ i have really light periods these days well medium flow for a day then 2 days of light bleeding ...I dont know if I should be worried about that lol x

Chia, I did when I was younger and I was diagnosed with early Endometriosis, but i had that EVERY cycle and cramps so bad I couldnt go out for a week. I hope thats not your case hon

I normally have AF for like 5 days, 3 days medium to heavy flow, 2 days light bleeding; however, last AF, it lasted for a record 10 days, of which 3 days were really bad clotting... had quite a bit of shock, and was just wondering why the sudden change. Guess it's a one off quirk :shrug:

I normally have AF for like 5 days, 3 days medium to heavy flow, 2 days light bleeding; however, last AF, it lasted for a record 10 days, of which 3 days were really bad clotting... had quite a bit of shock, and was just wondering why the sudden change. Guess it's a one off quirk :shrug:

I had really bad clots last :af:. Was soaking through a pad every hour too! My GP said it sounded like a chemical pregnancy. Might have been because my temps were unusually high and I had loads of symptoms...:shrug:

chia: I always get some clots, not really big though. I used to get bigger clots when I was a teenager though and much heavier periods.

gossipgirly: mine are really light now too! Only since oct for some reason.My dr. isn't concerned and the thickness of my lining was fine but I still wonder about it! Worries me! Maybe periods just change as we get older?

I'll post the pics in a few, actually this time though :) just have to upload them to photobucket.

https://s795.photobucket.com/albums/yy240/nicole3108/new tests/

I am only posting this because of britt and chia...I can't see anything on them and I've spent some time tilting and squinting. I swear I could see something when I took them, not just posting negatives for funnsies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"