Aphrodites Concieving Rabbits in 2011

Hey Ladies...

Nevertogether - 2016 is the expert on charting, so I will go with her advice

2016 - Thanks, but AF did not get me (Is my ticker not displaying properly?)... am on 10dpo at the moment... although does not feel that hopeful as the usual AF symptoms are in full force.

Sweetmama - a break is always good, helps you to relax... are things better?

Britt - I can so relate to that... went to a baby shower on Sunday, and was surrounded with about 20 kids from the ages of 1 mth to 4 yrs, and 5 other preggers ladies. I felt SO overwhelmed, and everyone kept asking why I have not "produced" any results, and reminding me that I was (a) not young anymore; (b) one of the first to get married.

2016, just confused though. if i use the second temp, wouldn't that be me using a temp with only 1 1/2 sleep? kind of confuses me...

Nevertogether...I have always found that a temp taken at the right time is more important than the 3 hours sleep rule. Even if I woke up 1/2 hour early I would get up (not run around just sit at the PC) then temp at the right time. My temps always worked out pretty stable that way. If you are unsure you could always use halfway between th 5am temp and the adjusted temp or on FF you can enter two
times and temps for a more accurate calc.

Chia...oops sorry I was being daft! Looked at last months chart and thought it was a new cycle starting! :dohh: preggo brain! In that case....woohoo possible implantation dip there. When you testing?

2016, thanks a lot for your help. i didn't even know you could do the average :shrug: and it fits along with everything just yet. it gave me 98.27 is that 98.2 or 98.3? sorry for all the questions. i just don't see how much temp would go down after 1 1/2 hour sleep and getting up to go the bathroom.

You can put 98.27 into FF...but if you only want one decimal use 98.3

2016, thanks a lot for your help. i didn't even know you could do the average :shrug: and it fits along with everything just yet. it gave me 98.27 is that 98.2 or 98.3? sorry for all the questions. i just don't see how much temp would go down after 1 1/2 hour sleep and getting up to go the bathroom.

This is why I hate temping!!! And it totally messes with my sleep. I wake up a gazillion times and take my temp every time "just in case" I can't go back to sleep (which is an issue for me!). The temps at varying times change drastically each time I take it. I never know which temp to use because my sleeping patterns are so erratic (much more so when I'm temping!). I haven't been temping the last few cycles, since the chance for pregnancy was so low. I will start up again this next cycle--but I ain't looking forward to it!!!

How is everyone? I miss the graduates! Where are you ladies!!!

Im here... just stalking as have nothing really productive to say or anything exciting going on really.. bar the move of course. still rooting for you all silently x

Heya..

GG - Glad to know that you are still stalking!

Nevertogether - I find temping confusing too at times, really does help to ask questions

2016 - No worries, so sweet of you to take a look at my chart! Think I will only test Weds if AF is not here... but I am full of PMS symtoms already.

Taebo / Britt - How are things with you both? Britt - when is the next IUI? Taebo - Any luck on the pre-camping action?

hi girls! :hi:

thanks for the temping help. the average temp actually fit in quite well, as the next day was 98.4 and right in line. today's was 98.3. i'm losing a lot of PMA as the days go by but trying to keep the faith.

chia - your chart looks awesome, how long is your LP usually? i looked at past charts, and seems to be 14-16 days. is that right?

Hi Nevertogether - Just took a look at your chart too! Steady high temps! Woohoo! Yes, LP is normally 14 to 16 days, so I have still a while to wait. Like you, trying to keep up the PMA. :)

My temps seem to be falling so.... let's see, if I last till Weds, will test.

haha, that's the same day i'm testing chia :) AF is due that day for me. a friend of mine just had her temp drop two days and then it shot back up and she got her :bfp: so keep your chin up babe! let's see what the next couple of days bring :happydance:

Hey everyone! I only have a minute...my daughter is waiting on me for our workout session. You guys went off and got quiet, so I'm just wondering how you're all doing?

As for me, I took a pregnancy test on Sunday and it was negative. I knew the chances were slim so I'm not disappointed. I'm trying to plan a trip to D-land for Sept, so it would be good to not get preg until then (but I'd be happy if it happens next month, too!). We'll be there during O time--and we are getting a suite with a private room for Mom and Dad--see, I planned this trip MUCH better than the camping fiasco. :winkwink: LOL.

So ladies, how goes it??

Im here... just stalking as have nothing really productive to say or anything exciting going on really.. bar the move of course. still rooting for you all silently x

GG, It's nice to know you're still here, even if you're just sitting quietly. So, how's the move going?

we have quite a few things over the house now, and taking all the big stuff over tomorrow - fridge, sofa, washing machine, bed ect and will be living there from tomorrow :) means il only have net on my phone so wont be on much.

ooo disney land! im so jelous i really want to go!! have to wait till baby is older now tho as its not really fair haha x

Sobs... AF got me yesterday on a super long day at work... so there I was at work, cramping and feeling sorry for myself. :(

Still rooting for you though, nevertogether.

Taebo - Disneyland sounds fantastic! And a private room! Definitely good planning.

GG - this week definitely sounds busy for you! But do try and get plenty of rest in betweens yeah?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->