• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April 2012 babies due!!! Who else is due in April???

Hi Ladies,

I know I just introduced myself a few days ago but I went In for my u/s yesterday and found out that my little blueberry is no more. :cry:
Looks like I will try again in a couple of months.

I wish all of you the best of luck with your pregnancies with happy, heathy babies.

I'm so sorry to hear that Sloan :cry::hugs:

Oh Sloan :cry: So sorry to hear your sad news hun :hugs: I hope you're back with us soon!!!

Just checking in to let you know heartbeat is nice and strong! So relieved I could cry... Baby is 5mm, teeny tiny but bang on for 6weeks and 2days. Will try to relax and enjoy my symptom-free pregnancy now!

Just checking in to let you know heartbeat is nice and strong! So relieved I could cry... Baby is 5mm, teeny tiny but bang on for 6weeks and 2days. Will try to relax and enjoy my symptom-free pregnancy now!

Yay!!! So happy for you!! :happydance:

Sad to hear you news sloan :(

I had my first mw appointment yesterday. She will be able to listen to the heartbeat next time she comes...yay!
I knew that I had lost weight since the beginning of my pregnancy due to being so sick, but I got a bit of a shock yesterday when I got on the midwifes scales and I had lost 8.5kgs.
My mw is going to try and get me an appointment with the dietician to see if she can offer any ideas for me to try to keep the weight on. I'm really hoping that the ms will end for me this time, fingers crossed!

I'm so sorry Sloan :hugs:

Yah Junebug!

Welcome Dee and congrats!!

Big hugs to Jennjenn and Sloan ... so sorry for your losses and really hope you'll be joining us back here soon. Thanks everyone for your best wishes about my mum.

So sorry Sloan. I pray you will be healed and concieve quickly.

I had my first prenatal appointment yesterday. It went well. It was what I expected lots of questions from the prenatal nurse, gave a urine and blood sample. To my surprise she also did a quick ultrasound to measure the baby. I got to see the heart beating and the baby moving around. I was so excited. The baby measured 9 weeks 4 days. The pictures weren’t as clear as the screen, but it was still nice to have the pics. Now I have to schedule genetic screening.

How wonderful CeeDee!! My MW usually has a quick peak at the first appt too, just to measure baby...I can't wait!

Thats cool CeeDee!

We'll have another scan in just over a week. The mw said that this time around things are a bit different and I'll have to have bloods done on the same day because they send both the blood results and scan results off to assess the risk of us having a baby with Downes Syndrome.

I had my NT scan today....the sonographer said that unless there is something crazy with my bloodwork that it all looks good.

How is everyone else going?

Awesome! Still no symptoms, well other than hair loss. That's stressing me out, looks like I'll have to have it cut (it's mid-back length and starting to look really flimsy :wacko:)

I'm doing pretty good here! My scan went well, and baby was doing well, so I have relaxed now, for the most part. I have very little ms issues, so am feeling good.

Awesome! Still no symptoms, well other than hair loss. That's stressing me out, looks like I'll have to have it cut (it's mid-back length and starting to look really flimsy :wacko:)

I hate that...when I was pregnant with number 3 i had a wee bald spot right at the front, it wasn't too noticeable until it started growing back in.....grey!!!!

Fantastic that you haven't had ms dorian!

kirst I was shocked when it started falling out in clumps! With #1 I don't think I lost a single hair for the whole 9 months :wacko:

My hair apt is on Friday. Need to do this! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"