Aphrodites Concieving Rabbits in 2011

Hey ladies, do any of you have skype? If so I'm looking for people to add to it, I just got it and no contacts, except for my friend in England!

sorry hon, I dont have skype either.
how are you doing?
hugs

Eh I'm ok, bin editing pics lately. That's why I haven't been on.

Hey ladies...

How is everyone doing?

Britt - I am so sorry that it's a BFN again this cycle, but I can't help thinking that the BFP is just round the corner!

Nevertogether - Hopefully all the OPKs etc will do the trick!

Sweetmama - Sorry to hear the bad news. :hugs: Am a msn user... sorry.

Taebo - Any luck camping? I had some image from the Twilight series for some reason... making out under the stars :)

GG - Your "holiday" really sounded a bit frightful! Hope you are all recovered and happily settling down.

As for me, I did actually break out the OPKs and BD'd O-1, O+1, but more on a no stress kind of way. Let's see how it works out, fingers crossed!

Chia - It's probably because twilight eclipse came out yesterday LOL

Hey girls
how are you doing?
Chia- I think its perfectly acceptable to have a drink or 2 in the 2ww, I am not changing my life drastically anymore.
Well the witch got me big time so on to cycle 12!!!!!!!!!
As you can see from my siggy, this is the last CLomid cycle (thank gosh) and IUI and then we are going completely natural until we get IVF treatment. You cant be on Clomid for at least 2 cycles before IVF and I am hoping we will be getting IVF Sept/Oct...depending on how the tests go. Cant believe its come to that but what are you going to do :shrug:
anyway, just wanted to share my updates so you werent wondering.
Sweetmama, hope all is well and the photography is going great
how is Taebo?
Good luck Chia, hope this is your cycle :thumbup:
:hugs:

Hey Britt - Yes, just had a peep at your chart. Really sorry the witch got you yet again! But there's one more cycle of IUI left, and really hope that your body takes to it this time!

Agree with not changing your lifestyle overly... am really wishing and hoping for you!

Am back to temping this cycle, and is it me, or are my temps lower than normal? Hmmm...

Hey Britt - Yes, just had a peep at your chart. Really sorry the witch got you yet again! But there's one more cycle of IUI left, and really hope that your body takes to it this time!

Agree with not changing your lifestyle overly... am really wishing and hoping for you!

Am back to temping this cycle, and is it me, or are my temps lower than normal? Hmmm...

Chia, maybe you implanted on CD6? :shrug: lets see if your temp continues to go up tomorrow, may be a good sign :thumbup:
actually I O on my own so who knows we might get lucky and conceive on a natural cycle before IVF :thumbup:

Fingers crossed for a natural cycle! :dust: Who knows... taking it slow and easy...

chia...oooh hoping implantation for you!

Britt...onwards and upwards - stupid :witch: :hugs:

Hey ladies!

As you all know, I have a habit of MIA for several days at a time. We got back from our camping trip on the evening of the 2nd, but hubby just went back to work today. So we've been doing a bunch of family stuff. Well, we didn't do the deed on the camping trip, but did get one time in the morning right before we left. That following morning I know was O day because I felt ovulation pain on my left side. So, if the swimmers are healthy already, we have a bit of a shot. On O day we were trying to work up the nerve to meetup under the stars. It was about 1am, the kids were asleep and we had the campground to ourselves (mostly). I was about to go get a blanket and head over to the next campsite, when some guy in a truck came driving by, headlights shining on us. :shock: I lost the nerve after that! Am I really talking about my sex life?? LOL.

Britt--Next IUI has GOT to be your time. And if not, then the following, natural cycle. I just know it has to be soon for you!!! :dust:

Nevertogether--It's great that you got some time with your hubby (O time, at that!) :dust:

Chia--Here's hoping that your no stress way was a success! :wine:

I'll attach a few pics from the camping trip. And I'll talk to you all, soon! Take care!

Attachments

• Camping Stumpy Meadows 2010 291.jpg
    Camping Stumpy Meadows 2010 291.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Camping Stumpy Meadows 2010 292.jpg
    Camping Stumpy Meadows 2010 292.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Camping Stumpy Meadows 2010 293.jpg
    Camping Stumpy Meadows 2010 293.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Camping Stumpy Meadows 2010 301.jpg
    Camping Stumpy Meadows 2010 301.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 5
  • stumpy meadows shellie.jpg
    stumpy meadows shellie.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 5
Hey Taebo - Is that your dog, so cute!

And I was hoping to hear about some under the stars "teenage" action. :)

Hey ladies!

As you all know, I have a habit of MIA for several days at a time. We got back from our camping trip on the evening of the 2nd, but hubby just went back to work today. So we've been doing a bunch of family stuff. Well, we didn't do the deed on the camping trip, but did get one time in the morning right before we left. That following morning I know was O day because I felt ovulation pain on my left side. So, if the swimmers are healthy already, we have a bit of a shot. On O day we were trying to work up the nerve to meetup under the stars. It was about 1am, the kids were asleep and we had the campground to ourselves (mostly). I was about to go get a blanket and head over to the next campsite, when some guy in a truck came driving by, headlights shining on us. :shock: I lost the nerve after that! Am I really talking about my sex life?? LOL.

Britt--Next IUI has GOT to be your time. And if not, then the following, natural cycle. I just know it has to be soon for you!!! :dust:

Nevertogether--It's great that you got some time with your hubby (O time, at that!) :dust:

Chia--Here's hoping that your no stress way was a success! :wine:

I'll attach a few pics from the camping trip. And I'll talk to you all, soon! Take care!

what a lovely family Taebo, looks like you guys had a fantastic time. LOVE the Corona in the pic :thumbup:
we went to the lake on the w/e and one of our friends (she is 40) was 6.5 months pregnant and they got pregnant on their first cycle :dohh: and all she could do was keep complaining that she couldnt drink with us....and said a few times if there was red wine in the house she would have a couple of drinks....lol.
Chia- any news??
anyway, hope everyone is well i am feeling very blah today, man I hate Clomid, so happy this is my last cycle of it EVER!!!

:hugs:

Hey ladies how are you all doing? I stopped charting for this month, I have too much on my mind to keep up with charts and things and we're not trying anyways lol.... But next month I'll be back at it because I like to know where I am at in my cycles.

hey girls, asked this on another thread too, but was hoping you all might know too :shrug:

need some help deciding.

woke up at 3:00am, pretty wide awake. not quite sure. couldn't go back to sleep so went ahead and took my temp just in case. 98.2 at 3:19am. with the temp corrector, temp should be 98.5 at 5:00am.

fell back asleep after i went to the bathroom at about 3:30am. took temp when i woke at 5:00am and it's 98.0.

what do you all suggest i use? really need the help! thanks!

Nevertogether....I would use the second temp. :thumbup:

Taebomama....looks like you had a wail of a time! Giving me itchy feet for camping now.

Chia...sorry you got af to. But of a strange cycle that was. Don't forge I had a completely whacked out cycle just before I got lucky! :dust:

sweetmama...a break from charting is always nice. Enjoy the lay in!

Britt...just think every clomid tab you take is one step to
your last. So is it Iui or double iui this time? This HAS to be your time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->