April 17th

Me!!! Af due on April 17th..feels like been waiting for ever!!

Little bit about me: Got my first BFP in December 2015. was on clomid 50mg and trigger shot but ended with blighted ovum. been trying since. This cycle also the same. Hopefully this month is the month i get pregnant.

If i get a BFP, due date will be on Christmas..i can't wait for everyone's update

I'm due 17th the wait is killing me though! my hubby is away for work for legitimately the TWW so i've got no one to vent to about it XD

Anybody else like super bored with waiting. My life is super crazy and have a ton of stuff going on but I'm bored when it comes to ttc. We're past the point of being able to do anything and just have to wait.

I'm bored of waiting, I just want to know, I have been taking OPK tests since I ovulated just so I can have something to pee on that may actually result in a line sometimes XD x

I'm bored of waiting, I just want to know, I have been taking OPK tests since I ovulated just so I can have something to pee on that may actually result in a line sometimes XD x

LOL too funny.

Well Sunday marks 8dpo for me ...even though I'll probably start testing tomorrow or Saturday though.

No judgements here, I test all the time, literally, waiting for that BFP is the worst! Pretty much every time I wee I'm peeing on something haha!! I'll start testing on the 12th, I'll be around 8-9dpo then :)

No judgements here, I test all the time, literally, waiting for that BFP is the worst! Pretty much every time I wee I'm peeing on something haha!! I'll start testing on the 12th, I'll be around 8-9dpo then :)

No judgements. Im pretty sure most of us can admit to testing too much.

Just an update. Pretty sure im 4pdo. Its slowly going. Haha. Any symptoms?

Skye - I know I test too much. It's just sooooooo tempting.

Symptoms. Well, maybe a couple of symptoms. I've had some very mild nausea and my back is starting to ache a bit. Not to mention the slight sharp pain I've had on my left side. I'm hoping the sore back and nausea are good signs because I had both when I was preggers with my daughter.

Baby dust showers and FX for all!

i'm getting cramping on one side, its steadily got worse last night/this morning which i'm hoping is implantation, mild nausea (which could easily be in my head) and my lower back hurts on one side... I dont know, this is taking too long!

It is taking way too long...I tested this morning fully knowing it would be negative. Just couldn't help myself. I've had mild heartburn which I had my last pregnancy before I tested, but who knows really. As much as I don't want to symptom spot it's hard not to. I keep watching for a giant glob of white cm like I did with dd, but nothing.

OOH I've been getting heartburn/indegestion!! didnt know that was a symptom!

My boobs are slightly tender, then sort of go in between aching and not aching, like just little twinges, its almost like my body keeps being like 'maybe your pregnant, now maybe your not pregnant' repeatedly, its being mean to me XD hahaha!

what is everyone else doing to take their mind off the TWW, I need some ideas!!

Cleaning! And I think I'm gonna take dd to the zoo. We went last weekend but we bought a membership so might as well use it. Plus it's good exercise!

Ugh I came home to an evap line! Why!?!? Ugh. Now I'm gonna get my hopes up cuz the line has color, knowing damn well I've had color evap lines before...either that or a chemical. Either way...ugh!

Ugh I came home to an evap line! Why!?!? Ugh. Now I'm gonna get my hopes up cuz the line has color, knowing damn well I've had color evap lines before...either that or a chemical. Either way...ugh!

That stinks. How many dpo are you?

no symptoms. Besides the fact rhat today my loser left back ache. Felt like when my oeriod comes i get acheyness.

That stinks. How many dpo are you?

no symptoms. Besides the fact rhat today my loser left back ache. Felt like when my oeriod comes i get acheyness.

LOL only 6

ANOTHER evap line today! Wth!?!?

I'd love to join ladies!! I'm a little earlier, af due the 13th.. So 9 dpo today. Going crazy so I tested this morning and nothing, not even a squinter :( baby dust to everyone

I'd like to join in too! I'm due for AF on the 18th. DH and I had perfect timing this month so I'm really hoping! Next month we start testing for fertility issues. I've been off bc for a year and really trying for about 8 months or so with a break for July and August due dates 😜
So far the only symptom has been breast tenderness that got bad enough last night that I slept with a bra on. That typically happens this time in my cycle anyway. I'm hoping I can keep myself from testing too early but I always test early. I got a positive with our DD at 7dpo so unfortunately now I have it in my head that I should always test that early. I also have hypothyroid so it's important for me to know as soon as I can so we can monitor my levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->