April 17th

I hope you get a good line in the next day or two !

So today is 10dpo and I decided to test. I don't know if you can see it but there is a faint pink line there that came up in the time limit. BUT I keep hearing that those tests have been doing that even when your not pregnant. so I don't know what to think.

Attachments

• 20160414_082305_resized.jpg
    20160414_082305_resized.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 35
Ahhh my phone won't let me enlarge your picture...stupid smart phone not being so smart.

Do you have access to any other kinds of tests?

I'm gonna go buy a frer and try it in the morning.

It's a one step. Some people swear by them and yesterday I heard some not so good things. So I guess we will wait and see.

I think I said on the other thread, mine are one step, I've had two pink lines increasing in darkness yesterday and day before but today no line! But I don't know /:

I think I said on the other thread, mine are one step, I've had two pink lines increasing in darkness yesterday and day before but today no line! But I don't know /:

Was your urine less concentrated today?

It might have been, but I was hoping that that wouldn't matter since it was 2 days since my first (maybe) positive test /: I've bought boots tests now, hope to have more luck with them, but before the last two days I never had an Evap, and I've taken 25 this month alone!

That's weird that you would only get evaps in the morning too. Yea good thing your trying a dofferent brand. I'm gonna try a different brand tomorrow morning.

Hi ladies hope u r all well:) I caved again today lol and got bfn so really think im out this time had lot of cramps so this witch on her way. I know they say your not out until Af shows but pretty convinced I am. On a brighter note. A friend of mine has just got a bfp this morning from first round of IVF after years trying so really pleased and excited for her ! ️Xx

Sorry apple. BFNs are hard. But thats so exciting for your friend.

Todays tests. Really hope they get darker.

Attachments

• 20160415_082016_resized.jpg
    20160415_082016_resized.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 12
Here's a better one of the frer

Attachments

• 20160415_085646_resized_1.jpg
    20160415_085646_resized_1.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 7
I'm out. Af got me last night. Onto cycle #2!

Sorry about the bfns and af girl. Babydust for a quick and sticky bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->