April 2012 babies due!!! Who else is due in April???

Cheers for the welcome, I had my neonatel scan last week, they said everything looked good but couldnt get a really good pic so adviced me to have a blood test in 4 wks but Ive decided not to as it wont change anything and she said verything looked good, so thats good enough for me :) x

welcome going loopy!
This is my first pregnancy that ive had the bloodtest as well as the scan....me and hubby wouldn't do anything if things came back not so good either. I agree, it doesn't change things.

Hey April ladies, If you're on FB and you wanna chat on there, add me....(but I havent announced yet on there) Love to chat with ya'll.
https://www.facebook.com/cbrgirl
Cindy Guest
aged 37, first pregnancy

I've sent a friend request....my name is Kirsten Brown

Hi Ladies, can I join you all please??

I am Natalie, am 37 and expecting our first. Second pregnancy though, had a MMC detected at 12 week scan in April :cry: Hence have been very, very anxious in this First Tri until we had a great 12 week scan this morning :happydance: Pic is my avatar :cloud9: We did have an early scan at 7w5d which measured bang on track with great heartbeat but I just had to get through 12 week scan too.

I am due 16th April 2012.

Looking forward to getting to know all you lovely ladies :hugs:

Hey Nat, congrats and sorry for your loss in April :-( Glad things are going well, your pic is adorable!

Welcome and congrats Nan!!!! I'm so sorry for your loss earlier. Praying for a healthy baby for you.

Hi Ladies, can I join you all please??

I am Natalie, am 37 and expecting our first. Second pregnancy though, had a MMC detected at 12 week scan in April :cry: Hence have been very, very anxious in this First Tri until we had a great 12 week scan this morning :happydance: Pic is my avatar :cloud9: We did have an early scan at 7w5d which measured bang on track with great heartbeat but I just had to get through 12 week scan too.

I am due 16th April 2012.

Looking forward to getting to know all you lovely ladies :hugs:

Congrats and welcome! You and I are due on the same day!! :happydance:

Morning ladies.
I'm sick. Thank goodness Tylenol Cold (day and night) is safe in pregnancy, otherwise taking care of my toddler would be near impossible :haha:
Only 2 weeks and 2 days left until my CVS, can't believe how fast time is flying by! As per CMP, I'm already 24% done this pregnancy. Craziness. I hope everything is OK and we can disclose to friends and family in 2 and a half weeks!!!

Hope you feel better soon, Junebug :( I know what you mean about time flying by....I was just thinking that I'm almost a 3rd of the way through the pregnancy....it seems unreal!! :wohoo:

Hope you feel better soon Junebug. Both my boys have colds, I'm hoping I don't catch it too.

Hello everyone! Welcome Nat!

Sorry you are sick Junebug. Hopefully you'll get better soon. Our weather has been changing from cold to warm to cold to warm. I hope I don't get sick.

I have my 2nd prenatal appointment on Thursday, that's when I'll get the results of my blood test. I'll keep everyone posted.

I have my appointment with my midwife on Thursday too ceedee and will get results.

I have my NT scan tomorrow morning....please wish me luck. They are going to take the blood tests tomorrow...so I won't have the total results for a few days. I'm nervous but cautiously optimistic.

Good luck for your scan ad bloods Mbababy!!!
The woman doing my NT scan said that unless something crazy showed in my bloods that all measurements looked good. Just ask while you're having the scan, I'm sure the sonographer would be happy to tell you.

Please remove me. The heartbeat stopped at 9 1/2 weeks (sept 21) Have been nothing more than a coffin for the last week and a half, waiting for a natural conclusion which I received on Sunday. I hope you all have blessed pregnancies.

Please remove me. The heartbeat stopped at 9 1/2 weeks (sept 21) Have been nothing more than a coffin for the last week and a half, waiting for a natural conclusion which I received on Sunday. I hope you all have blessed pregnancies.

I am so sorry.....:cry::cry: :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"