Aphrodites Concieving Rabbits in 2011

joli - they grant them 14 days of r&r (rest and recovery) about halfway through their deployment. two days are used to travel to their destination and two days to travel back, so technically only ten days. so it would be only possible for one or the other. we've never been apart on christmas, so that will be hard, but we've only been together one thanksgiving. sigh, i don't mind missing any holidays really, as long as i'm with him! he will miss valentine's day, his birthday, and my birthday next year too :cry: we have never ever spent a valentine's day together. dumb army!

Awww, nevertogether, that sounds so tough!! If I got only one or the other, I'd probably pick Christmas over Thanksgiving...but then again, that means waiting longer to TTC!! - oh the frustration!

well, we picked thanksgiving because it's right smack in the middle of his deployment. so i would wait 4 1/2 months to see him then have r&r and then wait 4 1/2 more months until he's home. not to mention, our college football team has the biggest game of the year on thanksgiving. blah! if we do conceive in november/december i should find out if i'm pregnant right before christmas. so fingers crossed! how are you doing by the way?

What a wonderful Christmas present that would be Nevertogether! Makes me feel all warm inside at the thought! I'm doing really well, though missing my family after spending 2 weeks with them. It's the only time they'll see me pregnant before baby arrives. Baby is so active, it's awesome sitting at work, bored at my desk and feeling him do little dances inside. Sometimes he kicks and I smile and look around me incredulously as if to ask anyone if they felt it too - and then I remember that I'm the only one feeling it, and it's like a nice little secret between baby and me :)

YEAH JOLI IS BACK!!!!!!!!! I know you had a great time in Canada and your pics are fab!! You are a yummy mummy for sure :thumbup:
Nevertogether- I cant imagine being away from my hubby, but sounds like both of you are so strong and it just makes it all the more special when you get together. really hoping for a bfp when he's back :hugs:

Yes where is Nicole?? I miss her too

Taebo- how are you doing, whats new?

Chia- where are you at? where are you in your cycle?

AFM- we had a fantastic FS apt yesterday!! Our FS is awesome!! So DH's SA was much improved!!!!!- 36 million post wash for IUI and 12% morphology!!! :happydance: now its up to me, I hope we timed it right and there was a good eggy there waiting :)
He wants us to do more rounds of IUI, but I'm getting impatient. You have to be off of Clomid for 2 cycles before doing IVF- so I've decided this was my last Clomid cycle (Halleluiah)- we will do IUI next cycle again but unmedicated and Sept will be au naturale. And then we will likely do IVF October if we get accepted!!! so not far away

go tot run, talk soon
:hugs:

Thanks girls.

Taebo...well the nursery theme is all picked out (have been dreaming about it for years) and I went and bought a couple of outfits today! Totally stuck on names so open to suggestions.

There has been a bit of a bfp boom going on with my real-life friends lately, even one that's been trying 3.5 years, so I am feeling positive it's gonna happen for you all fab ladies soon! :dust:

So what's the theme? When it is all set up I hope you'll share pictures of it with us! :winkwink:

Joli--It's so good to hear from you again! That's great that you got a break and was able to visit with family. I know it's hard to say goodbye. Aww, feeling your baby move is the best! When I'm preggers I like to lay on my back, put some sort of object on my belly and watch the baby kick it off. LOL. So fun! Speaking of the baby moving...have you guys ever seen that show, "I Didn't Know I was Pregnant"? How can you not feel the baby move????? :shrug:

Devi--Welcome back!!!! Happy you found us! How's it going??

Nevertogether--You are a strong women! I would hate to miss Christmas with the hubby, but I'd shoot for Thanksgiving because it's O time. And a Christmas bfp would be awesome!!

Britt--Nothing new over here. Since I've been unable to TTC (with much of a chance), I've kicked my workouts up several notches. And right now every muscle in my body is SCREAMING!! P90X is KILLER!!! I'm shooting for some really strong ABS so that life will be easier when I become pregnant (my abs were too weak with my last pregnancy and this caused a lot of pain!). I'm happy to hear that you had a good appointment with your FS yesterday and that your hubby's SA has improved. YAY!! I know your time is soon! :happydance:

Everyone--Don't be a stanger! Even if you only have a second, just pop in and say hi. Take care, all!

Nevertogether, I LOVE your countdown ticker!!!! So Thanksgiving it is! :hugs:

Hey All, sorry I've been MIA again, been focusing on my move and well someone whose interested in me, just getting to know him better though, he's been my friend for more then a year now. He told me last friday on his break from the CAP course he's doing that he was interested in me, that was a shocker since he's been gong 5.5 weeks. We were supposed to get together for coffee on sunday but the military switch his course platoon around and he ended up having to clean rifles until 11pm and he had to be up at five to go back on course, he'll be home this weekend though so, we're gonna shoot for then :)

So Never I might actually be joining you in having a significant other whose in the military, except the difference is I'm not in the military too lol.

