Aphrodites Concieving Rabbits in 2011

Hi Ladies

I was finally discharged from the hospital today...what a frightening week it's been! I am finding it difficult to walk right now as my wound is healing - they had to make an 8" incision, but they did an amazing job with the stiches, I should hardly have a scar. I will be off work for the next month to recover. Baby has been so quiet this last 12 days, and I'm sure a lot of it is because I've been on morphine the whole time. I am so happy to be back home. The cyst had bled so badly it started to make my organs toxic, and whilst they cleaned up as much of the blood as possible, there was still some left behind which is making my kidneys sore. But the pain is nothing compared to what I've been though! The most frightening moment was when we were in A&E, and about to go into surgery, and the pediatrician said to us that if our baby was born premature that evening, they would probably have to resuccitate him since his lungs wouldn't be developed enough, and if they weren't able to being him back within 15-30mins, he would die. Half the time I couldn't understand all of the doctors cause they're all talking in Chinese whilst I was in pain, and Ryan can't speak any chinese at all. This morning I finished my medication to stop the contractions, so hopefully it should be smooth sailing from now on. I just wanted to thank you for all of your kind words and prayers which I have read... I feel so lucky to have had so much support...and I'm so glad to be back!!

:hugs:

Britt - I wanted to thank you for all of your lovely messages and for passing on the updates to the girls. I am so gutted for you that AF showed... and at 16dpo as well, that's so unusual for you! I think going natural and relaxing a bit before IVF is a good way to go... I'd love to hear all about your IVF if it comes to it, as I wouldn't be surprised if that is what we will need in the future if we want another baby. You know that we are with you every step of the way!! :hugs:

Oh good gosh, you have been through so much- I had no idea Joli the doctor said that to you :growlmad: how frightening. Here in Canada, we resus 24 weekers and up- and there are a lot of 26weekers in the NICU and doing well, albeit a VERY long recovery....no one would ever say that to a pregnant mom....aghh, anyway glad that is behind you. Definitely lots of TLC and no activity!! I am sure your little boy will start moving around lots soon.

anyway girls, I'll write you more later, off to meet a friend for lunch- you girls are all SOOOO sweet if I havent said that lately. Never, Chia, 2016, Joli, your posts literally brought a big smile to my face. I know you guys are my biggest cheerleaders and will probably be more excited than me when I finally get pregs :haha:
luv ya

I'm sorry for not posting on here for so long, love reading the updates though.

Britt: I'm sorry that af came, I think you are very strong and admire your attitude so much. I know your determination will bring you your little one soon. :hugs:

nevertogether: Great news that you get to see your dh in September! My dh went away for 5 days, he'll be back tomorrow but I've been a real baby about it. I know it's silly because it's not that long. I think you're incredibly strong for handling it so well. Do you know if it will be around ov time for you?

taebomama: What day are you planning on starting to test? Hope this is your month!!! :)

sweetmama: Hope everything is going well, and that you're enjoying your photography.

good to hear from you NIc! how are you doing these days? Cant believe how far along you are...yeah!!
xx

joli - :hugs: i am so glad to hear that you and baby have made it out safely. you are one strong woman!

nicole - aww thank you for the kind words, really! it is very very tough, but we've had to adjust to the life style. i think we've seen each other 6 months tops of our almost two year marriage. it takes a lot of trust and love, but i wouldn't trade him or anything i have for the world!

Britt - you totally know that we're your #1 cheerleaders!! :) I know what it's like to be on clomid for several months - I was dying to get my body off all the drugs, just breeze through the next 2 months, and IVF has an amazing success rate! :hugs:

Nic - Welcome back!! yeah!!!!!! :) How's everything been going??

Nevertogether - that is SO awesome that you get to see your guy in September!! woohoo!! :)

Taebomama - how are things going with you? Do you know if DH's spermies are back to their normal self now?

Hey everyone,

I don't have much time to post, but I just had to take a second to say: All you ladies are AWESOME! There is just so much caring and support--what a neat friendship we have here.

I'm so happy you're doing better, Joli. And Britt, there is a reason they call her a witch! I'm so sorry she tricked you and then hit you like that. Your day is getting closer! And Nic, it was great seeing you here, again. You've been missed!

I need to get off of here, but I'll be back!! LOL.

