April ‘baby’ showers 2020

Had one of the best Christmas’s! Our DD turned 2 earlier in the month so it’s the first Christmas she understood and was sooooo unbelievably excited. Was pure magic to see!

Hope you all had a lovely day too!

24+1. Yesterday I ate so much I had a preview of a few months time when I struggled to lift my leg high enough to get my pj bottoms on :haha:

Screenshot_20191226-170343_Gallery.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone! Haven’t been on as been away
Will catch up properly when I’m
BAck
Lovely bump mother and gown lovely for ds1!

Exciting news, my sister announced Boxing Day she’s 13 weeks pregnant with twins! After years of trying and 4th ivf!
Due end of June but will be more the start as won’t go past 37 weeks so only 6-8 weeks after me!

Cute Bump mother!!

Oh thats soooooo nice Star! How wonderful for you both!

Anyone still not bought anything? I have the clothes my niece gave me, and a few clothes left from my boys still in the loft. I've got a car seat from ds4 as long as I can find the new born insert. DH thinks we may have a pram but I'm pretty sure we got rid of the bottom so the carry cot his found has nothing to go on.
I have a moses basket and bouncy chair and some blankets and things in my wish list on Amazon and was hoping they'd go in the sales but none of them have dropped at all.

Thank you ladies

Mother, I need to get a Chicco Next to me crib for our room, I annoyingly sold mine just so I didn’t have to store it after ds
They’re on sale on amazon though at the moment

I got a few bits in Disney like a teddy, blanket and few clothes, none of which I need but they were cute lol
I’m definitely not buying anything else now
Dd chose a few bits in gap after the gender scan but that was more for her benefit!

I have bought the extra seat for our pushchair to make it a double and also a buggy board for DD. Other than that nothing! I don't really need anything as still have everything from DD. I have started looking at how to decorate her nursery though! Looking forward to getting that sorted now.

DD has really started to understand. I think my big belly helps but she loves kissing it and singing twinkle twinkle to baby sister! Makes me cry every time as it is so cute.

I've been offered a next to me crib, but need something for down stairs. Luckily I've been offered a few bits like a wrap as well.

When ds wasn’t born I used a travel cot downstairs so he would be safe from dd little hands if I walked out the room lol
I’ll probably do that again as it has a changing table that fits to the top so was really handy as when he wasn’t in it I stored bits in the cot part like spare clothes nappies etc

Sweden, that is so cute!

I was wondering if I should get one for downstairs too but figured I’d use the pushchair bassinet and by the time she’s too big I’ll be happy with her napping upstairs with a monitor anyway. Or do you with multiple kids think a crib is better?

I’m SO big this time round! Hoping my little one is growing better than her sister and it’s a good sign that she doesn’t have IUGR! Everyone keeps saying like Wow you’re really big! Can’t believe people say it but I don’t mind as I know they mean it nicely!

I do keep thinking about just using the pram but I'm sure DH will moan that the wheels are dirty or something.
I want him to be higher up than in a travel cot because of the dog, also, I think ds4 would try to climb in the travel cot hahaha

I Don’t always have mum pram In the house so that’s why I used a travel cot downstairs, with 2 of them wanting to Be know over her probably I think she will be safer this way haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->