Hey All, sorry I've been MIA again, been focusing on my move and well someone whose interested in me, just getting to know him better though, he's been my friend for more then a year now. He told me last friday on his break from the CAP course he's doing that he was interested in me, that was a shocker since he's been gong 5.5 weeks. We were supposed to get together for coffee on sunday but the military switch his course platoon around and he ended up having to clean rifles until 11pm and he had to be up at five to go back on course, he'll be home this weekend though so, we're gonna shoot for then :)

So Never I might actually be joining you in having a significant other whose in the military, except the difference is I'm not in the military too lol.

Nice to hear from you, Sweetmama! Let us know how this weekend goes! :flower:

Hey ladies - it's nice to be back chatting with you again :hugs:

Britt - that is AWESOME that DH had such a high sperm count and what fantastic morphology!!!! :happydance: You two have SUCH a great chance of concieving this month, as long as eggy released without any issues - one of those little spermys has to make it, right! Fx'd, fx'd, fx'd, fx'd! :flower: And if not, then IVF in Oct - wow, that's not far away at all! It sounds like you have the perfect ttc roadmap set out for that BFP before Christmas!! I noted from your chart that there wasn't another +opk today...how strange that it lasted for so many days!

Taebo - I have only seen the show "I didn't know I was pregnant" once, but omg, how could you not know!? The episode I saw, the girl was very overweight and thought movements were just indigestion, and she had been in a car accident so had metal in her hips and lower spine and didn't think it was possible to get pregnant...and then the next thing she knows, she's in labour! But still, there has to be some instinct inside which makes you know that you have a baby inside right!? Very strange! What is P90X? I wish I had worked out more just before getting pregnant too - I generally keep pretty fit, and am still doing yoga, some gentle jogging, weights and occasional swimming... but it was hard to get back into after not having done enough in the months running up to getting pregnant.

Sweetmama - awesome about the new guy and that you seem to have been able to recover and move on from your other man. Do you mind me asking how you two left things in the end? I hope you have a fantastic weekend!! :)

Joli - Basically I just told him that I could not have a relationship with him with everything that he's doing, then I found out on sunday he hacked my computer and read a lot of personal stuff that had nothing to do with him. So that was really the last straw.

sweetmama - here's an early welcome to the military community! it's not for the faint hearted, but i already know you can handle it. hope all of the dating goes well, and it's so good to hear that you are driving on and coming out with your chin up! you deserve it!

Hey ladies - it's nice to be back chatting with you again :hugs:

Britt - that is AWESOME that DH had such a high sperm count and what fantastic morphology!!!! :happydance: You two have SUCH a great chance of concieving this month, as long as eggy released without any issues - one of those little spermys has to make it, right! Fx'd, fx'd, fx'd, fx'd! :flower: And if not, then IVF in Oct - wow, that's not far away at all! It sounds like you have the perfect ttc roadmap set out for that BFP before Christmas!! I noted from your chart that there wasn't another +opk today...how strange that it lasted for so many days!

Taebo - I have only seen the show "I didn't know I was pregnant" once, but omg, how could you not know!? The episode I saw, the girl was very overweight and thought movements were just indigestion, and she had been in a car accident so had metal in her hips and lower spine and didn't think it was possible to get pregnant...and then the next thing she knows, she's in labour! But still, there has to be some instinct inside which makes you know that you have a baby inside right!? Very strange! What is P90X? I wish I had worked out more just before getting pregnant too - I generally keep pretty fit, and am still doing yoga, some gentle jogging, weights and occasional swimming... but it was hard to get back into after not having done enough in the months running up to getting pregnant.

Sweetmama - awesome about the new guy and that you seem to have been able to recover and move on from your other man. Do you mind me asking how you two left things in the end? I hope you have a fantastic weekend!! :)

Hey Joli!! Actually I did get another positive opk this morning on the same brand this morning (that would make 6) but not on my IC- so I have taken it to it just being a bad batch of OPKs....it is a recommended brand from the clinic and I have used them before without problems but there must be something wrong with these ones...
yes, I hope there was an egg there ready to go- fx'd, so far no symptoms...

Sweetmama- welcome back good to see you hon. Good luck with your new beau...

Taebo- good for you in the workouts!! I have thrown myself into exercise too...feels good

britt - i got 5 days of positive opk's last cycle, not quite sure what caused it. :shrug:

Britt - I would still continue BD if I were you ..

ahh so good to see you sweets, and yes thanks for the advice we did BD longer...so wierd...think it might have been that brand of opks though?... who knows :shrug:

I cant believe you are almost 32 weeks!!!! :happydance::happydance:so exciting, I remember when you got your bfp, shortly after going to Banff :) wow time flies. So happy for you. Have you and your hubby decided when you are going to move to India?

hello to all the other girls hope you are well

haha.. I know I guess that snowboarding and falling a million times made this LO stick.. Time does fly .. yup we are moving to India around 2 months after the birth.. after the first rounds of vaccines..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->