April 2010 Creating our Easter Masterpieces 65 Mummies to be so far(all welcome)

Hiya, can I play too?

I have a sneaking suspicion I'll actually deliver in May, not in April, but going by my last period my GP says I'm due on 27th April :)

The reason I think I'll be later is that my cycle is 32 days & I didn't ovulate until CD18. Plus my mum was late delivering me & my 2 big brothers :shrug: But if you'll have me I'm happy to hang around with you March girls :)

CSunshine, with any luck we can be the May ones in the bunch :hugs: I was so sorry to read about your loss :flow:

So a wee bit about me...

I'm Ann Grace, and I've been with my hubby Moreno since I was 16, it'll be 15.5 years now! We didn't even live together till we got married 3 years ago though!

We've been trying since November 2007, but this is the first I've been pregnant in all that time, so I just keep praying it is a sticky one :)

Mo has nicknamed the bump "tadpole" and is already trying to wind me up about getting a belly. Cheeky bugger! I'm still (just) fitting into my size 10 jeans! They're tight, but I figure I'd better get the last of the wear out of them this week!

I've been shopping like a maniac, but actually haven't spent much because I've had a ton of vouchers for Tesco (you can see all my shopping in my journal if you like :))

Want2BAmom I'll be your bump buddy :D I'm a secret Canadian! Born just outside Toronto for all that I've spent almost all my life just outside Glasgow.

(1/3 our family are still in BC, in Langley)

Hello April Mummies, going by my FF chart i'm due 30th April :)

All updated ladies so to say that I won't be joining you again as AF showed today with full force! :cry: I will come and visit from time to time. Let me know if I need to add anybody and I will be watching come April to put your deliveries up.

Good luck and happy and healthy 9 month!:hugs:

Sorry the :witch: showed for you Csunshine. Fingers crossed for next month :flower:

I haven't posted on here in ages! Got my dating scan on Thursday (8:30am) and I'll either be 12+2 (if I go by the dates on my 8 week scan) or 11+5 (if I go by my LMP/ovulation date)

I'm very very excited! I know my LO is still going strong as I listen with my doppler every night before going to sleep. Although, little bugger was hiding last night, but heard the HB loud and clear this morning. I surprisingly don't get too freaked out when I can't find the HB, I thought I'd be a mess when it happened!
Still worrying that something else might be wrong though, I can't help it! :blush:

hey yall! wanted to see how everyone is doing? I'm ok once the sickness wears down and everytime I eat I blow up like I'm 5 months. DH was rubbing my belly after dinner last night and I finally seen him excited!! He said oh boys look our mama is getting her baby bump and just kept smiling. Than all 3 of them were rubbing away untill I said I had to go potty, but really they were making me feel seasick! This makes the 5th time pregnant and I have 2 healthy boys 7 and 5. So I'm guessing I'll start to show way earlier since my body knows the drill and that scares me I'm trying to keep it under wraps untill the scan, but it's getting harder!!

Hi Everyone !

Im new here, approx. 8-9 weeks pregnant now and my EDD is 26.04.10 :)

My names Stephanie and im 18, live in Sheffield South Yorkshire.

Really looking forward to having my first scan and finding out the sex !!

Sorry she got you csunshine.

Ann and Wanttobemom - I too need a bump buddy - so if three would be ok that would be great! I haven't been on this thread for a bit - I keep forgetting to check in pregnancy buddies - but I will remember from now on.

HOpe you are all enjoying your pregnancies.

All updated ladies!

I am in a good place to continue to ttc! Me and DH are back on the right track I think. LOL

I will be checking in on you all every once in a while :hugs:

I will let you all know when I am ready to rejoin you over here on this side.

Sorry she got you csunshine.

Ann and Wanttobemom - I too need a bump buddy - so if three would be ok that would be great! I haven't been on this thread for a bit - I keep forgetting to check in pregnancy buddies - but I will remember from now on.

HOpe you are all enjoying your pregnancies.

I'm enjoying my pregnancy, but i think i would be enjoying it more when i'm outta 1st tri and know forsure my baby is sticking!!!! oh man!!! its going by pretty quick though...I'm kinda nervous too though cause i have to stop taking my progesterone on Sept 28, my doc said i can't take it after 10 weeks, i was like ok, so now what??? Hopefully everything will run pretty smoothly with me not on it!!!

I just have to keep on praying!!!!

Hi Everyone !

Im new here, approx. 8-9 weeks pregnant now and my EDD is 26.04.10 :)

My names Stephanie and im 18, live in Sheffield South Yorkshire.

Really looking forward to having my first scan and finding out the sex !!

Hey stephanie! Im 18 aswell, live in Ireland and my EDD is 19.04.10 cant wait for my scan either!!!

We need a logo or banner to put in our sigs for our group, any ideas?

hi ladies i thought i left a post here but i cant find it so i might have done it in the wrong thread lol blame it on the baby brain eh! im laura im 24 from glasgow, my edd is the 19.4.10 which makes me 10+2 tho ive know had my scan yet so i guess thats subject to change...im really looking forward to chatting with you all and hearing your experiences as this is my 1st baby i am a bit of a manic worrier. ive been suffering from extreme morning sickness so bad ive been signed off work from 8 weeks so keeping my fingers crossed this passes at 12 weeks

xxxx

I need to be removed from the list :( Good luck everyone else, wishing you health and happiness xxx

thanks

thanks for adding me csunshine so sorry to hear about your loss and flick im also sorry for yours xxxx

Hello ladies :hi:

can I join you too please? my EDD is 29th April :happydance: xx

Hi my name is lisa i live in south wales uk I have recently found out im expecting and it was a huge shock esp to my oh. I am due on 20th april but havent had my dating scan yet so that could all change

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->