April 17th

Well I'm trying to upload a photo, but no matter hoe much I crop it, it keeps telling me the file is too large! Any tips? Also, how do I invert it? My phone doesn't have that option in the picture editor.

Hi ladies , hope u r all well:) this tww is starting to do my head in ! I gave in last night and did First response. I've never used these before. I noticed a white line came up, I tested again this morning and another white line came up?? No colour but definately where a positive line ( with colour) would come. Has anyone ever heard of this.. Really wish I'd not bothered now ! I'm aboit 9dpo , do know its early x

Do you have the new ones that are wider and a curve shape? I've heard horrible things about those. I've moved on to Walmart cheapies...Unfortunately they keep giving me evap lines

Anyone else due for AF to show on the 17th? Quite interested in knkwing whose on the same boat ?!

Me🙋🏻 what are your symptoms so far?

5dpo been cramping but not the same as AF, It does feel like burning sensation.
6dpo leg cramps on the left, insomia, woke up with rough throat, and nausea in the afternoon.
7dpo AF like cramping but only mild.

I am hoping to have BFP on the 17th fingers crossed! 🙏🏼 baby dust to everyone 👼🏼👼🏼

This wait is horrible. I tested this morning and it looked negative to me.

This wait is horrible. I tested this morning and it looked negative to me.

I feel you! I did test this morning and still negative 😑 Been testing since 5dpo i'm getting crazy with this symptoms! I promise my self that i will not test again till 17th, hope i can do that😝

I'm sorry for the evap lines mod. Those are the worst! You still have plenty of time to get a BFP! Try not to get too down.

How many DPO are you skye?

Welcome new ladies!

7dpo here and I've been having a little burning cramoing feeling, so fingers crossed its implantation.

I'm sorry for the evap lines mod. Those are the worst! You still have plenty of time to get a BFP! Try not to get too down.

Welcome new ladies!

7dpo here and I've been having a little burning cramoing feeling, so fingers crossed its implantation.

I had a little bit of cramping yesterday, but didn't think much of it. I never knew implantation could cause them...hopefully that's what I felt!

Although I doubt I'll be so lucky to conceive 1st cycle as dd took 4 years and clomid.

Also, I broke down yesterday and had two beers. I know I shouldn't have just incase, but it was really calling my name. Haven't had a drink in almost 2 years and it was well deserved after a long day of painting!

Welcome new ladies!

I had a little bit of cramping yesterday, but didn't think much of it. I never knew implantation could cause them...hopefully that's what I felt!

Although I doubt I'll be so lucky to conceive 1st cycle as dd took 4 years and clomid.

Also, I broke down yesterday and had two beers. I know I shouldn't have just incase, but it was really calling my name. Haven't had a drink in almost 2 years and it was well deserved after a long day of painting!

Yea, I had cramping with both my babies around implantation. And don't be surprised if it happens sooner the second time. With my ds it took us 2 years to conceive but with dd I only had 2 cycles after I stopped Breastfeeding and boom we had a surprise baby.

Welcome new ladies!

Yea, I had cramping with both my babies around implantation. And don't be surprised if it happens sooner the second t3ime. With my ds it took us 2 years to conceive but with dd I only had 2 cycles after I stopped Breastfeeding and boom we had a surprise baby.

That's so awesome! What cycle are you on this time if you don't mind my asking? We had a surprise when dd was 2 months old, but it was a blighted ovum. All good, wasn't really ready for another baby so soon...now I can't wait to give dd a sibling to grow up with!

Welcome new ladies!

Yea, I had cramping with both my babies around implantation. And don't be surprised if it happens sooner the second t3ime. With my ds it took us 2 years to conceive but with dd I only had 2 cycles after I stopped Breastfeeding and boom we had a surprise baby.

That's so awesome! What cycle are you on this time if you don't mind my asking? We had a surprise when dd was 2 months old, but it was a blighted ovum. All good, wasn't really ready for another baby so soon...now I can't wait to give dd a sibling to grow up with!

This is only cycle 2 for baby #3. But last cycle was a little crazy because it was the first cycle off birth control. So it kinda counts kinda doesn't. Oh yea my sister and I are only 11 months apart. We love being so close but I'm sure it was super difficult when we were little.

its already 12th April in my country..and im on 10dpo.. tested this morning but only BFN..maybe i tested too early.. been having AF like cramps but very mild on 7dpo..today cramps feel more obvious and now i have back pain..will test again on the 15th..i hope this cycle i will get a BFP.

its already 12th April in my country..and im on 10dpo.. tested this morning but only BFN..maybe i tested too early.. been having AF like cramps but very mild on 7dpo..today cramps feel more obvious and now i have back pain..will test again on the 15th..i hope this cycle i will get a BFP.

Good luck! I hope you get your bfp. Af isn't technically late for me till Sunday, and that's if I have a 32 day cycle. If it's a 28 day-er it'll be here Wednesday. 9 dpo and still new tests

How's everyone coping so far? Woke up today with leg cramps and belly cramps now I feel like af is coming ��

Don't feel out yet. With my son I had all the symptoms of AF but still got my bfp.

8 dpo today and caved. Obviously it was negative but now maybe I can last until friday or even Monday would be good.

ok i actually planned to test again on 15th but i caved and tested today (12dpo).. still BFN only..

tested today instead of tomorrow only because i have been having heart palpitation since yesterday. it is like suddenly i felt my heart beating faster like i was nervous..but not all the time..i felt it especially when i was resting..when i was on the move, i didnt feel it..i read that the change of heart rate can also be a symptom..but im trying not to get my hopes up..who knows that actually i was nervous to find out if im really pregnant or not.

as of today that is the only symptoms that i have together with AF like cramping..no sore boobs, no nausea, no bloating..

with my first pregnancy which ended with blighted ovum, i got my BFP at 13dpo but very very faint line..

i need good news..anyone tested early and got a positive?

Thanks mattsgirl. Had some crying tonight but it's subsided now. Sometimes I get cramps 3 days before af, sometimes 3 hours before, so it's difficult to say when she'll show. I'm strangely at peace with it though. It's only my first cycle trying so we'll see. I'd be good with a January or February baby too...or you know, March, April, May, etc.

Nickamal I don't really have any advice, sorry. My bo also came as a faint positive 13dpo. But dd was a faint positive at 12dpo. In some searching yesterday, 13dpo seems to be the norm as when women get positives as the average for implantation is at 10dpo, but can take up to 12.

Hi guys! I know I said I wont be testing again until 17th but can't help myself, woke up early morning can't breath almost feel like choking and sweating like mad so I went to the loo and did poas and I swear I saw a very squinter 2nd line, I thought I'm getting crazy coz my DH can't see it but keep looking on different angle and defo its there I'm only 11 dpo so still early to test but hoping it will get darker by the 17th.

At 10dpo started getting backache but it was on and off, and last night come home and I'm on a proper mood, so slept early as I'm feeling tired.

I wish I could share a picture of my test but I tried this morning but you cant really see in the picture, I really hope it is not an evap line. So fingers crossed!

Baby dust to all of us! Roll on 17th! ����☺️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->