Aphrodites Concieving Rabbits in 2011

How's Joli?

I havent heard from her yet today....I will try sending her a message, she is probably getting some much needed rest- I know she was going for an MRI in the morning her time, so she should have had it already.
I pray everything is alright, my gut tells me it is
:hugs:

Joli - I hope that everything is ok with you, I am sorry that you are going through this :(

britt - have you tested yet? your chart looks good! hopefully AF will stay away tomorrow

britt - have you tested yet? your chart looks good! hopefully AF will stay away tomorrow

Hey hon, thanks- I have done a couple IC's and nothing so far but will wait to see if AF shows and if not do a proper test :thumbup: Actually AF is likely due on Sat, slightly longer LP with Clomid :)

how are you doing? getting excited to meet Pandu?? :hugs:

Oh ok.. not long then.. FX for you!

I am doing good thanks.. yup very excited.. baby shower this saturday.. YAY!

Hi Girls,
Joli wanted me to update you guys and thank you all for your well wishes and for thinking of her and the baby. I am cutting and pasting what she wrote so I dont get anything wrong.
Looks like they are both fighters and are going to be okay :hugs:

What a week it's been...in short, I had a ruptured ovarian cyst, which had turned my entire abdomen toxic, and they rushed me into surgery...then I started having contractions 5 mins apart and we thoguth we were going to have a premature baby. They gave us injections to mature the baby's lungs quickly in case he arrived. I was given medication to stop the contractions, which subsided in about 18 hours, and now I am recovering (with morphine!) In hospital. I have a caesarean 8" cut across my bikini line. Ryan has been so amazing throughout, his work gave him time off this entire week, we've been in 3 different hospitals in the last week and my mom arrived yesterday from Canada to help ease Ryan's burden. So that's the latest update! I will be in hospital a few more days, then off work for 3-4 weeks, so will let you know how things go.

Hey Britt - thanks for the update, was about to ask you if you have heard from Joli. How are things with you gal, hoping that AF stays away these few days!

:cry: :cry: :cry: joli, this story brought tears to my eyes. hearing how helpful everyone has been is just so amazing! i agree with britt in the fact that you two are both fighters and i'm so glad that little :baby: is hanging in there with you. wow, certainly a tough cookie! i hope you recover well and we can't wait to hear more from you honey! :hugs:

Britt--Thanks so much for updating us on Joli's behalf. I was sooo worried about her and baby! Hey, you testing on Sat, then? Can't wait!

How's everyone else?

hello girls, just popping by with well wishes :)

britt, good luck for testing!
taebo - im so jelous of your disney land trip next month! I love the family photo.
Hi sweetmama glad you have found a new man and hope things are going well.
never - sorry to see you didnt get your bfp last time you saw your man, hang in there and hope you get to see him again before november.its crazy to think the next time you see your husband my abby is due :( it must be so tough
chia - hi you sound like your working very hard, hope your taking some you time aswel, did you decide what to do on the hours front I think i read you were thinking about dropping hours or changing jobs..i could be wrong.

and joli as have wrote in other thread, been thinking of you this week, get well soon and glad you and baby are ok, keep those legs crossed xxxx

aww thanks gossip :hugs: i have accepted it! :) i get to see him september now thanks to his unit. my friend and i are flying to pristina, kosovo to see him. i'm so ready! just like last time, nothings guaranteed, but i will be happy with an hour with him. better than nothing!

Hey Ladies,

Had a text from Joli and she says that though she's still in hospital for these few days, she's feeling much better already, so I guess the worst if over.

GG - How are you! Thanks for remembering - we've gotten an additional staff on the team, so hopefully that will help in the work hours.

Nevertogether - Sep will come by really quickly! Good for you!

Taebo - If your ticker is right, we should be testing around the same time this cycle

Britt - I just checked your chart and it's not updated yet! It's the end of Sat for me, so I guess this is "D" day for you... update please!

Sweetmam - How are things with you?

Hey Ladies,

Had a text from Joli and she says that though she's still in hospital for these few days, she's feeling much better already, so I guess the worst if over.

GG - How are you! Thanks for remembering - we've gotten an additional staff on the team, so hopefully that will help in the work hours.

Nevertogether - Sep will come by really quickly! Good for you!

Taebo - If your ticker is right, we should be testing around the same time this cycle

Britt - I just checked your chart and it's not updated yet! It's the end of Sat for me, so I guess this is "D" day for you... update please!

