April 2012 babies due!!! Who else is due in April???

Ladies :flower:

I am getting in early to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! :happydance: OH, I and Bean are off to Bruges tomorrow for two nights, not back until late on Friday and then it's Christmas weekend so I may not be on here again before the big day. I hope you all have a fantastic time and Santa brings lots of goodies to you all :thumbup:

Kirst, so sorry to hear what your friend is going through - she is in my thoughts x

Bye Nat!! :wave: Have a wonderful holiday and time away!!

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers for my friend....they must have worked because this morning she texted me and told me that the prelim results had come back all clear. I am so stoked for her!

Nat - Have a fantastic time away!!

How is everyone feeling?
I'm good....have polycose test in the morning and then my midwife is coming in the afternoon.
Have most things sorted for Christmas too, me and hubby are going to the final bits on Friday. Will be so relieved to get it done!!!

Have a great time Nat!

WOOHOOO Kirst!!! Excellent news for your friend.

Other than prepetual tiredness, I'm doing good. lol Baby is moving around a bunch, so that is good too.

Mine is due 4th April 2012 !!!! I see only one other on here?? Mind you my first was early so I am expecting this one to be as well, also I am working right up to my drop date so that should bring it on nicely ha ha.

Mine is due 4th April 2012 !!!! I see only one other on here?? Mind you my first was early so I am expecting this one to be as well, also I am working right up to my drop date so that should bring it on nicely ha ha.

Congrats and welcome!! :happydance:

Nat, Have a safe and wonderful trip!

Kirst, That is excellent news!

Welcome Foxy!

Happy Hanukkah!

Kirst - I am thrilled for your friend...

Nat- have a wonderful break with your OH and bump....

Welcome Foxy.....another April buddie.

I am planning a PJ day today. I worked the last 2 days and work tomorrow so I am going to try and make the most of a day off with my lovely children. I am thinking of watching a few Christmas movies and playing spongebob monopoly ( Maxs favorite game. :))

All of a sudden chocolate is giving me heartburn!! I'm sure it's a way to prevent me devouring all the quality street in the house!! Lol

Excellent news Kirst!

Happy holidays to everyone!!

We are crazy busy with work here (I live in a ski resort) so not a lot of time off over the holidays. :wacko:

Just starting to feel my little girl moving around a bit more :cloud9: (I have an anterior placenta) and next checkup is on Friday.

Enjoy the rest of 2011 and 2012 brings all of us a new baby!! :happydance:

Welcome foxyloxy and kaitavpip!

had my polycose test this morning...all I want to do is sleep now.
Need to make some gingerbread for our gingerbread house as I wont get a chance tomorrow...ugghh!

Welcome and congrats Foxy and Kaita!!

Foxy, I'm due April 4th too :D My first baby was early, born at 35 wks. My second was born at 40+2 and my third at 40+12! LOL, so just cause your first was early, don't think this one will be too...unless there is a specific reason why your first was early and that reason is still an issue. lol

Hi ladies!!!
Have nice holidays and safe travels to those of you going out of town :hugs:
Things are going great here, almost ready for Christmas. 2 more days of work then I'm off for 10 consecutive days, what a concept! :dance:
Posted my updated bump pic on the bump thread, c'mon and join me! ;-)

Hi Ladies!

haven't been on for a while as I've got a prolapsed disc and been in agony! On the plus side I have been off work for 8 weeks now so getting to spend lots of time napping with my toddler :)

Just looking at some of the earlier posts about feet getting bigger- mine went up at least 2 (maybe 3 towards the end!) last pregnancy but that was in the summer and I could wear flip flops. Not looking forward to having to get bigger boots!

VERY exciting news today- got the date for my c-section. 3rd April 2012 will officially be baby's birthday! Makes it seem not too far away now.

Hope you all have a lovely festive time (those of you pregnant for the first time- have the biggest, brightest tree- with our 12mth old we're learning that's not possible now!)

Welcome, kaitavpip!

Welcome back, smelllie_melli! I’m sorry you are in agony.

Enjoy your time off Junebug. I'm jealous. I only get 4 consecutive days off.

Merry Christmas to everyone and safe travels for travellers!

I have now finished work for 4 whole days!! Lol
I have updated my bump pics and wish you all a wonderful holiday. No doubt the after Christmas bumps will be a little inflated after all the festive goodies on offer. X

I just want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! I hope it's a wonderful day for everyone. Safe travels to those of you traveling. And enjoy your time off.

I am all ready, presents, baking, tree, and deco's all done. And my kids are getting pretty excited!

Yay for being Christmas eve!!!!
One more sleep!!!

Have a safe and happy Christmas everybody!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->