April 2012 babies due!!! Who else is due in April???

ML and CeeDee, good luck with your scans today!!!
ML I definitely feel knowing the sex has helped me bond both times :hugs: Hope you can find out!

Congrats and welcome Laughing girl!

Mbababy, try not to worry, I hope your appointments go well next week.

Mapleleaf, hope your scan goes well....make hubby leave the room so just you can be told the sex, lol.

Well, Im staying team yellow. The technician couldnt tell us there and then - it would have to be sent to my Drs who could only then tell me after 21 weeks!! So we didnt bother asking. The technician didnt say a word the entire time and I only got to see the baby for the last 5 minutes when my DH came in the room, they couldnt even tell us if everything was ok....just got the standard response to discuss with the doctor.
They did call me back in as they suspected my placenta was covering my cervix so I had to have an internal ultrasound and that was fine.Phew. So I am really no better off other than I saw the baby moving and heard the h/b etc. We are definitely going to get a private scan after Christmas now.

I'm team :pink:! She was not shy and showed all the goods. They were able to look at all the organs really good except for the heart. She kept her hands around her chest and they couldn't get perfect pictures. Otherwise they thought everything look normal. Good news is that they want me to have another scan in 1-2 weeks to get one more picture of the heart.

Yay CeeDee on team pink!!!

Hugs ML, glad the scan went well, naughty baby who wants to keep mommy in suspense :haha: Yay team yellow! And thank goodness for the placenta not covering the cervix :hugs:

yay for team pink ceedee!

mapleleaf...that sux that you didn't get to see much at your scan.
At the radiologists I went to, they have 2 screens...one for the person doing the ultrasound and another aimed at the mum.

Yay ceedee on team pink.
I am still convinced its a pink bump anyway, the baby had long legs like her big sister. Lol
I have been so disappointed by the whole ultrasound experience here in BC. Back in the UK you see the entire scan, they are all done in the hospital and the technicians are actually friendly. Here, I have had 3 scans in 3 different ultrasound places and the treatment has been very clinical. I appreciate they have an important job to do measuring all the organs etc but surely a bit of banter can only put you at ease. All I can do is look forward to a private scan where I get to see my baby for the full time slot!!

CeeDee, yah! Glad your u/s went well and baby is well.

Maple leaf, that really stinks, I'm sorry you didn't learn much or have a happy time with the u/s. Sounds like all is well though, so that good!

I have 2 more wks, then I take the dreaded diabetes test...but also I get a quick peak at baby, just because :)

Congrats CeeDee!!! :happydance:

Maple, I totally understand how you feel. The place that did my NT scan (who are also the ones who'll do my anomoly scan) have zero bedside manner...definitely no banter. Certainly doesn't put a girl at ease :nope: Hopefully your private scan will go better though!

Morning ladies!!! How are our lovely April mommies feeling today?

I've started working out this week after a 10 day hiatus :blush: Feeling MUCH more energetic now thankfully! Posted my 17 week bump pic in the bump thread, it's more obvious I think!

Morning ladies!!! How are our lovely April mommies feeling today?

I've started working out this week after a 10 day hiatus :blush: Feeling MUCH more energetic now thankfully! Posted my 17 week bump pic in the bump thread, it's more obvious I think!

Every time I see your bump pic - It reminds me to do mine....I noticed a change in yours Junebug. So exciting looking back at them. I will do mine later and post a pic.

Feeling fine - having a PJ day today, kids are at school and I'm having a day off work. Its raining non-stop so I'm in the best place - all snug at home. :happydance:

Hows everyone else feeling?

Lucky you! It was raining and COLD this morning, was really wishing I could have a PJ day and skip work :sulk: BUT now it's nice and sunny for my commute home, makes it more bearable...

I love taking the bump pics! Hopefully the kids will like seeing them too when they are older :cloud9: This is my last pregnancy so documenting weekly is really important to me :cry: Can't wait to see yours too ML!!

Hi Ladies :flower:

CeeDee, congrats on being on Team :pink: :happydance:

Maple Leaf, sorry you didn't have a great experience at your scan but it sounds like all is well, which is good :thumbup: Sounds like some babies just don't want to give away which team they're on eh? :haha: We are planning to stay on Team :yellow:, which probably means our little one will flash us and give everything away! :haha:

I've had a nice day today. Been shopping with my mummy, done a bit of Christmas shopping and we also had a look around Mamas and Papas. Seen another travel system I like now but it is more expensive than the one in Babies R Us :dohh: Depends on mummy and daddy though as they are buying the travel system for us. My mum really liked it so think she will happily get that one. Just want to take OH to see it in the store before make any decision though.

x

I keep going back to the mamas and papas sola pram. Mamas and papas are more expensive here than they are back home, my dad has offered to buy it too ( what would we do without them? ). I looked on 'which' and it was one of the best rated there too.
When do you go for your scan Nat?
I was so tempted to find out the baby's sex but I actually feel happy about the surprise now after all that's what my husband wanted. The only worry is he gets to pick the name if it's a boy!! Lol

gosh, you're still tiny junebug...but a difference all the same!
I still haven't got around to taking a bump pic yet other than at 16 weeks....everybody said how huge I was then....imagine now??

Glad to hear that everyones bumps are going along nicely!!

https://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff28/kirst76/S6301959.jpg
Me at 21w5d...I know my belly is huge, lol

Maple Leaf, the Sola did look nice too :thumbup: The one I was looking at is called the Switch. It folds down really thin which will suit my small car.

My scan is next Friday (2nd Dec). Excited to see little one again but also nervous as just want all to be ok :wacko:

Kirst, you are growing nicely :thumbup: My bump is tiny compared to yours! Our Bean is hiding away a lot better than I thought s/he would. For some reason I thought I'd be much bigger than I am :shrug: I'll take another pic soon x

My bump is still little too. I carry deep and low, so never stick out much.

My bump is still little too. I carry deep and low, so never stick out much.

Lucky you! With number 2 I was quite little but with my 3rd baby I'd just miscarried so showed really quickly and this time too. I've been in materity pants since week 11, lol

https://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff28/kirst76/S6301959.jpg
Me at 21w5d...I know my belly is huge, lol

I LOVE your bump......I just posted mine in the baby bumps thread.! My bump has definitely dropped lower, I was looking back at past weekly bumps. I am definitely feeling more movement now, nothing major just flutters near my sides and into my bum. Makes sense seeing as the baby was laying with its back to my tum so all it's kicks are aimed downwards instead of upwards......lol

I've not seen the mamas and papas switch - not available here, will google it for a noses though. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->