April 2012 babies due!!! Who else is due in April???

:( thanks for the congrats Ladies. Isaiah is back in the hospital. His blood sugars took a bad dip early this morning. We were in the ER for a long while. Our hospital is small, and can't take care of him. So he was flown to an NICU unit down in the big city. We are heading there early in the morning. As we don't know why this happened.

I'll update you all when I get back. If you so prayers, please say one for us all.

Thinking of you and your little Isaiah Dorian, kia kaha!! xx

Wow, a baby has arrived since I last checked in :happydance:

Dorian, huge congratulations on baby Isaiah :cloud9: But sorry to hear you had a rough time and he has been taken back into hospital. Praying for you all that this is just a minor blip and he'll be home again soon :thumbup:

Everyone else ok? Can't believe it's April :wacko:

I know eh? Where did the time go??
Had a lot of irregular contractions yesterday, but I was on the go all day running errands. Seems to have settled overnight. Can't believe he'll be here in 16 days at the very most!
How is everyone else?

Dorian, saying prayers for your little one...and major :hugs: for you....

AFM, mine is still hanging in there...another 24 hr urine and more bloodwork today...results should be in tomorrow. I'm hoping everything looks ok...just keeping fingers crossed until next Monday!

I think I have managed to resize my photos and attach some of the nursery! Here they are:

Attachments

• nursery.jpg
    nursery.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 5
  • nursery2.jpg
    nursery2.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 5
  • nursery3.jpg
    nursery3.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 6
  • nursery4.jpg
    nursery4.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 5
  • nursery5.jpg
    nursery5.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 5
And a few more, plus my 37 week bump pic:

Attachments

• nursery6.jpg
    nursery6.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 5
  • nursery7.jpg
    nursery7.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 6
  • nursery8.jpg
    nursery8.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 5
  • nursery9.jpg
    nursery9.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 37 weeks (1).jpg
    37 weeks (1).jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 10
Wow, great job, I LOVE it! The colours, the accents, the furniture :cloud9:

You look wonderful!!!

I commented on your other thread. Looks fab, so excited for us to be filling those nurseries soon.
Just got back from Drs, everything was great. She wanted to check me as I have been having regular cramps in the evenings that start to progress then disappear after about an hour. I was not prepared for a check so I refused. Lol - I told her she can do it next week.
She is away over Easter weekend so she told me to keep my legs crossed til she gets back. If only it was that easy......he he.

Wow Nat your nursery looks fantastic!!!!

JB - fingers crossed that he stays put until the 18th!

Things here are good, my mw is coming soon and will do another S&S....fingers crossed it does something!

my midwife has just been.
I've lost a little more weight....surprising because I've been having 2 lunches, I'm starving!
Baby is still up high but other wise she is in a good position.
blood pressure is a tad low but nothing to worry about.
MW did an internal and another S&S, my cervix is way softer and she could almost get 2 fingers in my os.
I've got to go to hospital for monitoring on Saturday morning and hopefully then I'll know what is going on regarding seeing the ob about an induction date. My midwives are going to write a letter for the beginning of a plan this afternoon.
Fingers crossed she makes an appearance before the weekend though!!
I'm so tired and finding everything rather frustrating.

Heres a pic taken a couple of hours ago....
https://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff28/kirst76/S6302019.jpg

my midwife has just been.
I've lost a little more weight....surprising because I've been having 2 lunches, I'm starving!
Baby is still up high but other wise she is in a good position.
blood pressure is a tad low but nothing to worry about.
MW did an internal and another S&S, my cervix is way softer and she could almost get 2 fingers in my os.
I've got to go to hospital for monitoring on Saturday morning and hopefully then I'll know what is going on regarding seeing the ob about an induction date. My midwives are going to write a letter for the beginning of a plan this afternoon.
Fingers crossed she makes an appearance before the weekend though!!
I'm so tired and finding everything rather frustrating.

Heres a pic taken a couple of hours ago....
https://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff28/kirst76/S6302019.jpg

She looks very comfortable in there.! Glad things are progressing for you. X

Hoping your little one comes out for you soon Kirst. Fab bump :thumbup:

I can't believe that it is pretty much time for us all :wacko: No signs for me as yet of anything happening, just a few BHs every now and again.

x

Dorian, I pray little Isaiah gets better. :hugs:

Nat, Love the nursery and bump pic!

Kirst, You look great!

I’m just waiting for baby. I had a S&S yesterday and hoping that by Easter little one will be here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->