April 2012 babies due!!! Who else is due in April???

Hi Ladies :flower:

Any more news on here yet on arrivals? :shrug:

We're getting well into April now so must be due for another baby making his or her appearance soon :thumbup:

x

Don't think mine will be here until the C-section date thankfully! Looking forward to hearing about other new arrivals! :hug:

Baby Asher was born on 4/4 @ 12:17 am. He was 8.1 lbs and 21" long. I will update with my birth story and photo when I get home from the hospital! :)

Oh my god, huge congratulations Mbababy :happydance: Can't wait to hea

Sorry hit send accidentally :dohh:

Can't wait to hear full story and see pics! You were due same day as me, very strange to hear someone has had their little one that was due same day :wacko:

Ah, congratulations Mbababy - cant wait for details.......enjoy yr new arrival!

Yay congrats Mbababy!!!

Hmmmm wonder what's going on with kirst, I suspect she may have met her new little one lately!

Have just got home from hospital.
Arya May Elizabeth was born at 7:58am, 4/4/12. She was 6lb 14oz and 50cm long. Will update with birth story and pics later when i'm not so tired.

Huge congrats mbababy!!!!!!!! Our babies share a birthdate!

Yay kirst, I had a feeling :flower: Congrats! Wow tons of action here nowadays! :hug:

Baby Asher was born on 4/4 @ 12:17 am. He was 8.1 lbs and 21" long. I will update with my birth story and photo when I get home from the hospital! :)

Congrats!!!

Arya May Elizabeth was born at 7:58am, 4/4/12. She was 6lb 14oz and 50cm long. Will update with birth story and pics later when i'm not so tired.

Congratulations!!! :)

Was wondering where you were.......congrats 2 babies in one day! Yay....... Looking forward to some pictures Kirst. Welcome to the world Arya. X

Here is my birth story......

On Tuesday I saw my midwife and she did an internal and my cervix was a bit softer but she said I was no where near ready. As well as that baby was still really high.

A couple of hours later I started having a few niggles and never thought any thing more about it.

At around 12:45 am Wednesday morning (4/4/12) I woke up feeling like I was being ripped in two.
I timed the first few contractions and they were around 12-13 minutes apart so I thought I'd have plenty of time. Then the contractions jumped straight to 6 minutes apart and I thought that maybe I didn't have as much time as I'd thought. I texted Rob who was at work and my midwife and she said to keep her updated with my progress.
Rob came home from work around 2am and Caoilainn came running through and saw me and said out of the blue "mummy needs to go to hospital"
I rung mum and finished packing and mum got here about 4am and me and Rob left for the hospital.
My midwife did an internal and said I was a few cm dilated. Contractions were coming every 5 minutes.
At around 7:15 am contractions started coming around every 3 minutes and they were so strong. At around 7:50am I got the feeling like I needed to push and my midwife told me to go for it. I pushed through a contraction and my waters broke on the next contraction I was pushing and her little head came out. She was delivered by the student mw Pawel, at 7:58am.

I couldnt believe that it only took 2 pushes......Rob cant believe that I delivered so quickly either, and I didn't hurt his hand this time, lol!!
Baby was put on me and we had skin on skin for an hour which was lovely!

Arya May Elizabeth was 6lb 14 oz and 50cm long.
We think she is just perfect!!!

Congrats Kirst!! How cool that our little ones share a birthday! :)

My birth story:

I started having painful but irregular contractions on Monday night. I called my OB the next morning and he told me to let him know when the contractions were 3-5 mins apart for over an hour. Well...I decided to work from home that day just to be safe, and as the day progressed, the contractions slowly became more and more regular. Luckily, my husband came home early that day from work, and by 6:00 pm, we both realized that this was likely the real deal. My contractions were 5 mins apart and incredibly painful. We headed to the hospital and called my OB. By the time we got to the hospital, my contractions were 2-3 minutes apart. They triaged me and discovered that I was already 7cm dialated. I got the epidural and it only took on 1 side, but I didn't care at that point. At this point, it was about 8:30 ish, and because I was GSB+, they wanted to get at least 4 hours of penicillin into me before I started to push, so that meant trying to hold off hopefully until midnight. At 11pm, I was dialated 10 cm, but felt ok to wait...so I kept my mind off from things just talking about anything unrelated to babies and birth :) By midnight, I got the greenlight to start pushing, and after about 10 pushes, Asher was born at 12:17am. He was put on my chest, and the first moment he looked into my eyes and stopped crying when he heard my voice, my heart simply melted. He is such a sweet baby, and I am very blessed to have him.

Best of luck to all of you ladies yet to deliver...hopefully the pushing goes as quickly as mine (and kirst's!) did!!

Attachments

• asher.jpg
    asher.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 3
  • asherand1.jpg
    asherand1.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 3
2 fantastic birth stories! Congratulations ladies....can't wait to post mine. X

Thanks for sharing ladies, so thrilled for you!!! ML you're next! :flower:

Very true, that would be cool if babies shared birthdays!

Fabulous birth stories ladies and love the pics Mbababy :thumbup:

Wonder who will be next?? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back