April ‘baby’ showers 2020

Haha that’s the issue here cupcake I get really in the mood around ovulation too! But I’m just not fully there with the idea of it just yet so can’t just go with it, and once you’ve tried you know all your signs and where you are in your cycle! My heart is totally ready but my brain knows a few more months will make everything easier! Just hard when it’s taken time before! I go back and forth!

Mother- ahh so you agreed to one year trying? Fingers crossed you get your positive before then!

I know what you mean. It's taken us a while a couple of times now so I'm not even sure that it will happen within our time frame but I also don't want to be trying for years again. That's one of the reasons we said we'd just give it a year. Another was wanting a close age gap as he's so much younger than the others. Plus our own ages. So hopefully it'll happen soon and I won't have to worry about whether to keep extending the time we ttc or to just call it a day.
I hope things happen for you when you feel ready for them to.

Hi how is everyone?
Thought I would come back to bnb as we're starting a FET in November so thought I would check in on you all
Hope every one is well!

Hey, welcome back, good luck for the FET!
I'm good, we put ttc on hold for a bit as I got a job in the local Co-op. First job I've had in years but it's going well.

Good luck, Star <3
Hope you’re all well :)
We aren’t sure if we will be trying anymore. We were, but we have had three losses this year, then I had my smear return abnormal and a biopsy confirm CIN3, so I had LLETZ four weeks ago today. Still healing. Have to go back in March for a follow up smear to make sure the cells haven’t come back. All being well and my HPV coming back as negative I guess we can try again and I desperately want to but a part of me feels very unsure about it too, so I don’t know.

Hey Star!
Good luck with the FET!

sorry for your losses cupcake and abnormal smear!

great news on the job morherofboys!

We are officially trying. Plan was NTNP and I hope we get back there but we are falling into the TTC path as it’s hard to ignore your fertile signs once you know them!

Thanks sweden girl, yay for ttc.

Happy I hope all goes well with your next smear

Thank you! Today is O day but my OH is travelling but back tonight so hoping we get 1 shot at catching the egg!

Hi all

Congratulations on the job mother!

Sorry to hear you've had a not so nice time cupcake, sending hugs and hope things get better for you

Sweden, good luck to you both! I hope you catch that eggy!

We came back last weekend from 2 weeks in ibiza

I'm very shocked to say that after 20 years together, never using contraception, I've just got my first ever natural bfp!!

Was waiting for cycle to start as we're set for the FET
Had some frers ready for the FET and tested for fun 2 evenings ago just cos I'm an addict, thought there was an indent, possibly jsut about see an indent, nothing more
Thought it was line eye

Just tested late morning today, 3rd morning urine, drank lots and it's positive, completely want expecting to see anything

Have asked the clinic to put the cycle on hold as I'm day 30 and although cycles a have been more regular since having annable, day 30 is early for me so don't even know when af would be due
Going to test daily and hope it progresses
I must have seen something 2 days ago which must have progressed for me to see a clear line now so hopefully all. Will be well

Thank you mother, can't concentrate on anything at the moment, still in shock lol

Hi all

Congratulations on the job mother!

Sorry to hear you've had a not so nice time cupcake, sending hugs and hope things get better for you

Sweden, good luck to you both! I hope you catch that eggy!

We came back last weekend from 2 weeks in ibiza

I'm very shocked to say that after 20 years together, never using contraception, I've just got my first ever natural bfp!!

Was waiting for cycle to start as we're set for the FET
Had some frers ready for the FET and tested for fun 2 evenings ago just cos I'm an addict, thought there was an indent, possibly jsut about see an indent, nothing more
Thought it was line eye

Just tested late morning today, 3rd morning urine, drank lots and it's positive, completely want expecting to see anything

Have asked the clinic to put the cycle on hold as I'm day 30 and although cycles a have been more regular since having annable, day 30 is early for me so don't even know when af would be due
Going to test daily and hope it progresses
I must have seen something 2 days ago which must have progressed for me to see a clear line now so hopefully all. Will be well

Wow star this is amazing! I hope all is going well and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Hi Sweden, thank you!.

I think I'm just over 5 weeks but that's just a guess, from lmp is just over 6 weeks but I wouldn't have ovulated on cd14.
I got 2-3 on a digi Friday so this Friday or Saturday will do another and hopefully get 3+

Bookes a scan for 27th so praying to see a heartbeat

Hope everyone is well

Hi how is everyone?

How is ttc Sweden?

Mother, hope the new job is going well?

Happy, I hope you have healed well now

I got 3+ on the digi today, scan is booked for the 30th so I think I'll be about 7 weeks, nervous!

Yay for a 3+
Job is going well. Manager said she's had really good feedback about me and asked if I want to do further training. I still plan to ttc again but not sure when now.

That's great news about your job mother, it will be interesting to do more training
Maybe conceiving will happen when you're busy distracted with the training!

I'm hoping having something else in my life will help me be less focused on ttc and help things along, but I just don't know when we should try again, ya know? There's just never a right time is there?

TTC has gone from NTNP to TTC the post couple of cycles. Was hoping to keep it chilled but it’s just not my personality! Im currently 6DPO so the testing crazy will begin tomorrow!

so exciting Star really hope for a happy and healthy 9 months! The feeling of a natural BFP most feel so unreal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->