April ‘baby’ showers 2020

Hey, I'm good thank you ladies, 22w 2d today, the headaches have been horrendous but apart from that and having covid, which was also horrendous lol, we're OK!

Aw sorry you're suffering with headaches and have had covid
22 weeks though! Over half way!

We are all good. Can't believe our babies are 2 now! I'm worrying and over thinking getting pregnant again as my boss has had multiple rounds of ivf all ending in losses, she had another one a couple of weeks ago around 8 weeks which is the furthers she's ever got. I cant imagine telling her I'm pregnant again if I do manage to get pregnant soon.

How are you?

Hi mother, glad you're all good

I know how you feel, my sister were going through ivf at the same time I was, had already had 3 failed cycles, transferring my last Dd and all I could think of was, what if this actually works and I have to tell her, she got pregnant after going abroad for ivf on the Oct so not lo lng after me I'm relieved to say

It's definitely gone so quick the last 2 years! My sisters twins are 4 weeks behind Annabelle so the 3 of them together is fun, especially now they have started playing properly together

I'm 36+3 now
Baby is estimated to be about 5lb at the moment on the 5th centile on my growth chart so I might be Induced early, my notes say 38 weeks if growth stays steady and doesn't go up but in 4 weeks I've gone from the 3rd centile til the 5th so not sure if we will go past 38 weeks
Waiting to hear what my Dr thinks as the one in clinic thought would be fine to wait last week but the midwife said she thinks my Dr I usually see is more concern Ed than thst and wouldn't want to go much past 38 weeks so who knows at the moment!

I just hope she arrives naturally as being induced can take longer and I would rather be home with the others
Feeling some different aches and pains daily now, more in the evenings like I did with Annabelle, it started 39 weeks with her and she arrived at 41 weeks so I hope something is happening

Started maternity leave today so that's a relief I can drop them all off at school tomorrow and pre school and have the day to myself
Annabelle goes 3 days a week which isn't necessary now I'm not working but I'll stick with it as she enjoys it and don't want to mess her about

How is ttc going mother?

It's so awkward. It was bad enough telling my best friend last time and we had both been ttc for years, and both already had kids, plus a single loss. She had said multiple times that while she'd be sad for herself she'd be happy for me and I felt the same about her, and I still worried it would upset her. This time I'm so worried as my boss has no children already and I've got 5 and it'll probably feel like a kick in the teeth to her. I don't want it to make things difficult at work if she's then not comfortable around me.

It's going OK. I mean, I'm not pregnant or anything, but I'm managing to stay fairly relaxed about that side of it. I know when I ovulate due to clear signs but I'm not tracking days or other signs and just try to dtd a few times leading up to ovulation rather than actually timing it all.

Aww I bet the 3 of them running around together is so cute!

Wow I can't believe how far you are now! Baby will be here before you know it! Make sure you up date us, please. Sounds like they've done a good bit of growing in the last few weeks so fingers crossed you won't need to be induced but also that baby won't keep you waiting too long either.

How is Annabelle finding pre-school? My older boys all went to this lovely little preschool but we've decided not to send Reuben and it feels so weird thinking I'd usually have his name down or have him starting now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->