Aphrodites Concieving Rabbits in 2011

Joli - I'm not sure what we have planned but he's anxious to see me he tells me, I'm hoping I get to see him for a few days of his 2 weeks off, but we'll see. He has other friends he needs to see too. I'm just sad that I won't get to see him until at least half way through his 4.5 months. We'll see how it goes. I'm not rushing anything but I think we're gonna be together.

You ladies are some quiet. I hope all is well with all of you!

Hey Gals,

Sweetmama - good to hear from you again. Hope you manage to get some quality time with Josh soon.

Joli - How are you gal? Better?

Britt - This should be a "busy" weekend for you. Big Smiles

Rest of you ladies... have a great weekend!

Hey everyone!

Just a quick pop in...

Life has been pretty hectic around my house. A sick cat is forcing us to replace flooring, from carpet to wood. Right now I have a few bedrooms worth of stuff in my living room and family room. As a result, my house looks like the ones you see on Hoarders, Buried Alive. LOL (okay, maybe not that bad). But it's driving me CRAZY. Meanwhile, my cat is still having issues and is being sequestered in our tiled bathroom. Her expensive trip to the vet did not produce a quick recovery, but today she is showing signs of improvement. This past weekend we had a yard sale. Do you guys know what hard work this is??? We did make a decent amount of money, as far as yard sales go, to put towards our Disneyland trip. We even got the kids in on the action and had them selling bottled water and soda (They made a sign that said, buy a water or soda and help us get to Disneyland). One guy asked for a water (.25) and gave them $5 and told them to enjoy Disneyland . O:)

And now I'm planning a pirate birthday party for my boy who will be turning 7 at the end of the month. I'm supposed to be planning a party for my daughter as well (her b-day is a week after his)...but I'm not up to it just yet!

Well, I better go, it's workout time...after I push a bunch of junk out of my way!

So, how are all of you doing? What's going on?

taebo - so sorry to hear about your sweet kitty. i hope kitty is okay! :hugs:

AFM - nothing going on my end just waiting for this longest cycle i've ever had to end, haha. i didn't O until CD20 (latest ever since i started charting in march) and my LP is spot on at 14 days so i'm on CD34 right now hoping for AF tomorrow. then it's on to hopefully my :bfp: cycle because i see DH sept 3 - 6, but we will see. not trying to get my hopes up just very excited to visit pristina, kosovo and to see my man! it will be two months since i've seen him by the time sept rolls around, but it feels like it's been FOREVER!

Hey Gals

Taebo - Hope your cat gets better and you can start packing up and planning the bday parties! On the bright side, Disneyland is now only 1 mth away! How many days is it again? Really cool of that man to help add on to your kids disneyland dreams.

Never - Wow, 34 days is a really long cycle for you! Were you under any extraordinary stress this cycle? Counting down to Sep for you too!

Am in Australia right now, so having a bit of cold weather and am missing DH esp since it's rounding up to O time soon!

chia - no stress at all really. i had eye surgery this cycle, but it wasn't until after ovulation so that couldn't have affected it. work has been pretty normal as well. guess it's just a loopy cycle for me :shrug: but that's okay with me because it actually gives DH and i a better shot next month! maybe that's a sign? how is australia? i sure bet you are missing your DH hun! :hugs: i've always wanted to visit there. i'm jealous! :blush:

Chia - awesome that you're in Aus (despite the bad weather...!). How long are you there for? Do you get to do any fun stuff, or is it all business?

Taebo - what's wrong with your cat? I hope it recovers soon! Sounds like you're going a million miles an hour - but you're soooo gonna love Disney, it'll be worth all the hard work!

Nevertogether - I can't imagine your anxiousness to see your man! - bring on September!!

Britt - how are you doing hon? Did you manage to BD on time this cycle?

I forgot to attach for you guys last week our 4D scans from 28 weeks! Very cool to see baby's face :) I was recovering well, but the last 2 days, the burning pain by the big blood clot has come back, so I'll have to go back to the doctor again tomorrow - soooo tired of doctors!!!

Attachments

• 28 weeks.jpg
    28 weeks.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 1
  • 28 weeks 2.jpg
    28 weeks 2.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 2
Sweetmama--When exactly do you get to see Josh? So your ex is being a butt-head? Is he jealous?

Nevertogether--It stinks to have a long cycle, but if it makes your time with hubby a possible conception time, then that's great! Yeah, I think it's a great sign!

Chia--Australia sounds awesome! How long do you have to be there? Any chance of catching O when you're home?

Joli--Those 4-D pics are terrific! Thanks so much for sharing them. They sure do put a smile on my face. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing pain. I was really hoping you were done with that! I think a difficult pregnancy means you are going have the best behaved, gentle child in the world. Well, you deserve it, right? My kitty, Princess Leah (Princes for short--don't blame me, my husband named her) had a UTI that caused a lot of problems. I mean, I've had a UTI before but it didn't cause all the issues she had (I'll save you guys the details! lol). The vet gave her a special cat food, because obese cats are more susceptible to UTIs. She's 17 LBS of blubber. I think she weighed more, but after being sick she lost some of the fat. I just checked on her, and I think she is getting better and can be released into her home, soon.

How's everyone else?

Talk to you soon!

ladies! need your help :)

Just a bit confused on what to classify CD1 or not. I have a spot on 14 day LP so I knew I would start today or tomorrow. At around 2pm (maybe 3, not sure...) today I noticed I felt like AF was here. I had blood, enough to use a panty liner (but didn't have one at the time..ugh!), but not bright red..just dark. It looked dark brown mixed with CM. It stopped too. Now nothing is that considered spotting or CD1? And since it's at 2PM would today be CD1 or tomorrow? Kind of confused..

ladies! need your help :)

Just a bit confused on what to classify CD1 or not. I have a spot on 14 day LP so I knew I would start today or tomorrow. At around 2pm (maybe 3, not sure...) today I noticed I felt like AF was here. I had blood, enough to use a panty liner (but didn't have one at the time..ugh!), but not bright red..just dark. It looked dark brown mixed with CM. It stopped too. Now nothing is that considered spotting or CD1? And since it's at 2PM would today be CD1 or tomorrow? Kind of confused..

