April 2012 babies due!!! Who else is due in April???

Praying everything is good for you Mbababy. Keep us posted.
I am so sorry Bonh0effer. :hugs:

Hi ladies...just returned from my NT scan. It was a bit of an emotional experience. A tech was the first one to take all of the measurements on the sonogram. She came up with 2.125mm for the NT measurement, which is considered within normal range (anything under 2.5mm in considered normal range). She found a nasal bone, which was good. Then she said the doctor would be in to confirm.

The doctor came in and seemed to be getting frustrated. He said he couldn't confirm what the tech said, and thought the measurement looked "thicker" than what the tech had recorded. He told us to go have lunch and come back, since the baby was standing up and he was unable to get a decent measurement.

We went to lunch and it was just horrible...wondering about all of the what-ifs...

We went back and baby was doing a handstand initially...then finally decided to get on its back for a decent measurement. Doctor finally confirmed NT measurement at 2.1. I wish it had been a little better (in the 1.x range), but he assured me that this is still well within normal limits.

I'll get the results of the blood test in 5-7 days. Please continue to cross your fingers for me. Thanks ladies

Please remove me. The heartbeat stopped at 9 1/2 weeks (sept 21) Have been nothing more than a coffin for the last week and a half, waiting for a natural conclusion which I received on Sunday. I hope you all have blessed pregnancies.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
I'm so sorry hun :cry:

Mbabay, 2.1 is great :dance: So relieved for you, fingers crossed the blood work is just as good! :hugs:

Hi Ladies :flower:

Bonh0effer, I am so sorry hun :hugs: I know how it feels :cry:

Mbababy, hope your blood results come back ok :thumbup: We've decided not to have any testing done. Just our personal choice.

How is everyone feeling? I think my tiredness is easing off a bit now :thumbup: Want my bump though! No sign of anything yet. Have any of you ladies got your bumps yet? x

I'm starting to feel almost normal as well. My morning sickness is still the strongest in the afternoon in evening, but I definitely have more energy.

Mbabay, 2.1 is great :dance: So relieved for you, fingers crossed the blood work is just as good! :hugs:

I was secretly hoping you'd chime in...knowing your background I figured you'd give me the "skinny" on whether or not I needed to be concerned about that number. Reading your response gave me relief!!

Thanks everyone else for the crossed fingers. Hoping the blood test comes back soon. I'm supposed to get a call regardless of the results.

In Canada, upper limit of normal is 2.8. So 2.1 is very well within the average :hugs:

Great news Mbababy!

I am feeling good for the most part. Just tired, as always. I've been having odd dreams lately and that doesn't let me get good sleep.

My bump is very slight, but it feels harder than my usual flab. LOL :)

LOL Dorian, my dreams have to to say the least, interesting! I wake up feeling like they are REAL. And then it takes me a while to adapt to "reality" as is :rofl: Hope your sleep gets better :hugs:

I'm not sleeping that well either....vivid dreams and when I wake i am busting for a wee and then when I get back to bed my hayfever starts and it usually takes around 2 hours to drop back off......grrr!

As for the bump....I've been showing since 11 weeks.

Had my midwife appointment today....all good. She gave me results from scan and bloods...measurement was 1.4cm and bloods came back as low risk.
We listened to baby's heartbeat for the first time as well....146bpm, what a sweet sound!

Awesome results, Kirst. You must be very relieved. :thumbup:

Is anyone else an emotional nutcase lately? I've cried twice at work today....for NO reason. :dohh:

Yup. I hate hormones :grr: Feeling very down in the last week... With a lot of unprovoked sobbing :wacko:

Mbababy, I know exactly how you feel about feeling like a nutcase. I cry or get angry for silly things.

Results from my NT blood test were 1/5000 DS and 1/9000 Tri8. Very thankful for good results.

Those are amazing!!! My risk for T18 was 1 in 10 last time (turned out fine, we had a CVS) so I'm getting worried now :-(

Mbababy, I cry at the drop of a hat!!!!!

Ceedee, fantastic results!

Junebug, try not to worry....when will you get results?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->