Sweetmam - How are things with you?

thanks for the update on Joli, I am glad she is feeling better- man what an ordeal she had to go through...that just means she is going to get the most wonderful baby in the end :hugs:

how are you doing Chia, are you NTNP this cycle? forget

yes I know i havent updated it b/c I have had restless sleeps the last 2 nights I will update as to what i think it is but may not be totally accurate. Temp down slightly today but a bit higher than normally on 15dpo. Dont know how to feel about this cycle, I have some mild cramping so feel like she is about to show any second but I dont have the excruciating back ache I normally get with af :shrug: I havent tested in the last couple of days, if she doesnt show by tonight I will do a proper test for sure.
like you said I have never been any later than today, so I will know soon enough

Hello Never, so glad you are able to see DH in Sept!!
Sweetmama, how are you? whats your update?

Taebo, miss ya, hope you check in soon

thanks girls, well 16dpo and late af and she decided to make an appearance today :growlmad: My temp dived and I have wicked cramps so she will be here any minute...I have already updated to CD1 but no temping this cycle. Completely natural until IVF which is likely in OCt :hugs:
gosh this one was cruel, never been late for AF...oh well onwards and upwards.
how are you ladies doing?? :hugs:
I heard from Joli, yesterday, she is hoping to get released in the next day or so, starting to feel better, should get her stitches out and she is on minimal morphine now...baby is starting to be more active again :happydance: so they think she still has a kidney infection though, she will have to take it easy for a month on mostly bed rest at home I think- but she improving each day which is great :hugs: What a strong girl

ah im so pleased she is on the mend.
sorry to hear witch is upon you britt, il not say the ol' she isnt here yet so still a chance as you know your body, good luck for au naturalle and hoping for your bfp soon xx

Hey Britt - Darn, what a bummer... but maybe natural IS the way to go, who knows, once your body is in a relaxed state, a surprise may lie in wait! :) Rooting for you this cycle. In answer to your question - guess I am NTNP in the sense that I did not tell DH when was a good time etc etc, but I have been temping and I did break out the OPKs. I know I've said it many a time.... but I really do hate the 2ww. :(

Really glad to hear Joli is getting better... the rest of you graduates still reading this thread, please do take good care of yourself!

Hey Britt - Darn, what a bummer... but maybe natural IS the way to go, who knows, once your body is in a relaxed state, a surprise may lie in wait! :) Rooting for you this cycle. In answer to your question - guess I am NTNP in the sense that I did not tell DH when was a good time etc etc, but I have been temping and I did break out the OPKs. I know I've said it many a time.... but I really do hate the 2ww. :(

Really glad to hear Joli is getting better... the rest of you graduates still reading this thread, please do take good care of yourself!

I know I hate the 2ww as well, actually more specifically the 1ww left in it. Your chart is looking good so far, how are you feeling abou this cycle hon?

Britt...AF is a cow. The LEAST she could do is arrive on time! Best of luck for your natural cycles. I just have a feeling you are going to get pg before IVF. I was technically NTNP the cycle that worked (and in the right place), I did temp but had no idea when I was about to ov and still ended up BDing on 4 good days and twice on ov day without realising until I got my crosshairs!
:dust:

Hi Ladies

I was finally discharged from the hospital today...what a frightening week it's been! I am finding it difficult to walk right now as my wound is healing - they had to make an 8" incision, but they did an amazing job with the stiches, I should hardly have a scar. I will be off work for the next month to recover. Baby has been so quiet this last 12 days, and I'm sure a lot of it is because I've been on morphine the whole time. I am so happy to be back home. The cyst had bled so badly it started to make my organs toxic, and whilst they cleaned up as much of the blood as possible, there was still some left behind which is making my kidneys sore. But the pain is nothing compared to what I've been though! The most frightening moment was when we were in A&E, and about to go into surgery, and the pediatrician said to us that if our baby was born premature that evening, they would probably have to resuccitate him since his lungs wouldn't be developed enough, and if they weren't able to being him back within 15-30mins, he would die. Half the time I couldn't understand all of the doctors cause they're all talking in Chinese whilst I was in pain, and Ryan can't speak any chinese at all. This morning I finished my medication to stop the contractions, so hopefully it should be smooth sailing from now on. I just wanted to thank you for all of your kind words and prayers which I have read... I feel so lucky to have had so much support...and I'm so glad to be back!!

Britt - I wanted to thank you for all of your lovely messages and for passing on the updates to the girls. I am so gutted for you that AF showed... and at 16dpo as well, that's so unusual for you! I think going natural and relaxing a bit before IVF is a good way to go... I'd love to hear all about your IVF if it comes to it, as I wouldn't be surprised if that is what we will need in the future if we want another baby. You know that we are with you every step of the way!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->