I think I'd put cycle day 1 as today. If by tomorrow you aren't seeing much more than spotting, then you could change it. Even if you start heavier tonight, Cycle day 1 should be put on today's date. I usually get that brownish blood before the real deal comes.

Taebo - Well he gets off his course on Friday (tomorrow for me) so anytime between tomorrow and 2 fridays from now. I'm hoping on sooner rather than later! I am guessing that it's going to be one heck of a reunion because we both miss each other soo soo much. And yes Andy was being a butthead for a bit there but he's settled down now that he sees that I mean extreme business. And yes he is EXTREMELY jealous of Josh, which in all honesty he has no right to be, it's not like I outrightly pursued Josh or anything, he pursued me. You'd think it would be different if it was the other way around. Oh well.

Joli - Those 4D scan pics are sooo adorably cute! I can't wait to see pics of the lil man!

Brit - How are you doing?

Liana (nevertogether) - How's things for you? Getting excited? You only got 3 more weeks deary!

Hey gals! How's everyone doing? The thread's been very quiet! Sweetmama - have fun with your man!! :)

I thought I'd update you gals with some bump pics!

Attachments

• First Trimester.jpg
    First Trimester.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Second Trimester.jpg
    Second Trimester.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Third Trimester.jpg
    Third Trimester.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 10
Hey girls how are you??
I know Joli, we are quiet on this thread, my fault too- things have been crazy for me as well. I am actually still in Kelown BC for our anniversary getaway- it has been awesome- we head back tomorrow.
those bump pics are amazing!! you are one stunning mama!! :winkwink: How are you feeling hon? is the clot and pain resolving? is the new course of antibotics helping?

Taebo- how are you doing? still crazy busy with the kids? you must be getting excited for Disneyland :happydance:

Sweetmama- let us know how your date with your honey is. Must be pretty soon now.

Never- how are you doing?
Chia- sorry you and DH arent going to be together during O time, next cycle for sure :thumbup:

2016, GG, Nicole how are you guys doing?
:hugs:

Hey Britt - hope you're having a wonderful anniversay! how's the sailing been? I am so happy that you and DH got away for a bit, you really deserve it! :flower:

I hate to say that I'm still in pain, the blood clots don't seem to be going away at all...part of them seem to want to burst through the wound, and part of them seem to just want to be absorbed. It's frustrating that these little pointless lumps are causing so much discomfort! This is my last week off work before I go back, but as it is I'm wondering how I'm going to sit at my desk, since it hurts to lean forwards (which I'll have to do to type on my computer), and it hurts to walk for any length of time. But hey, I totally shouldn't complain, the pain is nowhere near as bad as it was before, so I'm happy and totally starting to get used to being a couch potato! :rofl:

joli, if your not up to it, im sure you should take it easy and not go back to work?

hi britt im fine, i stalk but with the thread being quiet and nothing really happening my end i dont really post much. We are pretty much ready for baby now, nursery done and most things bought and we got given a lot of free clothes from my cousin so we dont need to buy much more. I have lost my camera in our move so cant take bump pics or pics of my little girl bump :(. Settling in a bit more now and met some mums at a coffee morning so things are looking up.

Hope you are all well, sweetmama enjoy time with your new man, I love the first stages of a relationship, all the excitement and nerves, of course I love being settled with my hubby butits still a fun time in the beginning :) x

Hey Gals. sorry I have not been posting for a bit, but Aussie trip was really tiring! Have also given up charting this month, seeing that my rather "chameleon" like body was switching temps based on the weather!

Sydney was lovely as usual, and not for the first time I thought to myself that I can so live there for a while. The downside of it is that I think I completely missed the entire fertile window this cycle with DH. Oh well, there's always next cycle.

Joli - Love the pics! Both of the babe and yourself! Really hope that the pains will disappear soon! Agree with GG, take it easy at work, baby and you are more important.

Britt - Sounds like you are having fun, enjoy!

GG - Been reading your updates, looks like the little babe is going to have a beautiful nursery and loads of clothes!

Taebo - Is your cat feeling better? In my mind you are like a super mom, always bustling around.

Sweetmama - Did you guys get to meet up and spend time together after all?

Nevertogether - Hang in there girl, you are almost there!

thanks girls. the countdown is getting closer and closer :dance:

chia - enjoy your nice little break :hugs:

Britt...I'm about, just stalking quietly. Have been on the good old hormonal rollercoaster - delighted and awed at being pregnant one minute, full of fear, worry and just generally feeling digusting the next! :dohh:
I see you're coming up to testing time. :dust:

I'm thinking about you girls and hoping you get your lucky cycles soon. :flower:

GG - it's great that you have things all ready for the arrival of your baby girl! Are you going to have a baby shower?

Chia - welcome back!! Glad that Aus went well, but sorry you missed your opportunity this cycle - on the bright side, being apart for a bit will make sparks fly when it's BD time! :)

Nevertogether - Sept is just around the corner!!!!

2016 - the hormonal rollar coaster sounds perfectly normal :)

I wouldn't go back to work if we didn't need the money - my work is willing to give me more time off, but only at half pay, and with baby on the way, we really need my full salary, especially if I want to take some unpaid leave after baby comes. I am going back to the doc every day so that he can clean out the incision, and re-cut it open if it starts to heal up. Well, at least by seeing all the gunk coming out makes me feel like some progress is being made!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->