April 2013 ladies!

Just tested positive at 11 DPO with digital with conception indicator ( early I know but couldn't help it! Due date estimated to be April 3rd! Any others yet?!

Im due April 1st ! Which i think is quite ironic because its orginally the date my own mother found out about me 20 odd years ago ! lol

I did about 4 home pregnancy tests before i got the one from the doctors back coz I was just in shock.

Becoming more used to it now though :)

Congrats! I did 2 more two days after I found out just to be for sure! Is this your first pregnancy?were you ttc?

That's awesome! I didn't find it until 11 weeks and it was super hard and by the end of the week it was very easy to find! I have the Sonoline B doppler as well :)

Yea your right. I was wrong. I found it for sure 2 days later.

I have the Sonoline B and I have heard what I THINK is the heartbeat and it is usually around 135

I always thought the heartbeat was supposed to be between 150-180 in the first trimester and then slower after 12w??

Not sure though

Hey ladies just be hunting april threads out. Im due on the 7th and im 14wk 4 days today xx

Hi can I join your group? I'm due april 14th :) x

Hello ladies! Hows everyone feeling? I kinda dropped of the face of the earth for awhile there! Anyone still having morning sickness? I feel great compared to the first trimester but am throwing up more now! Weird. Hope you all have a good day :D

I think we are all throwing up this trimester lol. I had stop last friday and then start yesterday again but i think that was due the flu jag. Today i feel better just bit of trapped wind in my chest if you know what i mean. I seems to get it often sometimes flem in the morning makes me little sick.

Ive got back ache a little to but i think thats just from work lifting big bags.xxxx

I had some nausea this morning but tea and a snack made it stop thankfully. I hadn't had it in weeks though. I am not feeling as much like I need a nap in the middle of the day but am still getting tired earlier than usual at night.

Im like that to but i get morning sickness :( every few days then a break. I find having something like a costa cooler helps and eatuing ice cream so im stocking up on them lol. Got sore neck today :S.

Hello ladies! Its been awhile since any of us have posted anything but I havent forgotten you all! Hows everyones pregnancy's going?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->