Hello Gals

Joli - So glad to know that you are alright and at home! Please rest, rest, and rest - and all the kisses from DH will do you good too! Kudos to him for being such a good supportive hubby.

Britt - You bet we will be jumping up and down the moment you get your BFP... and I really hope that it will be soon!

Nicole - Good to hear from you, hope all is well

Taebo - When are you testing this cycle?

2016 / GG - Have not stalked your journals for the past few days, are you both getting better?

As for me, I have one new symptom this 2ww, that is, I have nilch symptoms at all! Normally by this time I would be having sore BBs, gas, all the signs that AF is coming. Dare I hope? Oh well, guess I will know for sure this time next week.

Hello Gals

Joli - So glad to know that you are alright and at home! Please rest, rest, and rest - and all the kisses from DH will do you good too! Kudos to him for being such a good supportive hubby.

Britt - You bet we will be jumping up and down the moment you get your BFP... and I really hope that it will be soon!

Nicole - Good to hear from you, hope all is well

Taebo - When are you testing this cycle?

2016 / GG - Have not stalked your journals for the past few days, are you both getting better?

As for me, I have one new symptom this 2ww, that is, I have nilch symptoms at all! Normally by this time I would be having sore BBs, gas, all the signs that AF is coming. Dare I hope? Oh well, guess I will know for sure this time next week.

ohh good luck :thumbup: when are you testing??!!

Chia, it's great to hear from you! Awesome that your symptoms (or rather lack thereof!) are different this month!!! So you're at 10dpo now... chart is looking good - when is testing day or will you just wait until AF is late?

hi chia, yeh im ok thanks gonna stop moaning now haha :) I'm just finding moving from all my family and friends hard at the moment, especially with oh at work all day with the car and being isolated.

your chart looks really good, temp is highest its been at this point compared to previous months and no symptoms is a good sign, i dont think i had any apart from really sore nips and the feeling that af was going to come, good luck hunni hope its your month.

Thanks gals for taking the time to look at my chart. :)

GG - until you mentioned it, did not realise that it IS my highest temps so far at this point. Don't worry about the occasional moan, being far away from friends and family can be hard. But this gives you an opp to build an even stronger relationship with Dan!

Realise that I always seem to last till at least 14dpo or longer before AF shows, so I guess, will try my hardest to wait till next tues / weds to test.

got everything crossed for you Chia, i think this may be it :thumbup:
chart is awesome...test soon though, keep us out of suspense..lol

Chia - I totally agree with Britt, the suspense is agonizing!!! Your chart is looking awesome - keeping my fx'd for you!!! :hugs:

GG - don't worry about moaning at all! It's hard to live away from family and friends, I know just how you feel. When I was living in London, it was so hard being away from my parents in HK and brother and sister in the US, it can feel really lonely - but we're here for you!! :flower:

Britt - I noticed you removed your temp chart - are you temping this month, or are you just going to use opks?

hi girls! :wave:

hope everyone is great :) i see DH next month i'm stoked. i'm really wondering if i'm going to temp or do anything next cycle or just give it a go! hmm..

Britt / Joli - you gals are really a bad influence :) Now you've got me tempted to test earlier.

Been staring at my charts, if my temps remain up for one more day, reckon I do have a chance, and may just test.

Joli - Really glad to see that you are active on the site, means that all is good! Yippie!

Nevertogether - Just my opinion only, but I would say temp to just kinda track your cycle, but don't let it affect your decisions as to when to BD etc. Kinda of like just "going for it", but temping so that it is easier to track if you really did O etc. More importantly, enjoy your precious time with DH!

Britt - CD6 for you, does this mean that you are entering into your "good and fun week"?

Oh, one more thing, which I will only confess to you gals - but every now and them I will poke my breasts to see if they have started to ache and note if there are any other AF symptoms...

chia - thanks for the advice babe. i'm sure i will still temp, just because i can't stand to know whether or not i have ovulated. especially with this cycle being so off from my others. i'm feeling a little pessimistic about everything though, setting myself up for it not happening for us next cycle. as for poking your breasts to see if they hurt, girl i do the same thing! :rofl:

haha chia I used to do that every month ! all I can say is mine ached differently the month of my bfp like on the top and not underneath, and not till af was due and used to get them pretty much straight after Ovulation. I also got lumpy breast :blush: apparantly this is a common af symtom for some but never for me! and nipples were so sensitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->