Aphrodites Concieving Rabbits in 2011

Hey ladies!

GG--
Yes, I'm getting excited about Disneyland. I love that place! And I love seeing how excited it makes my kiddos. I have such fond memories of childhood trips to D-land with my family. And when I'm there, I remember certain events from those trips. I also really feel my mom when I'm there, because it was her favorite place on earth, too. You're getting close to having your little one..I'm sure you're getting excited about that! :happydance:

Britt--I'm going to bring my laptop on my vacation so I can check in here to see if you have any exciting news to share. No pressure though. LOL.

Nevertogether--I hope Saturday brings your BFP!

Joli--How's things going with your pain issues?

As for me, today is cycle day 14 and I really haven't seen any signs of ovulation. Same as the last few cycles. I don't really temp anymore. But checking my cervix gives me the impression that it's not happening. So I'm a little bewildered. :shrug: Last night I did feel some pain on my right side (it was pretty intense, actually) that lasted a couple of minutes. I was hoping it was ovulation pain...but I don't know. Not feeling very hopeful this time around. I was supposed to have the big O during our vacation, but last cycle decided to be shorter. Oh well, if not this cycle, I'll just keep on trying!

How are you all doing? What's going on in your lives? I love hearing about you all, even if it has nothing to do with babies and TTC. :flower:

Hey girls, sorry I havent posted in awhile- have been very busy.
Anyway, good luck to all of you this cycle, hope we get some bfps soon already!!!!
I am heading to New York tomorrow morning on a girls trip, and am VERY excited- I wont have access to BNB so I will talk to you lovely ladies when I'm back (gone for 5ish days)

Oh and 6dpo and nothing really but DH thinks I am...lol...
:hugs:

Hey girls, sorry I havent posted in awhile- have been very busy.
Anyway, good luck to all of you this cycle, hope we get some bfps soon already!!!!
I am heading to New York tomorrow morning on a girls trip, and am VERY excited- I wont have access to BNB so I will talk to you lovely ladies when I'm back (gone for 5ish days)

Oh and 6dpo and nothing really but DH thinks I am...lol...

Have a wonderful trip! Post some pics when you come back! I hope your hubby's right!

yeh i cant wait, feel like iv pregnant forever.. i guess thats what u get for tracking your pregnancy from 5 weeks pregnant! x

Nevertogether - all your symptoms sound really promising!!! I can't wait to find out what happens on Sat!!! :happydance:

Taebomama - my pain is doing soooo much better. The wound is completely closed now, and I can laugh without being in agony! My appitite is soaring, so I think by body is trying to put back on all the fat that I lost in hospital. So things are looking good! Working from home is awesome, it's so much more relaxed. Have you had any check-ups on why your O might be so varied each month? Have fun at Disney!! :)

Britt - have fun in NY!!!! You are goin to have SUCH a blast! :happydance: I reallllllly hope you get your bfp this cycle!!! :hugs:

GG - I feel the same way, I'm so ready for baby to arrive now!!

Hey Gals,

Am so sorry that I've done a disappearing act for a bit, but life has been a tad hectic, with quite a bit of travel for work and just long hours. Have been getting bad headaches so have been trying to stay off the comp when not at work.

Read the last couple of pages and:

Joli - Love the story about DH. I think he has been trying so hard to stay strong for you the past couple of months, good that he can finally let go. Here's hoping that this last leg would be peaceful and relaxing for you!

GG - Have seen your facebook updates every once in a while, the nursery is looking good gal

Britt - Really hope DH is right, else, enjoy your girls trip

Taebo - I want to go to Disneyland too! Make good use of that private room!

Never - update! Would so love to know if the symptoms mean everything

As for me.... unfortunately, I don't even know which dpo I am at, have been totally remiss at temping and all as I kept getting weird temps and last cycle was short. I need to get back on track definitely.

Good to hear from you Chia - I was wondering where all the ttc gals dissapeared to!! Are you going to start temping again, or just let fate take it's course?

hey ladies - we have been quiet. sorry i haven't updated! CD2 for me :cry: but i've accepted it already and DH and are going to try to be proactive during this time rather than dwell on not getting our :bfp: hope everyone is doing well. good luck chia!

Sorry about the horrible bfn Nevertogether - especially after it was looking like you might have had some different symptoms this time round... Bring on Thanksgiving!! :)

Hey Never... too bad about the BFN *hugs*

GG & Joli - wow 33 & 34 weeks, very soon u gals will be well and truly graduated. :)

Hi everybody!

I'm sorry this wasn't your cycle, nevertogether. Britt still on vacation?

We got back into town at 4am Sunday morning...and I'm still trying to recuperate. It was a wonderful family vacation! I don't think this is my month, as I started feeling pre-menstrual yesterday. I'm starting to worry that it won't happen at all. Trying to stay positive...

