April 2012 babies due!!! Who else is due in April???

Nat, Glad your midwife appointment went well. Even though my first sweep was really painful (second wasn't so bad), I'm so glad I had them. Yours shouldn't be bad by the sounds of how far down baby is. Good luck with everything!!!

The girls are being helpful but they are all off to the farm tomorrow. It will be the first time miss 2 has gone to stay without us.....I know she'll be fine but I still feel a bit panicky.
Miss 6 and miss 2 are only staying Sunday til Wednesday and Ella will stay through to Friday or Saturday.
Rob will be on nights next week so mum will be over to help during the day if I need her.

I had my little girl! She is so sweet, we are so in love. She was born April 12 at 16:57. She weighed 5lbs 15 oz and is 19 inches long. My birth was not as I imagined, but it really doesn’t matter.

Everyone meet Delaina Mae.

Attachments

• Delaina Maeven.jpg
    Delaina Maeven.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 2
Congrats, Maple Leaf! Your delivery sounded traumatic, but he is so adorable!

I had my little girl! She is so sweet, we are so in love. She was born April 12 at 16:57. She weighed 5lbs 15 oz and is 19 inches long. My birth was not as I imagined, but it really doesn’t matter.

Everyone meet Delaina Mae.

She is gorgeous! OMG. Well done girl.......I agree about the birth, you can never plan it, it happens and at the end of the day look what you get? Enjoy your newborn. All the best sweetheart. X

Just wanted to pop in and say congratulations to CeeDee and Maple!!! Both of you have gorgeous babies.

Kirst, your little girl is adorable...love the pics!

Nat and Junebug...thinking of both of you and hope your deliveries go well!!

Dorian, worried about you...hope all is well with you and your little one...please check in if you can, hun...

CeeDee, huge congratulations :happydance: She's gorgeous and what a beautiful name too :hugs:

Hope everyone else is ok?

Well I've hit due date today and baby not budging :haha: Had a few minor aches and pains last night, low down in tummy, and quite a few tightenings but they died down and nothing so far today :nope: I also seem to be having a bit more discharge the past few days so not sure if that may mean my body is gearing up :shrug:

Junebug, is it this Wednesday for your c-section? x

Nats fingers crossed this is the start of something!!!
Yes, my C-section is Wednesday. Still have 2-3 hours of work to do at the office tomorrow, so will head in after my 8AM obstetrics apt to finish up. Otherwise I'm officially on mat leave as of today!
:hugs: to all new mommies, this thread has gone quiet since a lot of babies have made their appearance!

I think there is only you and me of the regular posters on here left to deliver Junebug! I looked back at the first page of all the names of April mummies but most of them have hardly posted since :nope:

x

I'm still here rooting for you both......! When I get chance I will change my avatar. I am off to the Drs today for check up. Feeling very tired and dizzy - breast feeding and low iron is not a good combination.

Awww :hugs: ML hope you feel better soon!

Yes I think you're right Nats, I was also thinking we're the only regular posters left... Maybe our babies will share b-days!!!

Junebug and Nat keeping you both in my thoughts! Maple Leaf, feel better soon!

Hi Ladies,

We are finally back home!! It was a very loooong 12 days in the NICU. The hospital we were at was 3 hrs away from home. So I stayed down there with Isaiah, and missed my family so much!

But, Isaiah is fine now. Growing and getting strong. We are having latching issues, so I have been pumping. I hope he learns to latch soon though.

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/Dorian2/Isaiah2.jpg

Oh Dorian, you guys were in my thoughts the whole time! So glad everything is ok. What a gorgeous wee man Isaiah is!!!

Nat, sounds like the beginnings of something, fingers crossed it happens for you soon.

ML, hope you're feeling better soon....take it easy!

JB, good luck for tomorrow, I hope everything goes as per plan.

Well baby has decided he's coming tonight! About to go in for my section now! In labour :wacko:

Dorian, so glad to hear from you, he's adorable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->