April 2012 babies due!!! Who else is due in April???

Well its Christmas morning here so I just thought that I'd come in and wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!
I've been awake since 5.15am....baby was doing karate, lol!

Ah, happy Christmas. Just skyping my FIL in Sydney. We've got to wait a while yet......x

Thanks Kirst, hope you're having a great day.

Congrats and welcome kaitavpip!!!

Christmas Eve here and I just wanted to wish you all a happy holiday!!! It is unlike any Christmas I've spent before because at every moment I'm wondering how it'll be next year with the new addition. It's all so exciting and wonderful! The only down side is that I'm suffering from a fairly severe upper respiratory infection and broke down and got antibiotics yesterday to help me kick it. So far so good...

Again...wishing everyone the best and enjoy spending time with your families. I'll be out of work until 1/3 (SO excited!) but will be checking in here for news in the meantime :thumbup:

Merry Christmas to you all!!

I've been signed off work for 3 days due to some very minor cramping the last two days, so I'm being forced to take it easy. :haha: It's crazy busy at work, but my boss is amazing and is arranging for coverage (I run ski school programs for kids) so I'm watching movies at home by myself. Hubby and I have the day off tomorrow (our first one together since November) so should be really nice!

I too can't help but think what next year this time will be like.... :happydance:

Merry Christmas! I'm excited that next year we will have new little ones!

Hey Everyone! How was everyone's Christmas? Anyone have plans for New Year's? We're going out for a nice dinner...and I'm stocked up with sparkling (non-alcoholic) cider for the ball drop :) That is of course if I can stay up until then :blush:

I received a few cute things for the baby for Christmas...a few outfits, a little vibrating seat, a sea themed nightlight that looks like a little aquarium (planning to have a sea themed nursery), and finally, a really nice baby monitor. My best NON-baby gift was a Coach bag from my hubby!! :happydance:

I doubt I’ll be able to stay up for New Years, but I’m sure the fireworks will wake me up. I plan on having some sparkling cider.

We had a lovely christmas.
Not got anything planned for New Years, I think we will just all watch a movie and have a quiet night. Will try to stay up and see the new year in, lol!

We had a nice Christmas here too. I'm an early bird, up before the sun, so I am asleep by 9pm...no bringing in the New Year here.

Hi Ladies

Hope everyone is well and had a good Christmas We've had a lovely one and we too got lots of nice things for baby too

Happy New Year to you all, here's to a fab 2012!

x

Happy New Year! We soon get to meet our little Dragon babies :cloud9: (Chinese zodiac, well officially kicks in February!).

Thats cool that we're coming into the year of the dragon...I'm a dragon too!

hiya, I am due 16th April too, team pink! xx

hiya, I am due 16th April too, team pink! xx

Due same day as me!! Congrats and welcome!! :happydance:

Hope everyone had a great New Year's!!! Bring on 2012 and our lil ones!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->