April 2010 Creating our Easter Masterpieces 65 Mummies to be so far(all welcome)

thanks for adding me csunshine so sorry to hear about your loss and flick im also sorry for yours xxxx

Oh you all are very welcome!!!

I have updated with the new mommy's now we are up to 45 mommies!!

YEAH!

Sooo.. hey! :wave:

I'm due in April, early early April. 5th-ish so might be late March.

I don't know how this group thing works but I wanna play! XD

I'm preg with my first, 12 weeks along with my little alien. (as seen in my 4D ALIEN board lol) And ummmm... yep.

:baby:

All updated good luck and enjoy your pg!

:hugs:

can't wait to come back.

Well ladies i came up with this not my best but i thought it was cute as our group mascot

https://i38.tinypic.com/169glqv.gif

link https://i38.tinypic.com/169glqv.gif

Feel free to add to your sigs if you like :)

OOhhh, I like, can I have one? will u PM the link too me please? xx

Sent you the link hun, also updated my previous post with the link :)

Hi all :D I'm a little late joining. Really never venture to this particular forum place until tonight!

I'm due April 22 as of right now. Going in for my first ultrasound on October 12 and it's not coming quick enough!! haha

Hey girls, bit late joining this lol we are due on April 28th....can't wait!

hey girlies just thought id drop by see how things are going...well im glad to say expect having a little bit sickness yesterday ive been having more good days so pleased as it was starting to really wear me down...

i see our little mascot thing its so cute so ive stolen the link to use hope thats

so exciting to see the weeks of the 1st trimester tick by i really cant wait to get into the 2nd

ive got a midwife appointment on the 12th of october hoping she'll give me the date for my scan being in scotland we only get one...not the best situation...we had planned to pay for a private one but we're moving house on thrusday so as you can imagine money gets a little tight around those times...hoping if im far enough on they will tell me the sex of the baby but im not sure if they will or not sometimes hospitals are funny about this arent they!

hope everyone is well xxxx

Welcome new mummies all updated!

I just love your siggy!!! :cry: wish I could come back! I want you to make me one when I find my month even though I will come back here. LMAO

here's to happy and heathy what 7month left. LOL Getting closer!:hugs:

temps are looking good csunshine!!!!

Hey all...I just found this thread :) I'm due April 10th or somewhere around there ... can I join? Thanks :) and Congrats to all the April mommies :hugs:

hey, can i join. im due 9th april :):haha:

my names lucy im 22, from norfolk, uk.:thumbup:

hey just wanted to see if i could join as well..i am due april 12th...my name is shante and im from Athens, Georgia

hi everyone im due 19th, sickness has been relentless, just starting to get better so glad about that. it ll soon be second tri-its going so fast. hope your all ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->