Aphrodites Concieving Rabbits in 2011

britt - i'm just sitting here in the 2WW waiting to see if DH and i were successful! we will see! :)

Britt - Update on the IUI!

Never - Good luck lady I hope this was your month!

Britt - Update on the IUI!

Never - Good luck lady I hope this was your month!

thanks Joli and Sweetmama for asking.
Had the IUI today (just in time as I got back from TO late last night)- kind of painful (actually a lot of residual bleeding) but very quick. Was worried we missed O as my temp went up this morning and cm has changed but the nurse said no, trust the opks :shrug:
Cervix was extremely high for the IUI (she had issues...lol) so I am hoping eggy was still there.
the 2ww begins now :wacko:, well DH and I will probably have a go tonight maybe :winkwink:

:hugs:

good luck britt! guess we are in the 2WW together hun! lots and lots of :dust:

thanks for the baby dust gossip!

:wave: hi sweetmama thank you :hugs:

Britt, awesome that you caught O on time, so sorry that you've had such a painful time having the IUI though, you poor thing! It will all be worth it if you can get that BFP! I think it's a really good idea for you and DH to BD as well, I think a lot of doctors encourage it. I'll be thinking of you and Nevertogether in the tww! - rooting for you guys!! :hugs:

have any of you girls had a short, sharp stabbing pain in the 2WW?

where is the pain hon?

thx Joli, we did BD last night, DH attacked me...lol

How are you feeling? are those sores gone now? you sound better, so your recovery must be coming along nicely

Britt, I'm recovering wonderfully actually, I feel as if I've had a real turn for the better this week. So much less pain and there's a lot of scar tissue, but nothing I can't cope with. It's such a blessing to be able to work from home, it makes such a massive difference. DH and I also sold our apartment last weekend, but our new house isn't going to be ready until January, so by Oct 20th, we need to move out of this apartment and into a serviced apartment for 3 months, so it's going to be challenging packing everything up and making sure everything is ready for baby before he arrives! So cute that DH attacked you - going au natural this cycle just might do the trick! :happydance:

Nevertogether - I never had stabbing pain, but did feel very slight cramps/gas! Describe the stabbing pain, is it happening often? How many dpo are you?

never - I did have a stabbing pain, it took my breath away and made me shout ow ow ow! I remember it so distinctivly in the 2ww it was to my left side i think xxx

good luck with iui this month britt xxx

Hey Ladies - I had a really touching moment with DH this morning that i thought I'd share with you - we were watching Desperate Housewives on TV (sunday morning TV!) and in this episode, one of the ladies lost one of her twin babies before it was born, and DH just broke down and was sobbing - this is the first time he's really cried since I went into surgery, and he was so open and crying uncontrollably. DH is 6'7" and a rugby player, so he's a big guy and his cryin was so effecting... I was stunned and we just cried together, and then we held my tummy together for a long time, feeling baby move around. I'm surprised it has taken him this long to release everything inside, but it was such an emotional moment, and I just knew in that very moment just how much he loves our little boy.

Where are all of you guys?? Miss you! xx

awww joli that was such a sweet story. i'm so glad you and DH got to share that moment sweetie! :hugs: i'm good. just in my 2WW but have no idea where so just hanging out..haha :)

Joli--What a touching moment you two shared! Wait until your hubby sees your little, he'll cry then, for sure! It's such a beautiful thing to see your baby take that first breath. My husband cried at the delivery of our last baby. It was touching to see him so overcome with emotion that he didn't care how many nurses saw his tears.

Britt--Here's to hoping that your efforts we successful! :beer:

Nevertogether--I hope this is your lucky month, as well! :flower:

GossipGirly--It's nice to see you popping in from time to time. I love your profile picture!

Chia, Sweetmama, 2016: How are you ladies??? And what happened to Nicole? I miss her! Is she active in the graduates thread?

Talk to you all soon!

thanks, no she isnt, I miss her too. I dont think she gets online much as she is never on fb either, I think her last activity ion here is mid august time. not long till disney land, are u excited? xx

Nevertogether - any idea what day you're going to test? When do you get to see DH next - will it be Christmas or Thanksgiving?

Taebo - that's so sweet about your DH crying at your last birth - I know my DH will be crying too, it's so effecting to see big men cry.

GG - you're right, I haven't seen Nicole around for ages! Really wonder how she is...

Britt - how are you doing hon? miss you! :hugs:

joli - i'm trying for saturday or when AF shows. either or. as for seeing DH. 27 nov - 10 dec are our next dates! :yipee:

oooh - keeping my fx'd for Sat Nevertogether! :flower:

i didn't gossip :shrug: where was it? i must have missed it! :(

EDIT: went back and found it! oooo that is a good sign. still not that hopeful though. my bb's have been super sore the past few days and a temp drop today. i don't know how many DPO i am and DH and i only got to :sex: three times during my fertile time (if that was even it, because i didn't have temperatures to confirm) so i won't be too let down if :witch: arrives. i had another one yesterday though as i reached up to do something. quick and sharp and it went away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->