April ‘baby’ showers 2020

Good luck Sweden, it definitely feels different being natural, still can't believe it but so busy with the other 3 I'm not thinking about it 24/7 so hoping the scan will come round quick!
7 week scan 30th nov, 12ish week scan 31st Dec

Keep us posted on your tests

So I’m in total shock as we only had 1 OK shot this month and I started bleeding a bit and got a BFP much later than usual but I got my BFP today at 13dpo!!!

EF422CE1-8E1A-417A-B8EB-2850F531E4DF.jpeg

Congratulations Sweden!! I can't believe we're in it together again so excited for you! Was it implantation bleeding do you think?

Yay @swedengirl congratulations hon so happy for you. I had a feeling u was u know hehe

Good luck, Star <3
Hope you’re all well :)
We aren’t sure if we will be trying anymore. We were, but we have had three losses this year, then I had my smear return abnormal and a biopsy confirm CIN3, so I had LLETZ four weeks ago today. Still healing. Have to go back in March for a follow up smear to make sure the cells haven’t come back. All being well and my HPV coming back as negative I guess we can try again and I desperately want to but a part of me feels very unsure about it too, so I don’t know.

Oh hon I am so so sorry u have had a awful time how awful and ure so lovely too. Maybe just see how u feel when ure all healed hon. It mite be a bit easier to decide then.
Here for you hon u know where I am. Feel free anytime to pm me here or FB.
We will be ttc again in May.
Feeling a bit anxious with everything that happened in 2020 but we got there in the end with Harley.
So were just gonna go for it as I'm 42 now we have to start sooner rather than later.
Praying if u do try u get ure rainbow hon. But also secretly praying even if u don't try u end up with a surprise rainbow.

Ahh sorry to hear that Sweden, I hope you have better luck soon ❤️

I'm good thank you, 12 week scan on new year's eve went well and measured exactly 12 weeks, 5 days ahead of what we thought

Thank you mother, how is the new job going?

Ahh sorry to hear that Sweden, I hope you have better luck soon ❤️

I'm good thank you, 12 week scan on new year's eve went well and measured exactly 12 weeks, 5 days ahead of what we thought

Ahhh great news!! So Exciting!

Thank you mother, how is the new job going?
It's going really well, I've been offered the opportunity to train for a supervisor position which is great and I'm taking it while it's there. I still want another baby, and don't really know where it leaves everything but I know that even if we started ttc today I may not even fall pregnant at all, so can't put everything on hold for that possibility.

We decided to go for it ttc wise. I've started a journal for that along side my usual parenting journal

That's amazing news Sweden!
Congratulations

Mother, I hope all goes well for you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->