Aphrodites Concieving Rabbits in 2011

Pic 1: Cake time. Should have taken pics from the front. Oh well.
Pic 2: Beginning of treasure hunt.
Pic 3: End of hunt, after all the pirates took their booty! The girl on the left is mine. :winkwink:
Pic 4: My pirate, Kyle.
Pic 5: Various pirates in the ship my husband made. The red bandanna boy is mine.

Attachments

• SAM_0122.jpg
    SAM_0122.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 3
  • SAM_0125.jpg
    SAM_0125.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 3
  • SAM_0159.jpg
    SAM_0159.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 3
  • SAM_0024.jpg
    SAM_0024.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 3
  • SAM_0085.jpg
    SAM_0085.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 3
Taebo - that's looks like the coolest party!!! Kyle is the cutest boy!! You did such a great job with decorations and costumes :)

those pics are awesome, Taebo you have got to be the most fun mom!!
nice!

Thanks, ladies. :hugs:

How is everyone?

Joli--is your pain getting any better?

Hey Taebo - the pain is getting a lot better, though it still stings to walk for too long - I wonder how this will affect delivery and trying to push... I'll be asking doc next week for sure! I've been working from home, which is pretty cool, but wow, I really need to get off my ass and do something!! :rofl:

Hey Taebo - the pain is getting a lot better, though it still stings to walk for too long - I wonder how this will affect delivery and trying to push... I'll be asking doc next week for sure! I've been working from home, which is pretty cool, but wow, I really need to get off my ass and do something!! :rofl:

You are so funny, Joli. I'm happy the pain has gotten less intense. As far as delivery goes...get an Epidural and you won't feel a thing. :thumbup:

I'm all for people getting off their asses, lol, but in your case, I think staying on it is probably better. I'm sure your doctor knows best, though. But I don't see you being in pain, beneficial.

I'm praying that you continue to improve. :flower:

Thanks Taebo - you're a real sweetie :)

The witch is on her way. :growlmad:

How is everyone else doing. Nevertogether, you still spending time with your man?

It's been a busy weekend here, DH and I got admitted as lawyers in Hong Kong, and were sworn in at court, then we got some photos done with baby bump - first pics should be out tomorrow, I think they will look awesome! And last night, we finally sold our little apartment to some people from China who have paid us for the whole apartment in cash! So pretty eventful.

Britt - when are you scheduled for your IUI this cycle? Must be soon?? :happydance:

some of the raw unedited photos of baby bump have come in! I thought I'd share some with you :flower:

Attachments

• Bump photo1.JPG
    Bump photo1.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Bump photo3.jpg
    Bump photo3.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 4
  • danielle_unedited_056.jpg
    danielle_unedited_056.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 5
  • danielle_unedited_105.jpg
    danielle_unedited_105.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Bump photo15.JPG
    Bump photo15.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 4
absolutely stunning pictures Joli, you look amazing. Congrats, no scars either from the surgery...yeah!!!!!
Congrats on being admitted, it sounds like everything is really coming into please. PM me when you can, miss talking with you
hugs,

Hey Britt! I do have a massive scar...but it's pretty low down, and so hidden in all of the pics! Plus with the bump, I have a muffin top of skin hanging over the scar - yuck! How have you been hon? CD10 - you must be having your IUI soon??? :hugs: xxx

joli - those pictures are absolutely breath taking honey! how gorgeous!

taebo - saw DH the 4 & 5. not sure when i ovulated because i ditched everything this cycle. so i guess we will see :)

joli - those pictures are absolutely breath taking honey! how gorgeous!

taebo - saw DH the 4 & 5. not sure when i ovulated because i ditched everything this cycle. so i guess we will see :)

there you are hon...missed ya, glad you had a good time with DH!

Joli- yes, I am probably having an IUI this Friday or possibly Sat- hopefully it works out b/c I am in Toronto on business until late Thurs night...:rofl: I guess it works out well having IUI this cycle as DH and I would really not be able to BD before that- he is out of town right now as well.
obviously not feeling overly optimistic about the cycle, but what the heck.
Havent received the call for IVF yet, so dont know when we will have that

:hugs:

Britt - I'm keeping my fx'd for your IUI this round!! Hopefully DH's spermies will be rarring to go after missing you for a few days! :happydance: Your O is pretty clockwork, so the timing should work - will you be using OPKs?

Nevertogether - fantastic that you got to see DH!! Regardless of whether it was when you O, I'm sure you had the most fantastic time! :)

britt & joli - thank you ladies! i'm so hoping we caught the egg, but i really can't spend my time worrying about it because my time was so awesome. got a new countdown to when i see him again and i know you girls will be with me every step of the way!

:dust: to all!

Joli--Let me try to pick my jaw up off the floor...you are one beautiful mama!!!:winkwink: What amazing photos! That's a bump to be proud of. :thumbup:

Britt--All your waiting will have a big reward...soon. I know it. I'm looking forward to being bump buddies with you. :flower:

Nevertogether--I'm so happy you had an enjoyable time with your husband. And the next countdown begins!!!

Yesterday my daughter turned 14. That makes me feel OLD. And that's nothing, my oldest will be 18 in December. Yikes. I need to make a baby before my kids are all gone. My body feels young, and I'm in the best shape of my life...but...I'm starting to freak out. I'm going to be 39 in 6 months. YIKES!!!!!!

Take care, ladies! :flower:

Hey all you lovely ladies!!! How have you been?

Joli- You are so beautiful and stunning!

Brit - Good luck with your IUI!

Taebo- Looks like a fun party you had!

Afm - Not much to tell here, I never did go on a second date with David, he got kind of weird. Josh has messaged me sporadically telling me he misses me and wants to see me but I dunno when that is gonna happen. Mostly I am just enjoying being able to spend some one on one time with my lil man!

Joli--Let me try to pick my jaw up off the floor...you are one beautiful mama!!!:winkwink: What amazing photos! That's a bump to be proud of. :thumbup:

Britt--All your waiting will have a big reward...soon. I know it. I'm looking forward to being bump buddies with you. :flower:

Nevertogether--I'm so happy you had an enjoyable time with your husband. And the next countdown begins!!!

Yesterday my daughter turned 14. That makes me feel OLD. And that's nothing, my oldest will be 18 in December. Yikes. I need to make a baby before my kids are all gone. My body feels young, and I'm in the best shape of my life...but...I'm starting to freak out. I'm going to be 39 in 6 months. YIKES!!!!!!

Take care, ladies! :flower:

I am looking forward to being bump buddies as well Taebo!!
You are not old hon, you just started really early!!
Good luck to you this cycle, hope you get that bfp soon.

Sweetmama- good to hear from you, glad you are dating and having fun, looking forward to more updates.

Chia, Never, how are you guys doing?
Never- you are in the 2ww right? good luck:thumbup:

talk soon lovely ladies
:hugs:

Britt - are you having your IUI today or tomorrow??? So excited for you!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->