April 2012 babies due!!! Who else is due in April???

People in Toronto are actually great for giving up seats to pregnant women, the elderly and children. I'm lucky!

Hope your cold is better soon Nat :hugs: I find that being pregnant makes my immune system less strong and the colds do last a bit longer...

Hello Ladies,

I've been without internet for a week, hope you all are well.

I had my 19wk checkup yesterday, and then my detailed scan. How cool was that!! This is my fourth baby, but first time for an indepth scan. All organs are working well, measurments are right around the right time. So my due date is not changing (at least the tech said it probably wont, still have to see what Dr says). It was so cool to see baby, moving about, waving arms, kicking feet, rolling over. Sigh~ :happydance: I can't wait to hold baby!

So exciting Dorian! I can't wait for my scan. Just 12 more days for me!

Yay!!! Did you find out what you're having Dorian?

10 more days til my scan....hoped that it would be today but stupid radiologists wont take anybody before 21 weeks :(

Thanks ladies!

No, I didn't want to find out the sex of baby. The tech was really good about not even looking for herself, just in case it was obvious.

Krist, that really stinks the radiologist wont do it before 21 wks.

Thats good Dorian.....I've heard that most boys are quite obvious to spot, lol!

It worked out alright that I couldn't have it today anyway because my husband would've had a hard time getting time off work and its my mums 60th this weekend so I've been doing stuff toward that.

Yay Dorian, great news! December 6th seems so far away for me!

Hi Everyone! I'm back!!! Jamaica was wonderful....got a nice tan and lots of relaxing time with hubby. Very glad I decided to do a babymoon!!

Welcome to the newbies!! I've updated the first post with your names and due dates.

Glad to hear everyone's appointments are going well. My next one is on 11/29 with my ob, and on 11/30 for the detailed anatomy scan. I'm anxiously awaiting both of them!

For the record, I have been exhausted too (even with the vacation). I also had a cold a couple of weeks ago that lasted about a week. Feeling ok now though :)

Welcome back Mbababy! Glad you had a great holiday :thumbup:

Hope everyone else is ok? x

Welcome back mbababy!
Glad to hear you had a great time.

All good here thanks Nat, but I seem to have tendonitis in my right achilles....its not too painful although feels real tight, but it swells up like anything and gets really tender to touch.

Mbababy, Welcome back! I’m glad you had a fantastic time in Jamaica.

Kirst76, Sorry to hear about the tendonitis. Hopefully it will go away soon.

I’m so excited. One week till ultrasound.

16 weeks today :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: Completely random post :haha:

Hope everyone is well!!!

:yipee: Junebug! :yipee: I know the feeling I get excited every Monday!

Hee hee Junebug :haha: I'm the same, I love it when I reach another week milestone. Each Monday for me too - 18 weeks yesterday :happydance:

Definitely moving into maternity clothes now, feeling the tightness of most normal clothes! Also love all the little bubbles and tickles inside that I am now pretty sure are Bean :cloud9:

x

Bella bands are saving my wardrobe! I hate this middle stage where you're between normal and maternity clothes! But with these little bands, I'm still wearing my pre-pregnancy trousers to work!

I love the bubbles too, can't wait for them to be full out kicks :cloud9:

I love the little movements as well!

The other day it was so hot and I didn't want to wear trackpants (only pants that fit other than maternity jeans) so I got a pair of my 3/4 jeans that I wore before I was pregnant and they still fit me due to all the weight I'd lost when I initially fell pregnant from the HG.
They aren't comfy to sit in though so I got one of the girls hair ties and MacGyvered my pants so I can wear them comfortably.

I, too get excited every Wednesday. I'm 20 wks today!! :happydance: Am starting to feel a lot more movement, still not a lot on the outside though...but I am a little overweight, so that is why I"m sure. Although I've LOST 9lbs since being pg. LOL Still in my prepg pants too.

yay for 20 weeks.....I was 20 weeks on Sunday.....yay for being halfway!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->