Aphrodites Concieving Rabbits in 2011

Sobs... AF got me yesterday on a super long day at work... so there I was at work, cramping and feeling sorry for myself. :(

Still rooting for you though, nevertogether.

Taebo - Disneyland sounds fantastic! And a private room! Definitely good planning.

GG - this week definitely sounds busy for you! But do try and get plenty of rest in betweens yeah?

Oh Chia, that just stinks!!! :hugs: It will happen...but the waiting, hoping, and then the monthly disappointment is hard to swallow sometimes. But you will get there. :hug:

oh boo so sorry chia! nothing worse than when all the signs are pointing bfp, i had a charting experience like that :( its even worse when u believe that you have actually got it that month

Thanks ladies... u gals really do make the disappointment a little easier to bear. :)

Where are all you lovely ladies? How is everyone? Britt, how's it going? When is your IUI?

It's CHECK IN time, ladies! :flower:

Hello ladies, how are you??
sorry to hear of the BFN Chia, I personally can relate- CD1 is the worst and then you look forward to the next cycle and hope
How is nevertogether? have you tested??
Taebo- what CD are you on?
GG- how are you doing?
Joli- are you back from Canada yet? havent heard from you in a bit
2016- how are you doing honey?

AFM- I was in Vancouver Island for the last 3 days for work, was glorious with the sun, mountains and ocean.....ahhh I could get used to that type of life. I just got in this evening and got a positive opk, so its IUI tomorrow morning...yikers
this is the last Clomid/IUI cycle and then its natural cycles until IVF time.
I am also NOT charting from now on, it stresses me out too much, I know I ovulate and i'm tired of analyzing charts that seem to look good only to get BFNs

talk soon lovelies
:hugs:

Hello ladies, how are you??
sorry to hear of the BFN Chia, I personally can relate- CD1 is the worst and then you look forward to the next cycle and hope
How is nevertogether? have you tested??
Taebo- what CD are you on?
GG- how are you doing?
Joli- are you back from Canada yet? havent heard from you in a bit
2016- how are you doing honey?

AFM- I was in Vancouver Island for the last 3 days for work, was glorious with the sun, mountains and ocean.....ahhh I could get used to that type of life. I just got in this evening and got a positive opk, so its IUI tomorrow morning...yikers
this is the last Clomid/IUI cycle and then its natural cycles until IVF time.
I am also NOT charting from now on, it stresses me out too much, I know I ovulate and i'm tired of analyzing charts that seem to look good only to get BFNs

talk soon lovelies

Hey lady! Thanks for the update! How did the IUI go? Hopefully it wasn't another rough experience. :flower: I don't blame you for not charting--it can be so stressful.

I gotta run! Take care everyone!

hey ladies -

sorry, i did test and got :bfn: started AF yesterday. she hasn't been too evil just yet. no cramps, no sore boobs, nothing. just bleeding. she looks to be tapering off already too which is good. it stinks, but what can i do? we did all we can and now the countdown until november starts.

:dust: to you all!

hey ladies -

sorry, i did test and got :bfn: started AF yesterday. she hasn't been too evil just yet. no cramps, no sore boobs, nothing. just bleeding. she looks to be tapering off already too which is good. it stinks, but what can i do? we did all we can and now the countdown until november starts.

ahh sorry to hear that hon, but great pma :thumbup: good luck to you for the fall sweets.

Taebo- thanks for asking, actually the nurse had issues but this nurse was good she only tried twice and then got the FS to do it (unlike nurse Hatchett)...it took the FS 5 seconds lol....
we were suppose to BD that night or this morning but DH went out and got drunk so that didnt work...pissed at him, like wtf do you know want this too??!! especially when his morphology is only 6%, he really shouldnt be drinking....oh well, rant over
hopefully the IUI worked but definitely do not have high expectations

hey ladies -

ahh sorry to hear that hon, but great pma :thumbup: good luck to you for the fall sweets.