I'll talk to you all later!:flower:

Hi everybody!

I'm sorry this wasn't your cycle, nevertogether. Britt still on vacation?

We got back into town at 4am Sunday morning...and I'm still trying to recuperate. It was a wonderful family vacation! I don't think this is my month, as I started feeling pre-menstrual yesterday. I'm starting to worry that it won't happen at all. Trying to stay positive...

I'll talk to you all later!:flower:

Hey hon, I am back from New York, had an epic time- what a fabulous city.
I got AF a couple days ago, gutted once again- I dont want to join in your pain, but i too wonder if it will ever happen for us. I want all of you to get bfps soon but for now its comforting to know that my hubby and I are not the only ones in this situation...you know what I mean... :hugs:
I hope your instincts are wrong Taebo and that you get a bfp this cycle. Any future ttc plans? looks like IVF for us...agghh...never thought it would come to that

Hey Gals...

Why so down! Come on, show some PMA... am sure it WILL happen. *hugs* I do know how you feel, but remember there are enough success stories out there to show that it can.

In the meantime, gives us the opportunity to enjoy trips with gal friends and Disneyland right?

Hope you all will start feeling better

Hey Ladies - glad to hear from you on the thread, it had gotten very quiet!! I agree with Chia, we need some PMA on this thread, easier said than done, I know...but it's important to keep your spirits up :hugs:

Taebo - have any pics of Disney? I used to love going when I was a kid. It must have been so nice to have a proper family break!

Britt - welcome back from NY NY!! You need to stay positive too - IVF has such amazing results, you have a higher chance of getting a BFP (with twins!) than you do getting a bfn. I know it's a huge emotional and financial investment, but it will totally be worth it when you are looking down on your own little bump :hugs:

Chia - how's everything with you? has work been busy? I see you're 6 days until testing - feeling anything?

Never - how are you doing on keeping yourself occupied for Sept and Oct before you get to see DH for Thanksgiving?

I went for a check-up today and baby is weighing in at about 5.72 pounds! eek! We also went to a prenatal class, where all the men had to do some swaddling and change a nappy on a doll - when DH learned to swaddle, he said "hey, that's easy - it's like wrapping a fajita!" - I just thought it was funny how differenly men and women's minds work! :)

Hey ladies,

I don't mean to bring anyone down with my pessimistic attitude. I actually feel quite hopeful for chia, nevertogether, and britt. You ladies all have youth on your side. And Britt's chances will be quite high with IVF. But I can't help but entertain the possibility that it won't happen for me. And if it doesn't, it certainly won't be the end of the world, as I have a houseful already. But I would be sorely disappointed if I couldn't add one more. Because I have 4 kiddos, I won't pursue medical testing or fertility treatments. So if we can't do this because of an issue with either hubby or me, then it won't happen. I keep telling myself that although we've been trying for a long time, it hasn't been that long since the BP meds have stopped effecting hubby's swimmers. And it did take us about 8 months to conceive our last (and that was over 7 years ago). So there is still hope. I think this month is the hardest because for some reason I really thought this was going to be THE cycle.

Joli, I loved your hubby's take on swaddling. Wow, over 5 pounds! It's getting close!!!

I'm looking forward to hearing about the deliveries and seeing all these babies. And I can't wait to see the remaining ladies get their BFPs!

Hugs to all! :hugs:

Taebo, whilst it is true that the other girls have youth on their side, I think as long as you and DH are healthy and active, your current age shouldn't pose a massive obsticle. It's wonderful that you already have a large family and that you don't feel pressured to have fertility treatments or medical testing. In the back of my mind, I always wonder whether and how I will be able to make baby number 2... with looking at Britt's experiences, I have realised just how lucky DH and I were with our IUI. You have such a wonderful attitude, and you're quite right that you've only been viably ttc since DH came off the BP meds, so it's early days yet. I keep hoping for the best for all of you gals, I'm totally rooting in your corner! :hugs:

Hello Ladies,

Sorry that I have not been online lately. I've been in the middle of Drama so it ended with me having to move because I was living with an alcoholic, so he was kicking me out every other day. So my friend whom I have known for 23 years asked me to move in with him. We're not dating, but we each want another baby so we've been discussing the pros and cons of having a baby together even if we are not together. I really want another baby, and he's an amazing father, he's the type of guy that would stick around for the baby even if we aren't together. So before that happens, it wouldn't be till sometime in the next year anyways, I have other goals to obtain, I want to finish my diploma program for photography first. Anyways I just wanted to come and say hi to you ladies. I also wanted to say if however I decide that he and I will not be having a child together I will be trying to concieve via IVF next year if I have not found a partner by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->