Taebo- thanks for asking, actually the nurse had issues but this nurse was good she only tried twice and then got the FS to do it (unlike nurse Hatchett)...it took the FS 5 seconds lol....
we were suppose to BD that night or this morning but DH went out and got drunk so that didnt work...pissed at him, like wtf do you know want this too??!! especially when his morphology is only 6%, he really shouldnt be drinking....oh well, rant over

MEN!!! I don't blame you for being pissed! Did you set him straight? LOL. I'm hoping the IUI was a success! :dust:

hey ladies -

Awww! Sorry to hear about the witch! On to November! :dust:

hey ladies -

MEN!!! I don't blame you for being pissed! Did you set him straight? LOL. I'm hoping the IUI was a success! :dust:

haa, yes I did not to worry :)
Love the pictures and new siggy Taebo!!
I am still having positive opks but i diefinitely o'd already and had the IUI, :shrug:

Hi girls... Just stopped by to say quickly that I joined team BLUE :blue: yesterday! Totally shocked but this is one time I don't care if I'm wrong! :happydance:

Hi girls... Just stopped by to say quickly that I joined team BLUE :blue: yesterday! Totally shocked but this is one time I don't care if I'm wrong! :happydance:

yeah!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: fantastic hon, congrats sweets!
how are you feeling? any new bump pics
xx

Hey Britt - Bad DH :( But that's something I can totally relate to too... DH loves his Friday nite drink sessions with the boys.

Taebo - Love the disneyland ticker! I wanna go too!

Nevertogether - Am sorry AF got you this month as well, will definitely be counting down with you to November!

2016 - Woo hoo... Team Blue! Wow... that means most of the people who took your poll (including me) was wrong! But, congratulations again!

This is the "good" week for me in every cycle, where AF is gone, I don't feel bloated, feeling excited about trying etc etc... why is there only one good week in every month!

2016--How exciting!! I LOVE learning the baby's sex, it makes you feel even more connected with the baby. Suddenly all the baby fantasies can be more detailed...down to the nursery theme and what colors to buy. Congrats on your new little man! What's his name?

Britt--I wouldn't worry about the continuing positive OPK: https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html#4
:dust:

Chia--I know what you mean about the one good week every month! So true! It's good to have that optimistic feeling as you approach O time, that THIS will be your month. But the 2ww is no fun. And when the witch shows up it is DEFINITELY no fun! A huge slap in the face.

Nevertogether--When in November? You should make a ticker. : )

Everyone else--I miss you guys! Where's Nicole and Joli? How's everyone doing?

Thanks girls.

Taebo...well the nursery theme is all picked out (have been dreaming about it for years) and I went and bought a couple of outfits today! Totally stuck on names so open to suggestions.

There has been a bit of a bfp boom going on with my real-life friends lately, even one that's been trying 3.5 years, so I am feeling positive it's gonna happen for you all fab ladies soon! :dust:

taebo - i'm not sure of the dates just yet, DH is waiting to hear back from his sergeant major as to when his leave is approved for. it will either be thanksgiving or christmas. when i do find out though, i will definitely put a ticker up. i should be ovulating end of november, early december, if my cycle stays on track.. so i'm hoping it's thanksgiving leave. i'm already anxious to try, but i've got a little while to go! already been a little over two weeks since i've seen him.. :cry: seems like SO much longer!

Hey Ladies! I'm back from Canada now! Had an awesome relaxing break. I'm catching up on all of your posts... Britt, you might have +opks for a few days as you might have released more than 1 eggy due to the clomid. I'm so happy to see all of you chatting, and I'm loving the PMA! It was so lovely to show my family my bump, as I haven't seen any of them since I got pregnant - DH's parents also came up to visit us in Canada, so it was a full house! Everyone got to feel baby kick, pretty amazing :) xxx

hi girls .. just found this thread now.. I was wondering what happened to you lot! I miss you guys! lots of
:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust:

Britt - I once had 4 days +opks, from what I reacall reading, it could be that you've released more than 1 egg this cycle. It's great that you had a FS do your IUI this time round, hopefully that might make a difference!! Have you had your IVF dates set yet, will it be Sept or Oct?

Chia - how are things with you in sunny Singapore? I'm sorry that you, Taebo and Nevertogether all had recent bfn's... and it can't be easy with everyone around you asking why you haven't concieved yet - we had the same thing, and it made me feel worse that people knew we were trying as well. But don't worry about the age pressure, you're still so young!!

Taebo - awesome that you're going to disney, and that you've managed to time it with O!! Hopefully being relaxed and happy on holiday will help you get that BFP :)

Nevertogether - I hope you get to see your man sooner rather than later - any chance you guys could get thanksgiving and x-mas, or is it only one or the other?

GG - looking forward to you finalising your move and coming back online!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->